Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NO WAY, COMMON PATRICIA SHURMUR

2 posters

Go down

NO WAY, COMMON PATRICIA SHURMUR Empty NO WAY, COMMON PATRICIA SHURMUR

Post by wyckedheart8 Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:09 pm

You have 2 time outs left with just under 4 minutes in the game, and you go for it on your 28 yard line, your DEFENSE has done a good job today, and you do that shit and not punt the ball, MR. JIMMY HASLAM FIRE SHURMUR AS SOON AS THIS SEASON IS DONE, HE DONT KNOW SHIT!!!Sad
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

NO WAY, COMMON PATRICIA SHURMUR Empty Re: NO WAY, COMMON PATRICIA SHURMUR

Post by wyckedheart8 Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:13 pm

FKIN SHURMUR went from the Browns having a shot with a hold by the Defense to blowing it all together, sure the Browns probably wouldnt have put the ball in the ends zone, they havent been able to do anything but kick 5 field goals all day, but you never know, one big play and the x-point ad its tied, we all know Josh Gordon, Benjamin, Little and even Mohamad is capable of that, BTW, where has Cooper been all day as well, you stupid,stupid,stupid little shit of a coach!!!
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:04 pm

What are you bitching about? I thought you wanted us to lose? We don't have a chance for that first pick by winning. Gezzzz make up your mind.Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:06 pm

Dmounts wrote:What are you bitching about? I thought you wanted us to lose? We don't have a chance for that first pick by winning. Gezzzz make up your mind.Rolling Eyes
LMFAO!
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://profootballworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:16 pm

Dmounts wrote:What are you bitching about? I thought you wanted us to lose? We don't have a chance for that first pick by winning. Gezzzz make up your mind.Rolling Eyes
LMAO, Wanting to get a ton of draft picks is one thing, but watching a dumbass who is the head coach pull something that a Pee-Wee coach wouldnt do is another, I wouldnt expect you to think about that GeZZZZ, yes I want those high and multiple picks one more year but I still hate watching Patricia Shurmur just freaking hand it game to them. BTW, Its also fun as hell watching this team and these young players grow, and thats exactly what I get to see each week.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:15 pm

There is NOT a Browns ( A TRUE) fan out there that isnt or hasent been looking forward to the 2013 draft in the past 3-4 weeks, absolutly none, and you can not defend that 4th and 2 call on the 28 with 2 TO plu the 2 minute warning with almost 4 minutes left on the clock, no TRUE Browns fan can defend that call no mater how badly we all are looking forward to the draft and hoping they can snag multiple picks, they dont need a 1st or 2nd, round pick, but they can sure trade down to 5th or 5th and then get a 2nd and picks to come, maybe even a low 1st rounder as well.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:57 pm

I say it now as I have always said No true Browns fan wants the Browns to lose. EVER

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:43 pm

Dmounts wrote:I say it now as I have always said No true Browns fan wants the Browns to lose. EVER
LMAO
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down