Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maybe we should start placing bets?

3 posters

Go down

Maybe we should start placing bets? Empty Maybe we should start placing bets?

Post by Guest Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:27 am

I say that Charlie Batch is hurt before this game with Cleveland is over.

Back to top Go down

Maybe we should start placing bets? Empty Re: Maybe we should start placing bets?

Post by Guest Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:35 pm

Praying in Ohio Razz

Back to top Go down

Maybe we should start placing bets? Empty Re: Maybe we should start placing bets?

Post by Admin Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:07 pm

DiehardSteelersfan wrote:I say that Charlie Batch is hurt before this game with Cleveland is over.
After watching the Browns VS Dallas this weekend.... Shawn Suisham could play QB and have a big day against their secondary.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://profootballworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Randell60 Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:56 am

Admin wrote:
DiehardSteelersfan wrote:I say that Charlie Batch is hurt before this game with Cleveland is over.
After watching the Browns VS Dallas this weekend.... Shawn Suisham could play QB and have a big day against their secondary.

Hayden will be back, and the rest of them will suddenly play like they know what's going on...Ohh, never mind. Spermer Shurmur is still the coach!! LOL
Randell60
Randell60
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:00 pm

I dont want him or anyone getting hurt, ( maybe run over Shurmur a couple times) but I hope Batch spends a lot of time picking himself up off the ground, I'm not greedy but 15 times seems like a good number.lol!
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down