Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What happened to Kinzer?

3 posters

Go down

What happened to Kinzer? Empty What happened to Kinzer?

Post by Guest Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:34 am

all of his posts say "guest" what did I miss?

Back to top Go down

What happened to Kinzer? Empty Re: What happened to Kinzer?

Post by Guest Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:37 am

YOU NEED TO GO READ TODDS POSTS ... HE EXPLAINS IT WELL.

KINZER DESTROYED THE AOL BOARD .. I'M GLAD HE'S GONE.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:39 am

Taskforce wrote:YOU NEED TO GO READ TODDS POSTS ... HE EXPLAINS IT WELL.

'where? which one

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:17 am

Just like always, you revise history. You were the biggest contributer of causing destruction over on AOL"s board.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:20 am

DiehardSteelersfan wrote:

Just like always, you revise history. You were the biggest contributer of causing destruction over on AOL"s board.

I just talked about this on the "Introductions,Suggestions and Comments!" thread. Take a look give me your opinion...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:35 am

What happened to him??

I suspect he was beaten up and ridiculed as a child, which so traumatized him that he grew up to be an irritating, shut-in internet troll.

Just a guess..Suspect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:42 am

Kaweb57 wrote: What happened to him??

I suspect he was beaten up and ridiculed as a child, which so traumatized him that he grew up to be an irritating, shut-in internet troll.

Just a guess..Suspect

That just might be. Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:17 pm

HEY LOOK ... CAPTN AND DIE SUFFERING MELTDOWNS BECAUSE KINZER THE TROLL WAS THROWN OFF THE BOARD .

THEY ARE BOTH NERVOUS BECAUSE THEY BOTH ACT LIKE KINZER.

Back to top Go down

Post by Randell60 Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:22 pm

Taskforce wrote:HEY LOOK ... CAPTN AND DIE SUFFERING MELTDOWNS BECAUSE KINZER THE TROLL WAS THROWN OFF THE BOARD .

Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep
Randell60
Randell60
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:27 pm

Sleep
Randell60 wrote:
Taskforce wrote:HEY LOOK ... CAPTN AND DIE SUFFERING MELTDOWNS BECAUSE KINZER THE TROLL WAS THROWN OFF THE BOARD .

Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep

AGREE ... DIE'S TIRED ACT SHOULD NOT CLUTTER OUR STEELER BOARD...HE'S BORING !!!!

Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep

Back to top Go down

Post by Randell60 Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:31 pm

Taskforce wrote:Sleep
Randell60 wrote:

AGREE ... DIE'S TIRED ACT SHOULD NOT CLUTTER OUR STEELER BOARD...HE'S BORING !!!!

Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep

Those Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep were for you, but you already knew that, didn't ya?!! You can't control yourself, and now that kinzer is gone, I would bet you're next......LOL....Now make a hundred post directed toward me saying the same crap over and over and over and....!!!
Randell60
Randell60
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:34 pm

Randell60 wrote:
Randell60 wrote:

Those Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep were for you, but you already knew that, didn't ya?!! You can't control yourself, and now that kinzer is gone, I would bet you're next......LOL....Now make a hundred post directed toward me saying the same crap over and over and over and....!!!

WHY ARE YOU INTENT ON TURNING OUR STEELER BOARD INTO YOUR TROLLING PLAYGROUND RANDEL ?? YOU'RE NO BETTER THAN KINZER OR BOB

Back to top Go down

Post by Randell60 Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:42 pm

Taskforce wrote:
Randell60 wrote:
Randell60 wrote:

WHY ARE YOU INTENT ON TURNING OUR STEELER BOARD INTO YOUR TROLLING PLAYGROUND RANDEL ?? YOU'RE NO BETTER THAN KINZER OR BOB
Go back and re-read your post from today, and then ask yourself that question numb nuts!! No wonder everyone ignored you for the last two years on AOL...You ruined that board!!
Randell60
Randell60
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Stampede Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:56 pm

I think Kinzer should be allowed to stay....The board needs a whipping boy until Mummy caves in and reappears....

Stampede

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:01 pm

SINCE RANDEL, STAMPY, DIE AND CAPTN ALL MISS KINZERS FLAMING AND TROLLING SO MUCH ... IT PROVES THAT THEY ALL LIVE FOR THE DRAMA AND DESTRUCTION OF THESE BOARDS.

NOT ONE OF THEM SEEM INTERESTED IN POSTING ABOUT FOOTBALL OR IN HAVING FUN AND GETTING ALONG.

Back to top Go down

Post by Randell60 Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:29 pm

Taskforce wrote:SINCE RANDEL, STAMPY, DIE AND CAPTN ALL MISS KINZERS FLAMING AND TROLLING SO MUCH ... IT PROVES THAT THEY ALL LIVE FOR THE DRAMA AND DESTRUCTION OF THESE BOARDS.

NOT ONE OF THEM SEEM INTERESTED IN POSTING ABOUT FOOTBALL OR IN HAVING FUN AND GETTING ALONG.

You can't get along with anyone...Shove it up your rectum, you ass kisser!!!!
Randell60
Randell60
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by foghorn Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:39 pm

Taskforce wrote:SINCE RANDEL, STAMPY, DIE AND CAPTN ALL MISS KINZERS FLAMING AND TROLLING SO MUCH ... IT PROVES THAT THEY ALL LIVE FOR THE DRAMA AND DESTRUCTION OF THESE BOARDS.

I ask you Task.... how is your behavior today ANY different than that of whom you complain of? Kinzer is/was a first class asshole. No one here suggests anything else. The biggest complaint of him was his "better than you attitude". I see you as lobbying to take his vacant position here. If you're not... PLEASE... explain.
foghorn
foghorn
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:13 pm

THIS WAS ALL STARTED BY CAPTN, DIE AND RANDEL ATTACKING ME FOR SUPPORTING TODDS BANNING OF KINZER.

I'VE BEEN A GOOD CITIZEN ON THESE BOARDS AND WAS ONLY ATTACKED WHEN I STOOD UP FOR TODD.

GO ASK THE OTHERS WHY TODDS MOVE UPSETS THEM SO MUCH...THEY HAVE THE ATTITUDE PROBLEM WITH ME AND TODD .

TODD AND I ARE NOW GOOD FRIENDS, WE BURIED THE PAST AND MOVED ON ... GOASK THE OTHERS WHY THEY CAN'T DO THE SAME AND FOLLOW OUR LEAD.

TODD DOESN'T WANT THIS BOARD BEING DESTROYED BY THE CRAP THAT THEY ARE ALL DOING RIGHT NOW ... WHY CAN'T THEY RESPECT TODD ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Randell60 Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:36 pm

Taskforce wrote:THIS WAS ALL STARTED BY CAPTN, DIE AND RANDEL ATTACKING ME FOR SUPPORTING TODDS BANNING OF KINZER.

I'VE BEEN A GOOD CITIZEN ON THESE BOARDS AND WAS ONLY ATTACKED WHEN I STOOD UP FOR TODD.

GO ASK THE OTHERS WHY TODDS MOVE UPSETS THEM SO MUCH...THEY HAVE THE ATTITUDE PROBLEM WITH ME AND TODD .

TODD AND I ARE NOW GOOD FRIENDS, LMAO!!!WE BURIED THE PAST AND MOVED ON ... GOASK THE OTHERS WHY THEY CAN'T DO THE SAME AND FOLLOW OUR LEAD.

TODD DOESN'T WANT THIS BOARD BEING DESTROYED BY THE CRAP THAT THEY ARE ALL DOING RIGHT NOW ... WHY CAN'T THEY RESPECT TODD ?
You were never accused of being smart were you? You have a track history of posting crap and lying to suit your crap post...All I can say is BITE ME!!!
Randell60
Randell60
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:40 pm

Randell60 wrote:
Taskforce wrote:THIS WAS ALL STARTED BY CAPTN, DIE AND RANDEL ATTACKING ME FOR SUPPORTING TODDS BANNING OF KINZER.

TODD AND I ARE NOW GOOD FRIENDS, LMAO!!!WE BURIED THE PAST AND MOVED ON ... GOASK THE OTHERS WHY THEY CAN'T DO THE SAME AND FOLLOW OUR LEAD.

You were never accused of being smart were you? You have a track history of posting crap and lying to suit your crap post...All I can say is BITE ME!!!

If Kinzer was still here, he'd be calling me out for piggybacking. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down