Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ANOTHER DUMB ASS PLAY CALL BY SHURMUR

3 posters

Go down

ANOTHER DUMB ASS PLAY CALL BY SHURMUR Empty ANOTHER DUMB ASS PLAY CALL BY SHURMUR

Post by wyckedheart8 Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:59 pm

You dont try a double reverse when it raining and everything you touch is wet as hell, COMMON SHURMUR!!! That is a play you need good footing and a dry ball to call, too damn much can go wrong with that kind of play when its dry let a lone wet as hell.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

ANOTHER DUMB ASS PLAY CALL BY SHURMUR Empty Re: ANOTHER DUMB ASS PLAY CALL BY SHURMUR

Post by Guest Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:36 pm

That was Cribbs fault. Cribbs needs to be traded or let go next season. He's a lead weight on this team. He plays scared on special teams and never will be a 1/2 way decent receiver let alone a good one.

Back to top Go down

ANOTHER DUMB ASS PLAY CALL BY SHURMUR Empty Re: ANOTHER DUMB ASS PLAY CALL BY SHURMUR

Post by Admin Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:51 pm

Dmounts wrote:That was Cribbs fault. Cribbs needs to be traded or let go next season. He's a lead weight on this team. He plays scared on special teams and never will be a 1/2 way decent receiver let alone a good one.
His only value is as return man, and he's not the weapon there he once was. He's below average as a Qb and only average as a WR. He has limited skill set for the NFL.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://profootballworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:54 pm

Your giving him more credit than I'm willing too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:05 pm

Dmounts wrote:Your giving him more credit than I'm willing too.
I've always been a "glass half full" kinda guy. LOL.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://profootballworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Randell60 Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:52 am

Dmounts wrote:That was Cribbs fault. Cribbs needs to be traded or let go next season. He's a lead weight on this team. He plays scared on special teams and never will be a 1/2 way decent receiver let alone a good one.

I was ticked at Cribbs the whole game. He acted like he was affraid to catch a punt in the air, and cost the Browns field position every time. Of course it's not like anyone on this team knows how to block or something...
Randell60
Randell60
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:04 pm

Admin wrote:
His only value is as return man, and he's not the weapon there he once was. He's below average as a Qb and only average as a WR. He has limited skill set for the NFL.
I agree, Cribbs is one of the best special teams players, returning and defending, no he isnt and I said years ago would never be a good wr even in the slot, the only thing he was good at was the wildcat and that offensive scheme all around the league is all but gone now, I havent seen the wildcat used at all this year but MAYBE a couple times and its over in Cleveland, anyhow Cribbs gives the Browns damn good field position when they dont have someone that gets called for holding or something else stupid on special teams, no way would I trade or release that guy, especially when there is a shot and you know dam well someone in the Browns div will go get him in a heart beat.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down