Crystal Ann And Megan

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Crystal Ann And Megan

Post by George1963 on Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:35 pm

Did any Patriots cheerleaders do this when Marc Cannon was going through chemo? I don't think so!

But seriously, good for them. They raised a nice amount of money.


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
George1963
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Posts : 1448
Join date : 2012-06-11
Age : 54
Location : Cheraw SC

Back to top Go down

Re: Crystal Ann And Megan

Post by LRJets on Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:47 am

Not sure cheerleaders are in Pats' budget.
avatar
LRJets
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Posts : 1831
Join date : 2012-01-23
Location : Wellington, Florida

Back to top Go down

Re: Crystal Ann And Megan

Post by George1963 on Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:48 am

LRJets wrote:Not sure cheerleaders are in Pats' budget.

Fluties daughter quit the Pats cheerleader squad this offseason for a better offer from San Diego. Which, given that the Pats don't pay anything, probably wasn't hard for the Chargers to come up with.
NE had a bunch of trouble years ago with the cheerleaders suing them over all kinds of things real and imagined, so when Kraft brought back a team, he really kept them at arms length. To the point they have to pay their own way to Super Bowls.
avatar
George1963
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Posts : 1448
Join date : 2012-06-11
Age : 54
Location : Cheraw SC

Back to top Go down

Re: Crystal Ann And Megan

Post by George1963 on Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:54 am

Cute girl. She must favor her mom since she doesn't look like a marginally talented back-stabbing rodent at all.
























[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]


Last edited by George1963 on Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:59 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ?)
avatar
George1963
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Posts : 1448
Join date : 2012-06-11
Age : 54
Location : Cheraw SC

Back to top Go down

Re: Crystal Ann And Megan

Post by guppy on Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:22 am

You clowns sitting around having circle jerks with each other over the Patriots in a post over Colt cheerleaders shaving their heads is the height of childish lunacy.

But when you said that NE cheerleaders are forced to "pay their own way to Super Bowls", I just LOVE how you use the plural, "Super Bowls"! LMAO.

Get a clue idiots. No, better yet. Get a life.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
avatar
guppy
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Posts : 2310
Join date : 2012-11-23
Location : Massachusetts

Back to top Go down

Re: Crystal Ann And Megan

Post by guppy on Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:48 am

George1963 wrote:
LRJets wrote:Not sure cheerleaders are in Pats' budget.

Fluties daughter quit the Pats cheerleader squad this offseason for a better offer from San Diego. Which, given that the Pats don't pay anything, probably wasn't hard for the Chargers to come up with.
NE had a bunch of trouble years ago with the cheerleaders suing them over all kinds of things real and imagined, so when Kraft brought back a team, he really kept them at arms length. To the point they have to pay their own way to Super Bowls.



So by saying that "the Pats don't pay anything", are you saying the Colts pay more? Didn't know this was an issue. But then everything is an issue with you when you and LR join forces to talk Patriots -- even when the original post is not about the Patriots, you two seem to always bring it around to the Patriots somehow. Pretty funny. Does that mean they pretty much reside in your heads? A quick search told me that NFL cheerleaders in general for all teams get between $20-$50 per game. NE pays $50 as far as I can tell. What do the Colts pay? I'm fascinated.
avatar
guppy
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Posts : 2310
Join date : 2012-11-23
Location : Massachusetts

Back to top Go down

Re: Crystal Ann And Megan

Post by guppy on Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:55 am

You also said Flutie's daughter quit the Pats for "a better offer" from San Diego. Can you tell us what that "better offer" that was "not hard for the Chargers to come up with" was? Please. Tell us, Oh Informed One. Actually, in her interview, she said she moved to San Diego because there were better opportunities for her in her pursuit of a career in professional dance. Jeez, it is really getting so you and The Truth are total strangers when it comes to anything NE Patriot related. If you lie about cheerleaders for godsakes, how can you possibly be trusted on anything football?
avatar
guppy
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Posts : 2310
Join date : 2012-11-23
Location : Massachusetts

Back to top Go down

Re: Crystal Ann And Megan

Post by George1963 on Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:19 pm

guppy wrote:You clowns sitting around having circle jerks with each other over the Patriots in a post over Colt cheerleaders shaving their heads is the height of childish lunacy.

But when you said that NE cheerleaders are forced to "pay their own way to Super Bowls", I just LOVE how you use the plural, "Super Bowls"! LMAO.

Get a clue idiots. No, better yet. Get a life.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]


What in Gods name are you blathering about?
The Patriots cheerleaders don't get paid. That's a fact. The old ones tried to screw the old owner so he, I think it was Kiam, patcoed them.
Kraft brought back a team but he made sure he covered his ass by making them contractors, un paid contractors, not employees.
I never said there was anything wrong with that.
BTW, nice LMBF move by posting a link to a story that had absolutely fucking ZERO to do with the subject.
Frank would be proud.
But really, what are you getting so worked up for?
Wait, did you buy the book?
Is it starting to dawn on you how phony your favorite teams "Dynasty" was?

If not, here are some more facts for you.
Facts, by the way. Not my non-credible hater opinions.
Black letter, verifiable FACTS.

From 2001-2006 Tom Brady and the Pats played eight playoff games against teams the had played that same regular season.
During the season against the Rams, Titans, Colts, Steelers, Broncos, and Jets his passer rating was a cumulative 77.59.
In the playoffs against those same teams his rating went up to 87.07.
In 8 same year playoff rematches, most of them in cold weather cities in January, Tom Bradys passer rating incredibly went up nine and a half points.

Well, he's just a great playoff QB, you say.

Fine.

From 2007-2011 he played playoff games against regular season opponents 6 times.
Regular season passer rating 107.63.
Post season against the same teams 89.31.

So in the exact situation you said the taping was designed for, rematch games in the same year, and also btw said had "little to no impact", Tom Bradys QBR went up almost 10 points with the cameras and down almost 18 without them.

Get your head out of the sand and accept what most people already know.
Your teams success is a fraud.


* The Pats played the Eagles in the third preseason game in 2003, and while you can't credibly use Bradys numbers in that game in this comparison, it's safe to assume the Pats were taping and it's worth noting that he had a QB rating in excess of 110 and pretty much tore up the second best defense in the league in that years Super Bowl.


Last edited by George1963 on Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Changed six to eight)
avatar
George1963
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Posts : 1448
Join date : 2012-06-11
Age : 54
Location : Cheraw SC

Back to top Go down

Re: Crystal Ann And Megan

Post by guppy on Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:05 pm

LOL. What impressive "proof". Not. Proves zero. The only "fraud" is you G. Using your "logic" if TB (btw stands for "The Best") rating went down in rematches that is "proof" to me that it was the opponents who were illegally taping the Pats. That's got to be the only explanation for it. How's that for ya? Just using your logic son.

"What most people already know"?? What a joke. YOU get YOUR head out of YOUR ass and accept what I'm telling you "most people already know" -- that taping (not "spying") being blown up into a huge deal was just complete BS. Was then. Is now. That is truly what "most people already know". And, as M. Freeman, the CBS sportswriter said about it, "not the big scandal it was made out to be. Not even close." Sounds about right.

The only thing "fraudulent" and "phony" is your tired rant on this nonsense. You've shown time and again that you'll reach long and hard for anything to try to justify your hate of anything NE related (even trying to imply that the Pats treat their cheerleaders different than other franchises, and that Flutie daughter went to SD for "a better offer" which "wasn't hard for the Chargers to come up with". More b.s.). Know this for sure. I truly don't care. Success will always attract hate from a few (Mummy types comes to mind). Doesn't diminish the success or my enjoyment of it one iota. No chance of that happening. In fact, the opposite. The hate is a compliment.

Go back to your figure skating. Otherwise, until Tom Brady retires, you're going to continue to be disappointed with whats happening in the NFL.
avatar
guppy
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Posts : 2310
Join date : 2012-11-23
Location : Massachusetts

Back to top Go down

Re: Crystal Ann And Megan

Post by George1963 on Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:42 pm

Go back to your figure skating. Otherwise,
until Tom Brady retires, you're going to continue to be disappointed
with whats happening in the NFL.

That's the first thing you've been right about, I am disappointed. That the NFL swept all this under the rug and expected people to buy it.
They were wrong, nobody does, but it's still disappointing and if you really think most people think it was all no big deal and that everything the Patriots did was 100% legit I suggest you get out of your house. Or at least outside of 495. Hell, go to a game at Foxboro, you said you've never been, right. People there will admit that the more the Patriots lose to teams in the playoffs that they beat during the season, the more it makes what they did pre 2007 look hinkey.
Or don't.
Stay in your house.
Read PFW and Pats Pulpit and Cold Hard football frauds and listen to local sports radio.
Watch Patriots All Asskiss every friday night and just keep knowing what you know.
But add this to what you know;
I have never had to defend the legitimacy of the championships the team I root for has won.
Sorry you'll never know how that feels.

avatar
George1963
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Posts : 1448
Join date : 2012-06-11
Age : 54
Location : Cheraw SC

Back to top Go down

Re: Crystal Ann And Megan

Post by guppy on Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:41 pm

Swept under the rug? You do know about the loss of 1st round draft choice right? I don't have to defend the legitimacy of anything. I don't remotely feel that's what I'm doing. I DO know what I know. What I know (and chuckle at) is that you said, "God, I despise that team." That pretty much provides a window into your head, and puts on display very clearly the whole basis of your motivation for clinging so hard to a dead issue. The words "petty" and "resentful" come to mind right now.

I've watched enough football that I know what it takes to win games. And it aint some sideline coach on tape seen holding a couple of fingers up in the air on third and long.

Try as you might, I'm sorry that you can't take the shine off in my team's success just because you "despise" them.

avatar
guppy
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Posts : 2310
Join date : 2012-11-23
Location : Massachusetts

Back to top Go down

Re: Crystal Ann And Megan

Post by guppy on Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:29 pm

George1963 wrote:Go back to your figure skating. Otherwise,
until Tom Brady retires, you're going to continue to be disappointed
with whats happening in the NFL.

That's the first thing you've been right about, I am disappointed. That the NFL swept all this under the rug and expected people to buy it.
They were wrong, nobody does, but it's still disappointing and if you really think most people think it was all no big deal and that everything the Patriots did was 100% legit I suggest you get out of your house. Or at least outside of 495. Hell, go to a game at Foxboro, you said you've never been, right. People there will admit that the more the Patriots lose to teams in the playoffs that they beat during the season, the more it makes what they did pre 2007 look hinkey.
Or don't.
Stay in your house.
Read PFW and Pats Pulpit and Cold Hard football frauds and listen to local sports radio.
Watch Patriots All Asskiss every friday night and just keep knowing what you know.
But add this to what you know;
I have never had to defend the legitimacy of the championships the team I root for has won.
Sorry you'll never know how that feels.




Wow. Showing off your Patriots knowledge. Mentioning PFW, Pats Pulpit, CHFF, Patriots All Access. How'd you miss Musket Fire? I'm just wondering how can someone who said he turns the Patriots off to watch figure skating be so knowledgeable about Pats related publications and media? In your head much, perhaps?

And add this to what YOU know friend;

I have never had to stoop so low as to keep constantly spinnig and twisting a long ago dead issue into a perverted and invalid attack on another team's success merely because that success is not what I was hoping for, and that some of that success came at the expense of my team. No, I definitely won't know how that feels.
avatar
guppy
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Posts : 2310
Join date : 2012-11-23
Location : Massachusetts

Back to top Go down

Re: Crystal Ann And Megan

Post by George1963 on Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:32 am

Wow. Showing off your Patriots knowledge.
Mentioning PFW, Pats Pulpit, CHFF, Patriots All Access. How'd you miss
Musket Fire? I'm just wondering how can someone who said he turns the
Patriots off to watch figure skating be so knowledgeable about Pats
related publications and media? In your head much, perhaps?


Nope. I was there two weeks ago and my brothers family, and I'm sorry to say he, are all Pats fans so I was subjected to all that nonsense.

And add this to what YOU know friend;

I have never
had to stoop so low as to keep constantly spinnig and twisting a long
ago dead issue into a perverted and invalid attack on another team's
success merely because that success is not what I was hoping for, and
that some of that success came at the expense of my team. No, I
definitely won't know how that feels.

Facts aren't spinning and twisting. They're just facts.
This is silly. You're never going to change my mind and I'm never going to change yours. It's like arguing over abortion. Except that my position, which has changed since 2007 by the way, is based on facts and yours is based on being a Pats fan.
Let's drop it.
But for one thing;
If you as a Patriots fan found out that the Giants were caught, and admitted to, using a sophisticated system of illegal information gathering from 2007 to 2011 that by statistical analysis appeared to give them a significant advantage the second time they saw a team in the same season, how would you feel about that particular orginization?

avatar
George1963
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Posts : 1448
Join date : 2012-06-11
Age : 54
Location : Cheraw SC

Back to top Go down

Re: Crystal Ann And Megan

Post by guppy on Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:09 pm

George1963 wrote:Wow. Showing off your Patriots knowledge.
Mentioning PFW, Pats Pulpit, CHFF, Patriots All Access. How'd you miss
Musket Fire? I'm just wondering how can someone who said he turns the
Patriots off to watch figure skating be so knowledgeable about Pats
related publications and media? In your head much, perhaps?


Nope. I was there two weeks ago and my brothers family, and I'm sorry to say he, are all Pats fans so I was subjected to all that nonsense.

And add this to what YOU know friend;

I have never
had to stoop so low as to keep constantly spinnig and twisting a long
ago dead issue into a perverted and invalid attack on another team's
success merely because that success is not what I was hoping for, and
that some of that success came at the expense of my team. No, I
definitely won't know how that feels.

Facts aren't spinning and twisting. They're just facts.
This is silly. You're never going to change my mind and I'm never going to change yours. It's like arguing over abortion. Except that my position, which has changed since 2007 by the way, is based on facts and yours is based on being a Pats fan.
Let's drop it.
But for one thing;
If you as a Patriots fan found out that the Giants were caught, and admitted to, using a sophisticated system of illegal information gathering from 2007 to 2011 that by statistical analysis appeared to give them a significant advantage the second time they saw a team in the same season, how would you feel about that particular orginization?




Ya, facts are facts. But the CONCLUSION you attempt to harvest from those facts is what is bogus and invalid. The "facts" you use are Brady's drop in QBR in the 07-11 time period (no filiming). That's just beyond silly, proves nothing. First, throw out 2008 because he was out the whole season. They went 11-5 with an unproven backup. 2007 was historic. Reciting stats is unnecessary. First unanimous MVP in NFL history. And this is one of the post filiming years you cite from which we should conclude that a "significant" advantage was gained. Take 2009. Brady finished with 4398 yards and 28 TDs for a 96.2 rating despite a broken ring finger and three fractured ribs, all suffered during the season. Take 2010. That was the year he set an NFL record by winning 26 consecutive regular season home starts. He only had 4 interceptions and a 111.0 rating, making him the first QB in history to finish with a rating above 110 in two different seasons. He skipped the Pro Bowl in order to have surgery on a stress fracture in his right foot dating back to 2008. He was also Offensive POY, and MVP. THIS is the time period you want to cite to make us conclude that there was a drop in his production as compared to pre-2007, leading to the eh hem, conclusion, that the reason for the decline was no more videotape available to him??? Lets finally mention 2011. This was the year he passed Marino's long-standing record for yards and became the third QB in history (Brees, Marino) to throw for over 5,000 yards. He went to the Superbowl for the 5th time (in 10 years, throwing out 2008), tieing Elway for the most Superbowl starts ever. The victory over the Ravens to get there gave him 16 playoff wins, tieing Joe Montana for the most in history. These things -- all without cameras -- are mind boggling.

So, yes, I will drop it. But I can't let your "they are just facts" statement go. I gave you some facts right back. Real facts. Facts that more credibly prove the conclusion I suggest (no significant advantange) than the one you suggest. Some of the greatest offensive production in history has occurred during the time period you cite emphasizing a decline in his QB rating, and then ask us to conclude from that that a "significant advantage" was gained because there existed on videotape some images of sideline coaches holding fingers up in the air in certain down and distance situations in a previous meeting between the Pats and that team? Just doesn't work. That's why your hypothetical about the Giants is flawed. Because the premise in the question that there was a "significant advantate" is erroneous and one that I reject. I also reject that I should reach the conclusion that filming "appeared" to give them an advantage -- for the same reasons. One more point. "Sophisticated system"? Come on man. They guy with the camera on his shoulder stood on the opposite sideline in plain view, and usually wore a flourescent bright orange reflective pullover, like a traffic cop wears at an intersection so as to be as visible as possible. Yup, real "sophisticated" there. Hopefully the CIA doesn't use similar "spy" techniques.

One final point of emphasis. None of this discussion is about whether it was wrong or not. It was (I've said so many times). And the "wrongdoer" was harshly punished, rightfully so. For most, life has gone on. People have move on. You can go on despising the wrongdoer forever, because of his "unlikeability", arrogance, personality, etc., that's your right. But the passage of time has shown clearly that the small advantage gained ("1 on a scale of 100") by this prohibited scouting method made no significant difference. The real bottom line is that it was never needed in the first place, thus, making it nothing more than a very stupid mistake of little to no consequence.
avatar
guppy
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Posts : 2310
Join date : 2012-11-23
Location : Massachusetts

Back to top Go down

Re: Crystal Ann And Megan

Post by guppy on Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:29 pm

Except that my position, which has changed since 2007 by the way, is based on facts and yours is based on being a Pats fan.


100% wrong. Your position is based, according to your own words, on being a Pats "despiser". My position is the one that is based on facts. You cite "facts" and then put forth a bogus conclusion, and tell us one leads to the other. Yours is more wishful thinking than logical analysis.
avatar
guppy
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Posts : 2310
Join date : 2012-11-23
Location : Massachusetts

Back to top Go down

Re: Crystal Ann And Megan

Post by LRJets on Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:20 am

Not sure cheerleaders are in Pats' budget.


The Jets have regressed in each of the four years Rex has been coach.
Sanchez has not improved in each year. (Defenders of his say his protection on the OL sucks)
etc. etc. etc.
The Pats victory over them was the most pitiful,embarrassing loss on Thanksgiving that I can remember since the Namath era. Oh yeah, against the Ravens on a Sunday night when Mangold, et al were injured.


Gup, now that's out of the way so you can't pull a "Fern" with any comparison to the Patriots in a "How can you afford to talk" mode, the top statement by me was made in a joking way more than a factual way. It had zero to do with the product or the results the Patriots have gotten in the BB-Brady era. It was conceived by the reputation of the organization, period.
Over the years when I watch the success of Adam Vinateri, I often ask myself how Kraft could have let him go? Are there better endorsement opportunities in Indy vs. Greater Boston?

Bottom line. BB is a great coach, he's a genius, he's a HOF coach, yet...I wonder how he'd fare without Brady as his QB for better than a decade? No matter if they are 30th in pass defense or other poor statistics, the Patriots win!

Just yesterday I was watching how well Ben Jarvus Green-Ellis played. The same question arose.
Yet Brady being such a terrific passer gets it done.

In closing, I also wonder if BB made Brady or the reverse.

You're a loyal Pats fan and cannot blame you for your defense of the team.
avatar
LRJets
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Posts : 1831
Join date : 2012-01-23
Location : Wellington, Florida

Back to top Go down

Re: Crystal Ann And Megan

Post by guppy on Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:36 am

LR, I'm a pretty lighthearted guy, and try not to get too serious at times. I recognise that we are all pretty much past spygate, and I have never minded when it was called like it is. It is only when its blown up out of proportion into something its not, that I rise in protest. It is my greatest hope that no more energy is wasted rehashing it again and again.

Its a great discussion, who made who, Brady and Belichick. Its a little of both. However, once Brady's playing days are over, there is no question in my mind, things will be very different, even if BB is still coaching. One number I would like to know, but haven't any idea is, how many different players has Tom Brady completed a pass to in his career? Just curious.

On another note, I was so impressed with what Andrew Luck did in Detroit. Absolutely stunning, for a rookie no less. He is the real deal, and it looks like Indy will be in playoff contention for years to come, just because of him. I don't care if Indy intentionally tanked a season to get him. If they did, I give them credit for a great move. It looks like it took only one year to "rebuild".
avatar
guppy
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Posts : 2310
Join date : 2012-11-23
Location : Massachusetts

Back to top Go down

Re: Crystal Ann And Megan

Post by LRJets on Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:42 pm

One number I would like to know, but haven't any idea is, how many different players has Tom Brady completed a pass to in his career? Just curious.


I mentioned the above on this site or Facebook just last week in critiquing Sanchez and his defenders how many receivers both Mannings and Brady had (in the dozens) and how successful they are. I still believe Rodgers is not the passer Brady is. He might be a stronger runner as its not Brady's forte, but in the pocket, no matter the OL, Brady could shave back there.
avatar
LRJets
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Posts : 1831
Join date : 2012-01-23
Location : Wellington, Florida

Back to top Go down

Re: Crystal Ann And Megan

Post by guppy on Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:14 pm

LRJets wrote:One number I would like to know, but haven't any idea is, how many different players has Tom Brady completed a pass to in his career? Just curious.


I mentioned the above on this site or Facebook just last week in critiquing Sanchez and his defenders how many receivers both Mannings and Brady had (in the dozens) and how successful they are. I still believe Rodgers is not the passer Brady is. He might be a stronger runner as its not Brady's forte, but in the pocket, no matter the OL, Brady could shave back there.



We should probably take this Jets/Pats discussion off this thread and off the Colts board, so this will be my last. You talked about Brady's O-Line. That means giving credit to Offensive Line Coach Dante Scarnecchia, the longest tenured Patriots coach, who has been with the team 29 years. When whoever is in there on the revolving door O-Line does his job, its because of him.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
avatar
guppy
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Posts : 2310
Join date : 2012-11-23
Location : Massachusetts

Back to top Go down

Re: Crystal Ann And Megan

Post by LRJets on Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:06 pm

Mistakenly or not, I overlooked the Pats' OL. I was throwing kudos to the passing of Brady. Peyton might not have had the greatest OL, and look how he fared. Don't be so "Patriotic", these posts were not stabbings, but compliments.Very Happy
avatar
LRJets
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Posts : 1831
Join date : 2012-01-23
Location : Wellington, Florida

Back to top Go down

Re: Crystal Ann And Megan

Post by George1963 on Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:28 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Yesterday at 9:36 am


[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
----
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

LR,
I'm a pretty lighthearted guy, and try not to get too serious at times.
I recognise that we are all pretty much past spygate, and I have never
minded when it was called like it is. It is only when its blown up out
of proportion into something its not, that I rise in protest. It is my
greatest hope that no more energy is wasted rehashing it again and
again.


Its a great
discussion, who made who, Brady and Belichick. Its a little of both.
However, once Brady's playing days are over, there is no question in my
mind, things will be very different, even if BB is still coaching. One
number I would like to know, but haven't any idea is, how many different
players has Tom Brady completed a pass to in his career? Just curious.


I heard in a broncos game earlier this year that Manning had just thrown a TD to the 40th different guy. I gotta believe Brady has thrown to more than that. Total guys, I have no idea. I'd bet it's in the media guide.

On
another note, I was so impressed with what Andrew Luck did in Detroit.
Absolutely stunning, for a rookie no less. He is the real deal, and it
looks like Indy will be in playoff contention for years to come, just
because of him. I don't care if Indy intentionally tanked a season to
get him.
If they did, I give them credit for a great move. It looks
like it took only one year to "rebuild".

LOL, yea, I can hear that conversation. Irsay gets both Polians, Jim Caldwell and Painter in a room together, "Here's what I want you guys to do. I want you to tank the season so we can get the number one pick. So bad that it's pretty much career suicide for at least 3 of you. Everybody in?"
As for the one year rebuild, despite their record they're a ways away but making progress. One and done if they make the playoffs IMO, but the future looks blinding. They have a huge amount of money coming off the books next year and could start to plug some of the holes.


avatar
George1963
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Posts : 1448
Join date : 2012-06-11
Age : 54
Location : Cheraw SC

Back to top Go down

Re: Crystal Ann And Megan

Post by LRJets on Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:56 pm

I don't care if Indy intentionally tanked a season to
get him.


How "Ragsian" that reply was. C'mon Gup, you can't really be serious? Did the Colts get Polian a job with ESPN? Where is the son? Where is Caldwell? (All in the name of good ol' Colts?)

If Karras and Hornung got a year's suspension in 1963 for gambling, don't you think the three you mentioned would have been tarred and feathered by Goodell? That's if the Indy fans didn't get to them first.
avatar
LRJets
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Posts : 1831
Join date : 2012-01-23
Location : Wellington, Florida

Back to top Go down

Re: Crystal Ann And Megan

Post by guppy on Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:14 pm

LRJets wrote:I don't care if Indy intentionally tanked a season to
get him.


How "Ragsian" that reply was. C'mon Gup, you can't really be serious? Did the Colts get Polian a job with ESPN? Where is the son? Where is Caldwell? (All in the name of good ol' Colts?)

If Karras and Hornung got a year's suspension in 1963 for gambling, don't you think the three you mentioned would have been tarred and feathered by Goodell? That's if the Indy fans didn't get to them first.



I was not. clown

avatar
guppy
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Posts : 2310
Join date : 2012-11-23
Location : Massachusetts

Back to top Go down

Re: Crystal Ann And Megan

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum