Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BLIND SIDE BLOCK!!! WTF IS THAT!!! THAT IS BULLSHIT!!!

Go down

BLIND SIDE BLOCK!!! WTF IS THAT!!! THAT IS BULLSHIT!!! Empty BLIND SIDE BLOCK!!! WTF IS THAT!!! THAT IS BULLSHIT!!!

Post by wyckedheart8 Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:49 pm

I have followed football since I was 7 years old and even played the game all throught 7th to my senior year in high school, I have NEVER heard of a penalty for a blindside block, it wasnt a clip, it wasnt a head shot, no one was blocking in the back, hell if thats all it takes to get a 15 yard personel foul then the coaches should teach AL the players to turn their heads 2-3 ft from being hit so a blindside block can be called, COMMON!!!
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

BLIND SIDE BLOCK!!! WTF IS THAT!!! THAT IS BULLSHIT!!! Empty Re: BLIND SIDE BLOCK!!! WTF IS THAT!!! THAT IS BULLSHIT!!!

Post by wyckedheart8 Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:56 pm

There isnt one player that does not get blindsides at least once every game!!! Yeah, its time the NFL issues these guys some too too's and a skirt because they just dont allow them to play the game anymore, I understand regulating so players dont wind up all fked up later in their life but this is football, next thing you know they will start handing out 15 yarders for a player hitting the RB from behind because it can cause a boo-boo on their leg or ankle.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

BLIND SIDE BLOCK!!! WTF IS THAT!!! THAT IS BULLSHIT!!! Empty Re: BLIND SIDE BLOCK!!! WTF IS THAT!!! THAT IS BULLSHIT!!!

Post by Guest Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:10 pm

Bring back the the fill in refs.

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:35 pm

Dmounts wrote:Bring back the the fill in refs.
May as well, mater of fact just send them to school full time until next season, these guys seriously just needs to be paid for one job all year around and schooln in the off season, its that simple, they should also put a ref on the clock instead of the home team having someone in charge of it, that way its not a fan operating the clock.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down