Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This group is truly clueless

2 posters

Go down

This group is truly clueless Empty This group is truly clueless

Post by meiden Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:02 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

They have absolutely no idea how to fix the secondary. They are just trying things hoping they will work. Mayhew's grade continues to drop. I can't give him any better than a C at this point and by the end of the year of the guys he is counting on (in this case Erik Coleman) turn out to be the scubs I thought they were...that grade will drop. Unless he does some very good work in the offseason and not just protect the cap, his grade drops to a D.

meiden
Undrafted
Undrafted

Back to top Go down

This group is truly clueless Empty Re: This group is truly clueless

Post by SharBar57 Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:24 am

meiden wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

They have absolutely no idea how to fix the secondary. They are just trying things hoping they will work. Mayhew's grade continues to drop. I can't give him any better than a C at this point and by the end of the year of the guys he is counting on (in this case Erik Coleman) turn out to be the scubs I thought they were...that grade will drop. Unless he does some very good work in the offseason and not just protect the cap, his grade drops to a D.

At this point in the season, don't you think they are just trying to fill holes that have been decimated mostly by injuries and inept judging of talent? Who in the heck else could they have signed to fill the VAST hole in the "S" position? Delmas is still hurt...Spievey is what...another scrub or bust. It really doesn't matter does it? You can give Mayhew a dozen "D's" or "E's" for that matter. What really counts is how they approach the draft. What I would reall like to know is how can their "scouts" justify the amount of $$ they are making. So far they are the duds and the so-called "scrubs" of ths organization. Schwartz is up there, too along with Mayhew.

Sharon

SharBar57

Back to top Go down