Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ray Lewis is No Dummy

2 posters

Go down

Ray Lewis is No Dummy Empty Ray Lewis is No Dummy

Post by RLON39 Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:26 am

While I'm not sure he is really retiring, announcing it now was simply brilliant. Ray is trying to give his inconsistent team a Jerome Bettis-like shot in the arm, to motivate them after what was a rather listless end to their regular season. They gained some momentum against the Giants, but they have a long way to go. As bad as the Steelers were down the stretch, I really think the Ravens were competing with Cleveland for who was the worst team in the division by year's end. Regardless, you don't have to like Lewis, but you have to respect him. He is a top ten LBer of all time, he is loved by his teammates, and he knows this game as well as any active player. Lewis studies the game, and he studies the history of it...he looked back to the Steelers 'win one for the Bus' season and used it...once again, brilliant.

RLON39
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Ray Lewis is No Dummy Empty Re: Ray Lewis is No Dummy

Post by leejr Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:37 pm

I believe he is,and he should. The old man had a wonderful career,but his tank isn't full anymore like once was. Great motivator,and can make plays,but not like he once did. Their success will be judge on Flacco's play. Flacco doesn't play well Ray's statement about retiring won't help them
leejr
leejr
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down