Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To whom it may concern

5 posters

Go down

To whom it may concern Empty To whom it may concern

Post by Admin Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:16 pm

To whomever the chicken sheet baby is that keeps sending in abuse forms.... I know who you are and the next one.. I'll delete your account. It is my opinion you are a whiny little baby. You start arguments then run and complain. you will NOT get any other warning from me. To the rest of the folks here... be advised , the actions of this person has put your posts and replies under the microscope of the forum owners... This is not something the board creator nor admin has brought on.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://profootballworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

To whom it may concern Empty Re: To whom it may concern

Post by JnC4GB Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:07 pm

Oh Thor... Now you've gone and pissed off the nicest internet Admin I've EVER come across. Nice job.

Perhaps it's finally time to hang up the hammer, step back, and take that night-school course in transcendental meditation...

Namaste, padawan. afro
JnC4GB
JnC4GB
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:25 pm

JnC4GB wrote:Oh Thor... Now you've gone and pissed off the nicest internet Admin I've EVER come across. Nice job.

Perhaps it's finally time to hang up the hammer, step back, and take that night-school course in transcendental meditation...

Namaste, padawan. afro

No--it's not Thor... He's not that sort of little pussy who would do that. Thor makes his best effort to dish it out as well as he takes it and to his credit, hasn't proven the gutless type to run to tell Mommy then hide under her skirt for it all to pass...

No, my friend...SuperPube--that's your little bitch... Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by JnC4GB Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:49 pm

Nope, the Admin message was only posted here and on the Vikes board. Plus, SuperPulb has only posted 12 times -all of them here and none since the Lion's game.

Also, look at it this way, SuperPulb doesn't get all pissy. He talks crap and moves on...not to be heard again from for long periods of time. On the other hand... the other guy trolls our board daily and springs into pissy action whenever his name is mentioned.

Afraid you are giving credit where none is due, my friend. It's the hammer clown.
JnC4GB
JnC4GB
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:57 pm

JnC4GB wrote:Nope, the Admin message was only posted here and on the Vikes board. Plus, SuperPulb has only posted 12 times -all of them here and none since the Lion's game.

Also, look at it this way, SuperPulb doesn't get all pissy. He talks crap and moves on...not to be heard again from for long periods of time. On the other hand... the other guy trolls our board daily and springs into pissy action whenever his name is mentioned.

Afraid you are giving credit where none is due, my friend. It's the hammer clown.

Must you go and trample through the perfectly good shit trap that I set to provide confirmation? ? Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:15 pm

_HD_ wrote:
JnC4GB wrote:Nope, the Admin message was only posted here and on the Vikes board. Plus, SuperPulb has only posted 12 times -all of them here and none since the Lion's game.

Must you go and trample through the perfectly good shit trap that I set to provide confirmation? ? Cool
Due to professional constraints, I cannot identify the perpetrator of said crying. Sorry gentlemen I am not allowed to divulge that kind of info. But I can say one thing... I like that Nitschke pic, it looks RIGHT.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://profootballworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

To whom it may concern Empty Chicken Sheet

Post by Christian398 Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:28 pm

I cannot identify the perpetrator of said crying.

You don't have to tell us. We know who the chicken sheet is !!

Last edited by Christian398 on Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Christian398
Christian398

Back to top Go down

To whom it may concern Empty It's not SuperPulb

Post by Christian398 Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:38 pm

Nope, the Admin message was only posted here and on the Vikes board. Plus, SuperPulb has only posted 12 times -all of them here and none since the Lion's game.

It's not SuperPulb. It was also posted on the Vikings board which leads to one person. I know for a fact he has complained to the moderator at least twice...maybe more. We know who the chicken sheet is !
Christian398
Christian398

Back to top Go down

To whom it may concern Empty What is chicken sheet ??

Post by Christian398 Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:49 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Christian398
Christian398

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:08 pm

Admin wrote:
_HD_ wrote:

Due to professional constraints, I cannot identify the perpetrator of said crying. Sorry gentlemen I am not allowed to divulge that kind of info. But I can say one thing... I like that Nitschke pic, it looks RIGHT.

Thank you, Todd... You truly are as cool as they come... Cool

As for you, T-hor... I'm as disappointed as they come, little bitch. I never could have believed you could be so gutless...

Back to top Go down

To whom it may concern Empty Thor gets taserd

Post by Christian398 Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:30 pm

Christian398
Christian398

Back to top Go down

To whom it may concern Empty Thor's tease

Post by Christian398 Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:36 pm

Christian398
Christian398

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:42 pm

Christian398 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

LOL! I could never even conceive of anything quite that pathetic...

Back to top Go down

Post by duck Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:42 pm

Fucking A. Like HD, I would have pegged Super Pube for this kind of baby-assed shit. Thor's been with us for a while and I never got the sense that this was his M.O. The flow of guilt is sure going the way of Hammer Boy, however.

Speak up, Thor. You're innocent until proven guilty in a Cheesehead court. Of course, if we find you guilty, we won't bother with any legal appeals or bullshit like that. We'll just torch you in the parking lot. Very Happy
duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Toddseahawks Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:56 pm

_HD_ wrote:
Admin wrote:
_HD_ wrote:
JnC4GB wrote:Nope, the Admin message was only posted here and on the Vikes board. Plus, SuperClub has only posted 12 times -all of them here and none since the Lion's game.

Also, look at it this way, SuperClub doesn't get all pissy. He talks crap and moves on...not to be heard again from for long periods of time. On the other hand... the other guy trolls our board daily and springs into pissy action whenever his name is mentioned.

Thank you, Todd... You truly are as cool as they come... CoolAs for you, Thor... I'm as disappointed as they come, little bitch. I never could have believed you could be so gutless...

Thank you HD. Smile But....i have nothing to do with this board any more. Foghorn admins this baby. Not my gig anymore. Foghorn is doing a great job...may i say.

Toddseahawks
Toddseahawks
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum