Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another Tomlin uck up

4 posters

Go down

Another Tomlin uck up Empty Another Tomlin uck up

Post by RLON39 Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:07 pm

Up by 3, having had no faith to date in Rainey being sure handed, on punt returns to date, places him deep to take a punt wherein a clean catch is absolutely necessary....Rainey drops the punt, but Tomlin dropped the ball...again....and the Steelers luck out....again.

RLON39
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Another Tomlin uck up Empty Re: Another Tomlin uck up

Post by fiboploc Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:56 pm

watched cowher coached teams win games just like this one.

fiboploc

Back to top Go down

Post by fiboploc Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:28 am

DaRKMuMMySauRuS wrote:
fiboploc wrote:watched cowher coached teams win games just like this one.

YEHA YOU DID...BUT IT WAS DONE WITH SOME CLASS...

no, it was just as hard to watch as last night's game.

fiboploc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:29 pm

DaRKMuMMySauRuS wrote:
fiboploc wrote:
DaRKMuMMySauRuS wrote:

YOU DIDNT HAVBE TO WATCH IT WIWTHOUT A FRANCHISE TOP OF TEH LINE QB AND A LEAGUE HELL BENT ON POINTS DIDJA'?....

Cowher thought that an atheletic WR would be just fine as his quarterback from 1995-2002 so don't give us any excuse that Cowher didn't have a franchise QB at that time. He did nothing to replace him. In fact, after Philip Rivers was drafted ahead of us in the 2004 draft, Cowher wanted to go a different direction instead of drafting Ben Roethlisberger and it took Dan Rooney to step in and insist on drafting Ben.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:31 pm

DaRKMuMMySauRuS wrote:
DiehardSteelersfan wrote:
DaRKMuMMySauRuS wrote:
fiboploc wrote:
DaRKMuMMySauRuS wrote:

YOU DIDNT HAVBE TO WATCH IT WIWTHOUT A FRANCHISE TOP OF TEH LINE QB AND A LEAGUE HELL BENT ON POINTS DIDJA'?....

Cowher thought that an atheletic WR would be just fine as his quarterback from 1995-2002 so don't give us any excuse that Cowher didn't have a franchise QB at that time. He did nothing to replace him. In fact, after Philip Rivers was drafted ahead of us in the 2004 draft, Cowher wanted to go a different direction instead of drafting Ben Roethlisberger and it took Dan Rooney to step in and insist on drafting Ben.

AND AGAIN I ASK...WHAT CHOICE DID HE HAVE?....NO ONE GIOVES UP GREAT QB'S TILL THEIR OLD AND WASHED UP....NOT CONCERNED WITH WHO WANTED BEN AND WHO DIDNT....TO THIS DAY IM STILL HEARING DUMB FUCKERS TELL ME RIVVERS IS TEH BETTER QB...SO WHAT YOU BABB;LE HAS NO VALIDITY WHATSOEVER...JUST LIKE YOUR CHARACTER...

Cowher cut Jim Miller, a quarterback 10-times better than Kordell. Cowher benched Miller after the first game he played against Jacksonville and we were winning the game...if my memory serves me right. Why? One would think that Cowher would know that Kordell had trouble reading coverages yet he continuely let him play quarterback. When the running game was working real well, Kordell would do just fine because he had the playaction passing game which didn't require a lot of reading but during the playoff games where teams defenses were good enough to shut down the run, Kordell consistently turned the ball over and we lost those big games. Bottom line; Cowher made dumb mistakes to and you refuse to see it.

Back to top Go down

Post by fiboploc Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:48 pm

cowher drafted tee martin instead of tom brady.

fiboploc

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:51 pm

fiboploc wrote:cowher drafted tee martin instead of tom brady.
LMFAO!!! That is a FACT too.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://profootballworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RLON39 Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:53 pm

Watch Mummy go back now and say that Cowher didn't draft players. At any rate, Cowher and Tomlin are about even, solid coaches but overrated and lacking in strategic genius. Cowher's biggest F-up? Kordell Stewart would have been great if Cowher kept him as the slash guy and had the balls to tell Kordell he doesn't dictate his own position.

But, Cowher did invent going for it on fourth downs...lol. So, you have to give him that!

RLON39
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:03 pm

RLON39 wrote:Watch Mummy go back now and say that Cowher didn't draft players. At any rate, Cowher and Tomlin are about even, solid coaches but overrated and lacking in strategic genius. Cowher's biggest F-up? Kordell Stewart would have been great if Cowher kept him as the slash guy and had the balls to tell Kordell he doesn't dictate his own position.

But, Cowher did invent going for it on fourth downs...lol. So, you have to give him that!
Mummy is gone.... So is Task. They will NOT be back!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RLON39 Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:50 am

Admin wrote:
RLON39 wrote:Watch Mummy go back now and say that Cowher didn't draft players. At any rate, Cowher and Tomlin are about even, solid coaches but overrated and lacking in strategic genius. Cowher's biggest F-up? Kordell Stewart would have been great if Cowher kept him as the slash guy and had the balls to tell Kordell he doesn't dictate his own position.

^^^^^^^^^^^^

I lost track...what was the final straw with each of them?

RLON39
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:05 pm

RLON39 wrote:
Admin wrote:

^^^^^^^^^^^^

Basically they came back with a nasty attitude daring me to ban them. I simply gave them what I thought they asked for. I'm tired of game playing.... I have better things to do with my time than babysitting two retards. Mummy did not put up anything that wasn't full of vulgar language. He basically said he would do what he wanted and was going to disrupt things here. task, only backed him up and put on pages of Tomlin sucks, Cowher is great. I seen enough. They were warned, suspended and now are history. If I missed something of redeeming quality from them.... please point it out for me.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Toddseahawks Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:18 pm

Admin wrote:
RLON39 wrote:
Admin wrote:

^^^^^^^^^^^^

Basically they came back with a nasty attitude daring me to ban them. I simply gave them what I thought they asked for. I'm tired of game playing.... I have better things to do with my time than babysitting two retards. Mummy did not put up anything that wasn't full of vulgar language. He basically said he would do what he wanted and was going to disrupt things here. task, only backed him up and put on pages of Tomlin sucks, Cowher is great. I seen enough. They were warned, suspended and now are history. If I missed something of redeeming quality from them.... please point it out for me.

Task and i were starting to hit it off. We were borderline bros. LMAO.
Toddseahawks
Toddseahawks
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:31 pm

Toddseahawks wrote:
Admin wrote:
RLON39 wrote:
Admin wrote:

^^^^^^^^^^^^

Task and i were starting to hit it off. We were borderline bros. LMAO.
LOL, go "visit him on Mummy's board..... read what he has to say.... it might put a wet blanket of the fire of friendship you were starting! lol!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down