Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey Thorbait!

Go down

Hey Thorbait! Empty Hey Thorbait!

Post by Guest Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:39 pm

I'm a little disappointed that you haven't invited me over for your big superbowl bash on Sunday... What's the matter--did I pull your hair too hard the last time, little bitch? LOL Laughing

Back to top Go down

Hey Thorbait! Empty Re: Hey Thorbait!

Post by Guest Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:17 am

I'm sure the last time I ventured into your domain,,,I walked away while your were still gasping and gagging on the the power flush of spunk I shot down your piehole....how the fuck could you forget??... unless the force of my jism shorted out what's left of your 1 watt output of brain activity----dumbass.

Thor

Good news/bad news, Thor... The bad news is that your therapist has concluded this represents a serious setback in your gay conversion therapy--but on the bright side--your caseworker at the HMO is immediately qualifying you for a minimum off five additional sessions... Pirate away--ass pillager!! LOL

Back to top Go down

Hey Thorbait! Empty The Mighty Thor !

Post by RagnarLodbrok2 Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:05 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
RagnarLodbrok2
RagnarLodbrok2
Undrafted
Undrafted

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:27 am

RagnarLodbrok2 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Jeezus Thor! WTF, man? Did Karen Carpenter steal your last ham sandwich back in 1978, or what? Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum