Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What makes you laugh will soon make you cry

2 posters

Go down

What makes you laugh will soon make you cry Empty What makes you laugh will soon make you cry

Post by leejr Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:22 pm

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
leejr
leejr
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

What makes you laugh will soon make you cry Empty Re: What makes you laugh will soon make you cry

Post by Guest Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:38 pm

I'm not that broken up about it; surprisingly. Disappointed?, yes. I've been thinking how we wouldn't have gotten too far with that crappy play-calling anyway. Can we call Todd H, Captain Obvious? Ben keeps making critical mistakes and its like we're jinxed. Anyhow, it is what it is at this point.

Back to top Go down

What makes you laugh will soon make you cry Empty Re: What makes you laugh will soon make you cry

Post by leejr Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:41 pm

What really hurt the Steelers turnovers,amd not converting on 3rd downs
leejr
leejr
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:36 am

Yes, I agree, but why did we have to be put in ALL those 3rd down situations each and every time? It's like the whole stadium knew the plays that we're coming. Handoff-Handoff-Pass. That's what I meant by being obvious. It's pretty hard to do anything when the defense already knows your game plan. & yes, the turnovers were a killer also.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:20 pm

lynnaandj wrote:I'm not that broken up about it; surprisingly. Disappointed?, yes. I've been thinking how we wouldn't have gotten too far with that crappy play-calling anyway. Can we call Todd H, Captain Obvious? Ben keeps making critical mistakes and its like we're jinxed. Anyhow, it is what it is at this point.

Ben has been making mistakes...yes. I wonder if it has something to do with the constant beating he's taken over the years. This team has not done enough to protect our best asset on this team or at least until recently. We still need to draft a LT and I'm not convinced yet that our RT's we have acquired are good enough. Our guards are good enough if they can stay healthy. I'm still not sure about Colon though. He made it all the way till the last 1/4 season but he still ended up on IR. Is Pouncey good enough to be a center? Physically, yes. But he does not snap the ball correctly during critical times. Maybe because he's worried about the guy that's in front of him and making sure he gets up fast enough to get his blocks. Doug Legursky is much better with the snaps and he's decent at holding his own in the middle. Pouncey is a better fit for the guard position. That's just my take.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:54 pm

DiehardSteelersfan wrote:
lynnaandj wrote:I'm not that broken up about it; surprisingly. Disappointed?, yes. I've been thinking how we wouldn't have gotten too far with that crappy play-calling anyway. Can we call Todd H, Captain Obvious? Ben keeps making critical mistakes and its like we're jinxed. Anyhow, it is what it is at this point.

Ben has been making mistakes...yes. I wonder if it has something to do with the constant beating he's taken over the years. This team has not done enough to protect our best asset on this team or at least until recently. We still need to draft a LT and I'm not convinced yet that our RT's we have acquired are good enough. Our guards are good enough if they can stay healthy. I'm still not sure about Colon though. He made it all the way till the last 1/4 season but he still ended up on IR. Is Pouncey good enough to be a center? Physically, yes. But he does not snap the ball correctly during critical times. Maybe because he's worried about the guy that's in front of him and making sure he gets up fast enough to get his blocks. Doug Legursky is much better with the snaps and he's decent at holding his own in the middle. Pouncey is a better fit for the guard position. That's just my take.
I'm thinking that Ben becoming a dad at the same time he suffered a potentially horrible injury.... got into his head. Clearly he was NOT the same QB upon his return. I'm thinking it was more mental than anything else. His remarks are most likely from frustrations... ones that he doesn't want to be put on himself. He has a sizable ego too. As far as the O-line... at this point.... I'm not going to pass judgement on any of them. The fact that almost weekly, there was a different face in the group is enough to give them a SMALL pass. Those guys HAVE to operate as a unit.... that's tuff to do when the parts are changing constantly. The chemistry was never there, they never got to bond as a unit due to the rash of injuries. from first game to last.... injuries factored into it.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://profootballworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down