Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A little surprising...

4 posters

Go down

A little surprising... Empty A little surprising...

Post by Guest Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:10 pm

But Ta'amu was reinstated again today. I thought there was a possibility that he might get cut. They must think there is some good talent there that's worth keeping around.

Back to top Go down

A little surprising... Empty Re: A little surprising...

Post by RLON39 Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:34 am

Well, you can't rely on Hampton, at his age and weight, to stay healthy, and there is obviously a need for depth. They won't save money by cutting the rookie.

RLON39
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by DaBurgh Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:36 am

DiehardSteelersfan wrote:But Ta'amu was reinstated again today. I thought there was a possibility that he might get cut. They must think there is some good talent there that's worth keeping around.

I totally believe in being innocent until proven guilty, but this case is more than simple accusations - Plus, this is his second
alcohol/motor vehicle related incident. The guy is facing 5 felony counts!!
DaBurgh
DaBurgh

Back to top Go down

Post by fiboploc Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:20 am

hell let him make so money to pay the fines before he goes to jail.

fiboploc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:36 pm

JUST SHOWS TEH FURTHER DEGRADATION OF A ONCE PROUD ORGANIZATION...AND WE ALL KNOW WHY...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:50 pm

DaRKMuMMySauRuS wrote:JUST SHOWS TEH FURTHER DEGRADATION OF A ONCE PROUD ORGANIZATION...AND WE ALL KNOW WHY...

Sometimes booze turns a cool-calm-collective person into a mean-nasty person and they take their anger out on people and property around them. Maybe he just needs to learn to stay away from the booze. Giving a person another chance is not necessarily a degradation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:30 pm

DiehardSteelersfan wrote:
DaRKMuMMySauRuS wrote:JUST SHOWS TEH FURTHER DEGRADATION OF A ONCE PROUD ORGANIZATION...AND WE ALL KNOW WHY...

Sometimes booze turns a cool-calm-collective person into a mean-nasty person and they take their anger out on people and property around them. Maybe he just needs to learn to stay away from the booze. Giving a person another chance is not necessarily a degradation.

IT DONT TURN ME INTO A RETARD....AND THIS WOULD HAVE NEVRE BEEN TOLERATED IN ETH PAST....TEHY DUMPED SANTANIO HOLMES FOR LESS AND HE WAS 4000 ZILLION TIMES TEH PLAYER...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:31 pm

FACT IS..TEH ROONEYS HAVE BEEN DUMB SINCE HIRING TOMLIN...LOOKING TEH OTEHR WAY TO APPEASE...MAKING FOOLS OF TEHMSELVES AND TEH ORGANIZATION....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:34 pm

DaRKMuMMySauRuS wrote:FACT IS..TEH ROONEYS HAVE BEEN DUMB SINCE HIRING TOMLIN...LOOKING TEH OTEHR WAY TO APPEASE...MAKING FOOLS OF TEHMSELVES AND TEH ORGANIZATION....

Good grief, please give it a rest. You've made your point 50-billion times ago- must you continue beating this drum?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:55 am

DaRKMuMMySauRuS wrote:FACT IS..TEH ROONEYS HAVE BEEN DUMB SINCE HIRING TOMLIN...LOOKING TEH OTEHR WAY TO APPEASE...MAKING FOOLS OF TEHMSELVES AND TEH ORGANIZATION....

Good grief, please give it a rest. You've made your point 50-billion times ago- must you continue beating this drum?

QUESTION IS..WHEN ARE YOU GONNA COMMENT ON IT AND QUIT DANCIN'?...TAHTS WHENM I LL SHUT UP...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:57 am

OH?..AND SO I HSOULD JUST SHUT UP ABOUT A PROBLEM AND LET IT GO UNLOOKED AT?...YUP..YOUR THINKING IS PROBELME PLAGUING THIS COUNTRY....HOW MUCH MORE ROOM YOU GOT LEFT UNDER THAT CARPET BUDDY?...YOU MUST HAVE FUCKING SAND DUNES BY NOW....

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:39 pm

Really??? Where have I seen that before?
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://profootballworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:32 pm

Admin wrote:

Really??? Where have I seen that before?

Ha! You picked up on my point. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:34 pm

DaRKMuMMySauRuS wrote:

IT DONT TURN ME INTO A RETARD....AND THIS WOULD HAVE NEVRE BEEN TOLERATED IN ETH PAST....TEHY DUMPED SANTANIO HOLMES FOR LESS AND HE WAS 4000 ZILLION TIMES TEH PLAYER...

That is strickly a matter of opinion. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:37 pm

DaRKMuMMySauRuS wrote:

OH?..AND SO I HSOULD JUST SHUT UP ABOUT A PROBLEM AND LET IT GO UNLOOKED AT?...YUP..YOUR THINKING IS PROBELME PLAGUING THIS COUNTRY....HOW MUCH MORE ROOM YOU GOT LEFT UNDER THAT CARPET BUDDY?...YOU MUST HAVE FUCKING SAND DUNES BY NOW....

Everyone here knows where you stand on this issue so please tone it down. I personally find your attitude towards Tomlin offensive and wrong-headed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:29 am

DaRKMuMMySauRuS wrote:

Everyone here knows where you stand on this issue so please tone it down. I personally find your attitude towards Tomlin offensive and wrong-headed.

YOU DONT SEEM TO GET IT...THIS IS AN ENTIRELY DIFFERENT SUBJECT....ITS NOT MY FAULT THAT IT TIES INTO TOMLIN.....TEH DAY YOU CAN START BEING OBJECTIVE ABOUT TOMLIN INSTEAD OF KISSING HIS ASS...THEN YOULL GET SOME SLACK....AS LONG AS YOU PLAY UP THIS BAFOON AS HE KAN DO NO WRONG...YOU JUST MAKE YOURSELF LOOK LIKE A FOOL....AND GIVE ME TEH AMMO I NEED....TOMLIN IS SOFT..AN DTHUS TEH TEAM IS SOFT...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:35 am

AND BY TEH WAY..I FIND YOU OFFENSIVE DIEHARD....NO ONE HAS SUNK AS LOW AS YOU HAVE AROUND HERE OVER TEH YEARS...NO ONE...YOU ARE NOT TEH SAME GUY I KNEW LONG AGO....YOU ARE A LYING UNDER COVER LIB....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:36 am

ITS PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHO RUINED THSI COUNTRY....IMAGINE THAT...ACTUALLY BE OFFENDED BY TEH TRUTH....SAD...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down