Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#4, #22 #37

Go down

#4, #22 #37 Empty #4, #22 #37

Post by wyckedheart8 Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:58 pm

Would you give up those draft picks for RG3, if so why and if not why, with the way things are going at the combins in Indy and the Browns needing a QB so bad I think I would give up those picks, in a way you are only giving up one pick, the Browns got the guy they wanted last year in Phil Taylor and Atlanta gave us their first round pick in this years draft along with picks last year, so all the Browns would really be giving u would be pick 37, I would have never thought about EVER giving up those picks for RG3 a week ago but the things that I am hearing about him in the combins are jusr unreal, I say is the Rams would take #4, #22 and #37 to move up and get RG3 I take it, of course I dont offer up 37 right away, I see if they may take a pick in 2013 first of along with a few other offers even before giving up #22 even though I seriously doubt they would take anything less, but that is where I stand with RG3, I think that kid is EXACTLY what the Browns need as a general for the next 10+ years, go get him now while you can and send McThud on his way.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

#4, #22 #37 Empty Re: #4, #22 #37

Post by Guest Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:34 pm

wyckedheart8 wrote:Would you give up those draft picks for RG3, if so why and if not why, with the way things are going at the combins in Indy and the Browns needing a QB so bad I think I would give up those picks, in a way you are only giving up one pick, the Browns got the guy they wanted last year in Phil Taylor and Atlanta gave us their first round pick in this years draft along with picks last year, so all the Browns would really be giving u would be pick 37, I would have never thought about EVER giving up those picks for RG3 a week ago but the things that I am hearing about him in the combins are jusr unreal, I say is the Rams would take #4, #22 and #37 to move up and get RG3 I take it, of course I dont offer up 37 right away, I see if they may take a pick in 2013 first of along with a few other offers even before giving up #22 even though I seriously doubt they would take anything less, but that is where I stand with RG3, I think that kid is EXACTLY what the Browns need as a general for the next 10+ years, go get him now while you can and send McThud on his way.

I have come full circle with this kid. I would do that deal with the Rams today! This kid is a beast and IMHO the best QB in the draft. He is your franchise QB for the next 10 years IMHO. Dont know if the Rams share your enthusiasm on that deal though. I am hearing they want our first rounder next year as well. Lets hope the Redskins get real exited and sign Petyton an we can get RG3 at 4... now wouldnt that be nice LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:52 pm

Yeah, I dont think its going to happen at 4, I also hear the the Eagles are interested and although they dont have the ammo the Browns have as far as draft picks go they do have other players that have contracts they can trade away as well as fist, secomd and third round picks, who knows how far the Eagles and the Redskins are willing to go with this guy, its about to get very interesting in the next 4-6 weeks, I just hope Holmgren really understands that Dolt McThud will never get the job done and I hope he dont decide to fall in love with the QB from Texas A&M that kid may be a good QB one day but he is at least 4-5 years away.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:05 pm

wyckedheart8 wrote:Yeah, I dont think its going to happen at 4, I also hear the the Eagles are interested and although they dont have the ammo the Browns have as far as draft picks go they do have other players that have contracts they can trade away as well as fist, secomd and third round picks, who knows how far the Eagles and the Redskins are willing to go with this guy, its about to get very interesting in the next 4-6 weeks, I just hope Holmgren really understands that Dolt McThud will never get the job done and I hope he dont decide to fall in love with the QB from Texas A&M that kid may be a good QB one day but he is at least 4-5 years away.

Not a big Tannehill guy, never showed many anything spectacular at A&M. IMO, he's a 22 guy but I hear he may go top 10 as well, better not be 4! LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:14 pm

SO BASICALLY JAMES HARRISON ENDED COLT MCCOYS CAREER.

CHALK ANOTHER ONE UP FOR THE STEELERS LINEBACKERS

cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:49 pm

Just like Joe Jones BROCK Bradshaws neck, at the old House of Thrills, I still watch that hit and slam at least once a week, too bad his head didnt pop off like a rock em sock em robot, and no, McThuds career ended long ago, so dont taake pride in that fact that Harrison is the dirtiest player in the nfl next to crybaby ward, McThud was never a QB anyhow.king
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:10 pm

I'm hearing alot of good things about RG3 but I wouldn't give up that much for him. Two first round picks should be enough. The browns need good as many good players as they can pick up, one very good one wouldn't do a whole lot to make them better. I would love to see him as a Brown though.

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:39 pm

I wish that would be all it took to get RG3 DMont, but the Redskins are going to offer more then just two picks and I think two other teams are going to try their hand at getting that #2 pick as well, but the Browns need a leader to build this team around and what RG3 is showing in Indy not to mention what he did in the 2011 season at Baylor makes him a well wanted man, you need to remember what he did at Baylor, baylor is a very,very average team without him and he has shown that he has a strong and accurate arm and to really see his speed and other athletic skills at the combines only makes him more valuable, no way does a team get him by just swapping 1st round picks and offering the 22nd pick, it needs to be sweetened up with a high 2nd as well and then see what the others offer, this kid is the real deal and the likes of him wont come back around in Clevewlands reach for at least 5-10 years min, and we need a GENERAL NOW!!!
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:56 pm

ESPN was reporting today that the Redskins are willing to go two first rounders plus additional to move up to #2.

Sounds like something Dan Snyder would do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:38 am

cafealamo wrote:ESPN was reporting today that the Redskins are willing to go two first rounders plus additional to move up to #2.

Sounds like something Dan Snyder would do.

[b]The Browns would still have more to offer. With 4 & 22 this year I think they would be foolish no to get this guy.[/b]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:24 am

people are talking about the HIGH PRICE for RG3. the RAMS are looking out for the RAMS. whatever they can get for their 2th overall pick, GO FOR IT. if someone if WILLING to PAY THEIR PRICE, O WELL, WHAT'S THE PROBLEM? NO, is always an option. i'm a REDSKINS FAN, and would love to have this guy. the price will be huge, i got that. i was once against giving up all those picks. now i have come to the conclusion that whatever it takes, PULL THE TRIGGER, and get this guy. i would rather THIS GUY for the next plus years, than picks who most likely won't be with us or in the league in the next 5 years. this is all a huge CRAP SHOOT. at THIS POINT, i'm willing to roll the dice. call me crazy, i've been wrong before.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:25 pm

The rams will have to make a move soon, if Manning ends up in miami and washington takes a shot at Flynn that will cut RG3's value. Next week will be interesting to say the least.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum