Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harvin on trading block?

2 posters

Go down

Harvin on trading block? Empty Harvin on trading block?

Post by Gbjerke Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:27 pm

About choked on my coffee yesterday when reading local sports writer (Bear fan) who thinks the Bears should pick up Woodson and then said the Bears should go after Harvinas the Vikes were looking to trade him???? My first reaction was is it really April 1st? You just gotta be kidding here.
No question AD is Beast #1 but sure as hell, Harvin is Beast #2 and was dumbfounded as to what was behind this. What's the word in Viking land????

Gbjerke

Back to top Go down

Harvin on trading block? Empty Re: Harvin on trading block?

Post by rodevos1 Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:39 pm

Harvin is pretty good but, hes a slot receiver/punt returner and not a possession receiver.
Maybe the Yikings threw his name out there just to see if they would get a call and, personally, I doubt they even ever did.
The Yikings are lacking in a few departments with overrated players they can let go but, irregardless, just to see what a player has in value to another team can be a good thing as well as a bad thing depending upon what the players personality brings to the table if he finds out about it in second hand. And to me Harvin is a whining little bitch who hotdogs the ball away from other players that need to grow their experience. I thin Frazier finally figured that out when he put him on IR, he needed to find out what the other Receivers could bring to the table.

Anyway, I wouldn't worry much about the Bears, if anything what they need to do is draft a QB that Cutler can mentor. Already the Bears are a clusterfuck before the next season begins and, there shouldn't be much concern there for the Yikings. As for the Slackers, they have managed to pay their players in peanuts and, with Finley on the ropes along with the loss of Woodsen and Jennings out in the bubble they might have a big mess soon but, just to test the waters is what every team needs to do with some of these older players because with the new 5 yr signings of rookies it brings their true values down. A team out there somewhere might want one or all of them, including a guy like Harvin but, what are they willing to pay before the player makes his choice and how far will a team go before they realize its not really worth it not to franchise them or to just re-sign them. Who knows for sure, the cap plays a key role here. A team can me made and a team can be broken in a heartbeat now.
rodevos1
rodevos1

Back to top Go down

Post by rodevos1 Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:45 am

So Percy is out sniveling again. lmao I had him on my Facebook page and blasted him for being a whining little bitch so he blocked me. Like I give a shit. Its nobodys fault hes a fucking runt with mental problems. If he wants to be a little punkass Id trade him to the Jags for a 2nd rd pk and possibly another later rd pick just to dump his ass asap. Even the Cards would be a good place to waste away in. lol
I wouldnt mind a trade for Revis,...even up.
rodevos1
rodevos1

Back to top Go down

Post by Gbjerke Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:57 am

rodevos1 wrote:So Percy is out sniveling again. lmao I had him on my Facebook page and blasted him for being a whining little bitch so he blocked me. Like I give a shit. Its nobodys fault hes a fucking runt with mental problems. If he wants to be a little punkass Id trade him to the Jags for a 2nd rd pk and possibly another later rd pick just to dump his ass asap. Even the Cards would be a good place to waste away in. lol
I wouldnt mind a trade for Revis,...even up.

Understand your thoughts. I didn't realize he was such PITA. Knew he and Frazier had some "words" but was hoping for a change in attitude. Reason being, he played 1/2 the season and yet had the most receptions of any of our receivers. Tough to lose that aspect.

Gbjerke

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down