Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have a Great Christmas/Holiday everyone

3 posters

Go down

Have a Great Christmas/Holiday everyone Empty Have a Great Christmas/Holiday everyone

Post by DaBurgh Sat Dec 22, 2012 9:32 pm

Hey Folks - Ole musc81 from AO-hell days here (logging on under ScreeName"daburgh").
I have a RARE few minutes to check out the boards tonight. 1 year old daughter and the wife are both asleep.
Haven't been around to chat for awhile but I wanted to pass on a sincere Happy Christmas to EVERYONE on here.
Todd, BJE, Randall, Timbo, Die, anyone else I missed.
Take care of yourselves.
I hope you and your families enjoy the holiday!
DaBurgh
DaBurgh

Back to top Go down

Have a Great Christmas/Holiday everyone Empty Re: Have a Great Christmas/Holiday everyone

Post by Guest Sat Dec 22, 2012 9:42 pm

DaBurgh wrote:Hey Folks - Ole musc81 from AO-hell days here (logging on under ScreeName"daburgh").
I have a RARE few minutes to check out the boards tonight. 1 year old daughter and the wife are both asleep.
Haven't been around to chat for awhile but I wanted to pass on a sincere Happy Christmas to EVERYONE on here.
Take care of yourselves.

Back to you bro and congrats on your family. Also to everyone here, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Back to top Go down

Have a Great Christmas/Holiday everyone Empty Re: Have a Great Christmas/Holiday everyone

Post by Admin Sat Dec 22, 2012 9:44 pm

DaBurgh wrote:Hey Folks - Ole musc81 from AO-hell days here (logging on under ScreeName"daburgh").
Take care of yourselves.
Same to ya brutha! Admin - aka foghorn, aka bje.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://profootballworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RLON39 Sat Dec 22, 2012 9:46 pm

I have a one year old and I wife, yet I make time to get banned on this board.

RLON39
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:01 pm

RLON39 wrote:I have a one year old and I wife, yet I make time to get banned on this board.

You want a badge or a chest to put it on? Geeze Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down