Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cleveland needs a dome stadium.

3 posters

Go down

Cleveland needs a dome stadium. Empty Cleveland needs a dome stadium.

Post by Guest Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:48 pm

It's time for Cleveland to get a dome over the stadium. It's time to move into the modern era.

Back to top Go down

Cleveland needs a dome stadium. Empty Re: Cleveland needs a dome stadium.

Post by Admin Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:46 pm

Dmounts wrote:It's time for Cleveland to get a dome over the stadium. It's time to move into the modern era.
Naw... time for your team to get tuff and play tuff like northern teams historically do. The Packers don't have no dome... a lot of northern teams don't. About the only thing a domed stadium would possibly do for Cleveland is get the in the SB rotation... along with HOW many other cities? Snow and mud are part of the heritage of Browns football... don't take that away from your team. So many have already taken too much from you guys.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://profootballworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:18 pm

There shouldnt be ANY football played in a dome stadium and Sper bowls should be alternated every year in every city and not just good weather citys, football was meant to be played in the mud,snow and every other type of weather.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:30 pm

I call bullshit. Hockey is played inside and it wasn't started in a indoor rink. Playing out side in the snow and the cold doesn't do anything to make the game better.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:38 pm

wyckedheart8 wrote:There shouldnt be ANY football played in a dome stadium and Sper bowls should be alternated every year in every city and not just good weather citys, football was meant to be played in the mud,snow and every other type of weather.
Yes and NO! I don't think weather should be a factor in the championship game. I hate domes stadiums, but think that there are enough warmer weather venues to accommodate the Super Bowl game. So what if Miami, Los Angeles, San Diego end up being the favorites... maybe move it to Hawaii, and let the pro bowl move around... it's a clown show anyways..
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Randell60 Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:42 am

Admin wrote:
wyckedheart8 wrote:There shouldnt be ANY football played in a dome stadium and Sper bowls should be alternated every year in every city and not just good weather citys, football was meant to be played in the mud,snow and every other type of weather.
Yes and NO! I don't think weather should be a factor in the championship game. I hate domes stadiums, but think that there are enough warmer weather venues to accommodate the Super Bowl game. So what if Miami, Los Angeles, San Diego end up being the favorites... maybe move it to Hawaii, and let the pro bowl move around... it's a clown show anyways..

I thought I saw Bobo sitting in the crowd...LOL
Randell60
Randell60
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:17 pm

Randell60 wrote:
Admin wrote:

I thought I saw Bobo sitting in the crowd...LOL
In the Gatorade bucket??
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down