Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ohio Mistake

2 posters

Go down

Ohio Mistake Empty Ohio Mistake

Post by Guest Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:21 pm

BOOOOBBBBBBAAAAAOOOOOOBBBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwoohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh0000000000000:P sunny bounce Basketball

Back to top Go down

Ohio Mistake Empty Re: Ohio Mistake

Post by wyckedheart8 Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:30 pm

lol!
CanIPiggyback2 wrote:BOOOOBBBBBBAAAAAOOOOOOBBBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwoohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh0000000000000:P sunny bounce Basketball
lol! I am still the king and OWNER!!!
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:44 pm

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWW[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Ohio sucks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:34 pm

CanIPiggyback2 wrote:BOOOOBBBBBBAAAAAOOOOOOBBBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwoohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh0000000000000:P sunny bounce Basketball

just another brilliant insightful non shit starting football related post by the board slapnuts

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:59 am

Agreed.

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:39 pm

LMAO, I bet the forskinz kid is chewing on its pacifier right now about the Buckeyes coming back from 15 against Mich St @ mich St to grab a shar of the Big 10/12 title, while her Tenn team isnt even in the top 25 and maybe not even in the big dance, if Buford can finally take charge and play like a senior/captain is suposed to in the big dance the Buckeyes have a great shot at getting to the final 4, if not then I wont have them making past the great 8 in ANY of my brackets, I will wait and see how they do in the conference tourney
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:07 pm

Depends on pairings and what bracket the Buckeyes end up in, last year they got a rotten drawl.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:40 pm

Nice win today by the Buckeyes. Gutsy preformance by Buford, and the back up center was huge when Sulinger got in foul trouble

Back to top Go down

Post by Randell60 Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:31 am

wyckedheart8 wrote:LMAO, I bet the forskinz kid is chewing on its pacifier right now about the Buckeyes coming back from 15 against Mich St @ mich St to grab a shar of the Big 10/12 title, while her Tenn team isnt even in the top 25 and maybe not even in the big dance, if Buford can finally take charge and play like a senior/captain is suposed to in the big dance the Buckeyes have a great shot at getting to the final 4, if not then I wont have them making past the great 8 in ANY of my brackets, I will wait and see how they do in the conference tourney

I bet that MState poster, "Fantomtoo" from the AOL Buckeyes board is crying in his pillow still this morning after he called off sick from work...LOL...I'd love to see how much he is thumping his chest over MS now...LOL
Randell60
Randell60
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Ohio Mistake Empty FANTAHOMO

Post by wyckedheart8 Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:04 pm

Randell60 wrote:
wyckedheart8 wrote:LMAO, I bet the forskinz kid is chewing on its pacifier right now about the Buckeyes coming back from 15 against Mich St @ mich St to grab a shar of the Big 10/12 title, while her Tenn team isnt even in the top 25 and maybe not even in the big dance, if Buford can finally take charge and play like a senior/captain is suposed to in the big dance the Buckeyes have a great shot at getting to the final 4, if not then I wont have them making past the great 8 in ANY of my brackets, I will wait and see how they do in the conference tourney

I bet that MState poster, "Fantomtoo" from the AOL Buckeyes board is crying in his pillow still this morning after he called off sick from work...LOL...I'd love to see how much he is thumping his chest over MS now...LOL
He is doing his thing someplace, I dont even know why the confrences have a regular season title anymore, they have a before season champion, a regular season champion and a post season championship, then they go into the big dance tourney or the N.I.T tourney, its like boxing now, there are just too many championships to keep up with, Oh yea I forgot, they have the Acc invitational, the Hawaii invitational..............................well, you get the picture.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down