Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Emmanuel Sanders fined $15,000...

2 posters

Go down

Emmanuel Sanders fined $15,000... Empty Emmanuel Sanders fined $15,000...

Post by Guest Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:48 pm

And the Steelers were fined $35,000 and warned for what the league called a fake leg injury yet they have no proof or evidence other than after they massaged the cramp out of his leg he had no reoccurring problems with it. I think this league is turning into a Gestapo.

Back to top Go down

Emmanuel Sanders fined $15,000... Empty Re: Emmanuel Sanders fined $15,000...

Post by Stampede Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:28 am

DiehardSteelersfan wrote:And the Steelers were fined $35,000 and warned for what the league called a fake leg injury yet they have no proof or evidence other than after they massaged the cramp out of his leg he had no reoccurring problems with it. I think this league is turning into a Gestapo.

You can thank Belicheat for that one......That's one of his old tricks going back to the his days with the Giants......

Stampede

Back to top Go down

Post by RLON39 Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:01 am

I think it was a fake injury. That said, how exactly are they able to keep fining players and/or organizations while having no real concrete proof.

RLON39
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:21 am

RLON39 wrote:I think it was a fake injury. That said, how exactly are they able to keep fining players and/or organizations while having no real concrete proof.

Great question. Rodger Goodell has been bad for the NFL. On another note, how come the league has not apologize for the five absolutely horrid calls against the Steeler's in last weeks Giant's game?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down