Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I GUESS SHURMUR DONT BELIEVE IN PLAYING OUTSIDE THE TACKLES

Go down

I GUESS SHURMUR DONT BELIEVE IN PLAYING OUTSIDE THE TACKLES Empty I GUESS SHURMUR DONT BELIEVE IN PLAYING OUTSIDE THE TACKLES

Post by wyckedheart8 Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:44 pm

I could understand it if Trent Richardson wasnt capable of turning the corner and having decent vision to see the field, or if the Browns had a dominate O-Line, but none of that is true, Shurmur has no CLUE what kind of back he has in Richardson, if he did he would get him the ball outside at least 15 x a game on passes and quick tosses, hell the one time they called a delay Richardson went 15 yards untouched for 6, Shurmurs mind must be very limited for total recall, Shurmur is a good offensive coordinator but he dont have a clue how to set up a game plan and allow Childress alone to cll the plays, when Childress was with Minn as O-coordinator he always got Peterson the ball outside the tackles, its very frustraiting to watch a talent like Richardson go to waist especially in this his rookie season, I have a LOT of faith in Haslam and cant wait for next year, too bad we cant simulate this season like we can in X-box,Ps3 and so fourth, LOL Ok, write it down Browns fans, we are going to have a lot of fun watching this team in 2013, they are going to put some fear into any team they play next year they are in each and every game this season and in 2013 when Haslam brings in his guys I can see this team in the playoff hunt, might be for Wild card but at least Cleveland Browns fans can and WILL have a team in the hunt, and Like Tony Rizzo says, we wont be eating so many poop sandwitches!!!
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

I GUESS SHURMUR DONT BELIEVE IN PLAYING OUTSIDE THE TACKLES Empty Re: I GUESS SHURMUR DONT BELIEVE IN PLAYING OUTSIDE THE TACKLES

Post by Guest Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:18 pm

That Richardson run up the middle for a 15 yard TD looked pretty good from where it was sitting.

Back to top Go down