Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Ben calls Cowboys' "America's Team" a sham...

5 posters

Go down

Big Ben calls Cowboys' "America's Team" a sham... Empty Big Ben calls Cowboys' "America's Team" a sham...

Post by Guest Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:07 pm

Ben says if the Cowboy's are "America's Team" then the Steelers' are the "World's Team." By the way, my Dad can kick your Dad's ass. Smile

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Big Ben calls Cowboys' "America's Team" a sham... Empty Re: Big Ben calls Cowboys' "America's Team" a sham...

Post by Toddseahawks Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:57 pm

DiehardSteelersfan wrote:Ben says if the Cowboy's are "America's Team" then the Steelers' are the "World's Team." By the way, my Dad can kick your Dad's ass. Smile

[url=http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000110292/article/big-ben-calls-pittsburgh-steelers-the-worlds-team
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lmao. Another player shooting his mouth off. Cowboys in a rout....
Toddseahawks
Toddseahawks
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Big Ben calls Cowboys' "America's Team" a sham... Empty Re: Big Ben calls Cowboys' "America's Team" a sham...

Post by Toddseahawks Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:59 pm

I be shocked it pittsburg could beat KC right now.
Toddseahawks
Toddseahawks
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:01 pm

[quote="Toddseahawks"]
DiehardSteelersfan wrote:Ben says if the Cowboy's are "America's Team" then the Steelers' are the "World's Team." By the way, my Dad can kick your Dad's ass. Smile

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]]

Ben wasn't bragging on himself but he was just saying that he believes that the Steelers have more fans than the Cowboy's.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:03 pm

Toddseahawks wrote:I be shocked it pittsburg could beat KC right now.

We just beat KC a couple of weeks ago without Ben for more than one-half of the game.

Back to top Go down

Post by CatalinaMinx Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:38 am

[quote="DiehardSteelersfan"]
Toddseahawks wrote:

Ben wasn't bragging on himself but he was just saying that he believes that the Steelers have more fans than the Cowboy's.

[I don't know about that, the Boys have a lot of loyal fans.[b]
CatalinaMinx
CatalinaMinx
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:31 pm

Toddseahawks wrote:

LMAO, Well.............He is wrong,YET AGAIN!!!
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:39 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]If fans some wannabe actually knew how to do research on what teams had the most fan backer clubs along with fans in the United States and around the world you would be surprised to find out what team has the most fans and team backer clubs, and its not Dallas or Pitt.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by RLON39 Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:21 am

The steelers are America's team...case closed.

RLON39
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:26 pm

RLON39 wrote:The steelers are America's team...case closed.
Thanks for the laugh, they arent even Pa's team,LMAO
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by foghorn Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:36 pm

wyckedheart8 wrote:
RLON39 wrote:The steelers are America's team...case closed.
Thanks for the laugh, they arent even Pa's team,LMAO
Hey wycked... go suck some lake water. Browns still suck, they'll always suck, all of Ohio knows it.
foghorn
foghorn
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by RLON39 Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:38 pm

Dallas may win this game, but their offense was lost because of the crowd noise from visiting fans..case closed

RLON39
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:02 pm

[quote="wyckedheart8"]
DiehardSteelersfan wrote:
Toddseahawks wrote:

Wrong? Not how I see it. How many Steelers' fans were in their stadium today? I'd put our fans up to anyone's as far as total fans.

Back to top Go down

Post by foghorn Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:04 pm

wyckedheart8 wrote:
DiehardSteelersfan wrote:
Toddseahawks wrote:

Wrong? Not how I see it. How many Steelers' fans were in their stadium today? I'd put our fans up to anyone's as far as total fans.
LOL, Wycked don't know nuthin... just read his rants on his team!
foghorn
foghorn
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down