Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GREAT CATCH BY THE TE WATSON

Go down

GREAT CATCH BY THE TE WATSON Empty GREAT CATCH BY THE TE WATSON

Post by wyckedheart8 Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:37 pm

Weeden put the ball the only place he could have on that coverage, Watson has always had good hands and I dont know why they dont go to him more, I still cant believe he was on the bubble to being released at the start of the year, Watson should be the outlet guy for Weeden right along with Richardson, I really dont think anyone could stop those two guys with both of them as the outlet one on each side, not a damn thing wrong playing dink and dunk and then going for it every now and then, especially when you have a rookie QB.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

GREAT CATCH BY THE TE WATSON Empty Re: GREAT CATCH BY THE TE WATSON

Post by wyckedheart8 Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:21 pm

I cant believe Watson dropped that freaking ball, that only happens once out of maybe 20 times, and Weeden should have tucked that football and ran for the first down instead of trying to squeeze in between 3 guys down on the 5, Weeden had all kinds of running room, hell he could have drank a beer and rolled himself a smoke with all that time he had, but the all pro Phil Dawson to the rescue.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down