Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JETS INTERESTED IN EDWARDS

2 posters

Go down

JETS INTERESTED IN EDWARDS Empty JETS INTERESTED IN EDWARDS

Post by LRJets Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:00 am

Today's Daily News reports that the Jets might be interested in reacquiring Braylon Edwards. He signed an incentive-laden one year deal with the 49ers and had some injury issues while catching only 15 passes. Hope he could return here. At 29, he has more than enough left.
LRJets
LRJets
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

JETS INTERESTED IN EDWARDS Empty Re: JETS INTERESTED IN EDWARDS

Post by Guest Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:38 pm

As far as I am concerned this guy should have never been sent away, he was a solid blocker and he and Sanchez were on the same page every game.

I hope they also go and get Cotchery back, bring Sanchez back his receivers, no Schotty, if Sanchez does not improve big this year then give up but not until.

Back to top Go down

Post by LRJets Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:53 pm

Read earlier today the Jets are also interested in Chad Henne. He wants $4 mil. The jets would be crazy to entertain that wish for a backup. who, even he starts, what do they do with Sanchez and his jumbo salary?
All is crazy until the draft and FA periods are over.
LRJets
LRJets
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishJets1129 Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:26 pm

I would hope that the Jets bring back Edwards for real he sure wouldn't cost much to signs him. I would signed him for a one year deal and see how it plays out next season. And I would still try to draft a WR, it don't have to be Michael Floyd but I would most try to get WR, Stephen Hills Jets might have to draft him from the 2nd Rd. In what I'm hearing from him he not going to last through the 2nd Rd's.
IrishJets1129
IrishJets1129
Undrafted
Undrafted

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishJets1129 Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:37 pm

LRJets wrote: Read earlier today the Jets are also interested in Chad Henne. He wants $4 mil. The jets would be crazy to entertain that wish for a backup. who, even he starts, what do they do with Sanchez and his jumbo salary?
I would do it he know the offense better then Sanchez does. I would let both of the QB's Fight it out in training camp and in the pre-season games let the best QB's win and cut Mark Brunell.
IrishJets1129
IrishJets1129
Undrafted
Undrafted

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:03 am

LRJets wrote: Read earlier today the Jets are also interested in Chad Henne. He wants $4 mil. The jets would be crazy to entertain that wish for a backup. who, even he starts, what do they do with Sanchez and his jumbo salary?

Vince Young is available. Signing him would wake up Sanchez.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down