Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come hell or high water...

4 posters

Go down

Come hell or high water... Empty Come hell or high water...

Post by Guest Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:31 pm

The NFL is going to make sure that the Giants win this game. Unbelieveable!!!

Back to top Go down

Come hell or high water... Empty Re: Come hell or high water...

Post by Admin Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:34 pm

DiehardSteelersfan wrote:The NFL is going to make sure that the Giants win this game. Unbelieveable!!!
I hope the Steelers beat the physical crap out of this team... so bad they cannot filed a team for the next few weeks.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://profootballworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:37 pm

Admin wrote:
DiehardSteelersfan wrote:The NFL is going to make sure that the Giants win this game. Unbelieveable!!!
I hope the Steelers beat the physical crap out of this team... so bad they cannot filed a team for the next few weeks.

Me too.. as long as the Steelers LOSE!!

Back to top Go down

Post by RLON39 Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:37 pm

Please don't use the phrase high water...I'm still a New Yorker...lol.

RLON39
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:38 pm

Kaweb57 wrote:
Admin wrote:

Me too.. as long as the Steelers LOSE!!
Your agenda here is clear too. You just like to stir the pot.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:41 pm

Your agenda here is clear too. You just like to stir the pot.

Darn right.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:45 pm

Kaweb57 wrote:Your agenda here is clear too. You just like to stir the pot.

Darn right.
Glad you admitted this... Makes my actions easier Maybe I'll just put you with mummy & Task. Then you can have more circle jerk time with them.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:21 pm

I say I say foghorn seems a little steamed right now. Hey I made a funny..... steamed foghorn.... steamed chicken. That's a joke son that's a joke. Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:31 pm

Dmounts wrote:I say I say foghorn seems a little steamed right now. Hey I made a funny..... steamed foghorn.... steamed chicken. That's a joke son that's a joke. Laughing
Steamed at Kaweb. He's one of the ones who constantly complians about Mummy & task here, yet his own actions are nothing short of worthless taunting. Since he doesn't have them to throw down on. He decided to jump in and stir with Steeler folks. During the game, that has had questionable officiating.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RLON39 Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:34 pm

Admin wrote:
Dmounts wrote:I say I say foghorn seems a little steamed right now. Hey I made a funny..... steamed foghorn.... steamed chicken. That's a joke son that's a joke. Laughing
Steamed at Kaweb. He's one of the ones who constantly complians about Mummy & task here, yet his own actions are nothing short of worthless taunting. Since he doesn't have them to throw down on. He decided to jump in and stir with Steeler folks. During the game, that has had questionable officiating.
^^^^^^^^^^

well, the Steelers did pretty much end their season a few weeks ago, I guess we should be understanding...

RLON39
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:36 pm

RLON39 wrote:
Admin wrote:
^^^^^^^^^^

well, the Steelers did pretty much end their season a few weeks ago, I guess we should be understanding...
How's that? You saying all teams with 3 losses are done for the year?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:37 pm

Admin wrote:

That's what football boards are for messing with other peeps teams. He's not taking personal shots at none of you guys or gals. He's just getting in your heads. LOL Have some fun with it. Tomorrow it'll be your turn. Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by RLON39 Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:39 pm

Dmounts wrote:
Admin wrote:

That's what football boards are for messing with other peeps teams. He's not taking personal shots at none of you guys or gals. He's just getting in your heads. LOL Have some fun with it. Tomorrow it'll be your turn. Wink
^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Actually, most sports message boards of worth ban flaming and any agenda of antagonism.

RLON39
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:42 pm

Dmounts wrote:
Admin wrote:

I understand that... IF he contributed anything else, I'd be more apt to over look, but that is all he seems to share... digs and putdowns. Must be tough to have to beat others down to feel good about yourself. I can't wait to see ow his boy, the convict does tomorrow. I bet he is secretly a huge Vick fan, classless and abusive. Just like his Qb boy.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Toddseahawks Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:45 pm

Dmounts wrote:
Admin wrote:

I couldnt agree more.Taunting another board is harmless .Unless personal taunts are involved.Let's not turn this into a moderated board. Riverly is good here.
Toddseahawks
Toddseahawks
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:53 pm

Toddseahawks wrote:
Dmounts wrote:
Admin wrote:

I couldnt agree more.Taunting another board is harmless .Unless personal taunts are involved.Let's not turn this into a moderated board. Riverly is good here.

Thanks. That's the way I looked at it. If you need to be THAT touchy, I'll just shut the hell up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:33 pm

RLON39 wrote:Please don't use the phrase high water...I'm still a New Yorker...lol.

Whoops sorry Rlon. I wasn't trying to be insensitive.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:36 pm

Toddseahawks wrote:
Dmounts wrote:
Admin wrote:

No way man. Taunting is bad. It hurts my feelings and makes me feel bad-deep-down-inside. Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by DaBurgh Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:37 pm

Admin wrote:

THROW THE FLAG ADMIN, I SAID, THROW THE FLAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DaBurgh
DaBurgh

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:13 pm

DaBurgh wrote:
Admin wrote:

Naw, only time I throw the flag is when someone defies what was asked on them in a PM... hasn't been but 2 instances of that. I ain't even sent out a pm, cept to certain people. No problems was just was gettin annoyed.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Toddseahawks Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:55 pm

Admin wrote:
DaBurgh wrote:
Admin wrote:

Naw, only time I throw the flag is when someone defies what was asked on them in a PM... hasn't been but 2 instances of that. I ain't even sent out a pm, cept to certain people. No problems was just was gettin annoyed.

I'm annoyed with two peoples dushbagery here. I'm sending you a tos...Mr...tos general.Lmao.
Toddseahawks
Toddseahawks
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down