Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DeCastro may not return afterall

5 posters

Go down

DeCastro may not return afterall Empty DeCastro may not return afterall

Post by leejr Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:47 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

He may not play in 2012 after all.
about 1 hour ago | Rumor Central
leejr
leejr
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

DeCastro may not return afterall Empty Re: DeCastro may not return afterall

Post by Guest Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:11 pm

leejr wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I believe that this rumor is false. Dave hasn't had any setbacks. I just went to check. So far, he has no pain and everything is progressing on schedule. The earliest he'll be able to practice though is in a couple of weeks. I'm not sure how long it will take for him to get game ready so we might not see him until December.

Back to top Go down

Post by Randell60 Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:26 am

I saw a picture of him the other day, and he looked like death warmed over...Ohhh wait, never mind. That was Fidel Castro...My bad...LOL
Randell60
Randell60
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:03 am

DiehardSteelersfan wrote:
leejr wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I believe that this rumor is false. Dave hasn't had any setbacks. I just went to check. So far, he has no pain and everything is progressing on schedule. The earliest he'll be able to practice though is in a couple of weeks. I'm not sure how long it will take for him to get game ready so we might not see him until December.
I see the Steelers as wanting to get him game experience. He is an upgrade over Foster if he's healthy. For the long haul.... it benefits both the team and the player for him to return.... if he can. There is no rush needed so, I doubt they would jeopardize his health.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://profootballworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:52 pm

Randell60 wrote:I saw a picture of him the other day, and he looked like death warmed over...Ohhh wait, never mind. That was Fidel Castro...My bad...LOL

...And your reputation keeps going up Randell. You're one funny dude. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by RLON39 Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:41 pm

This country is so incompetent, yet the great mummy can't excel past home made pizza dinners and washing dishes...go figure.

RLON39
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:57 pm

RLON39 wrote:This country is so incompetent, yet the great mummy can't excel past home made pizza dinners and washing dishes...go figure.

YEAH..AND THIS WAS JUST ANOTHER IN A LONG LINE OF BRILLIANT MOVES BY YOUR GREAT AND AWE INSPIRING HEADCOACH.....JUST A FRICKING WASTED ROSTER SPOT THAT A HEALTHY BODY COULD HAVE OCCUPIED....JUST LIKE THOSE JUNK RUNNING BACKS...HE SHOULD HAVE JUST BEEN CANNED FOR TEH YEAR....THEY HAD TO KNOW..BUT LOGIC DOESNT FIGURE INTO OUR COACHING SO HES THERE

Back to top Go down

Post by Toddseahawks Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:01 pm

DaRKMuMMySauRuS wrote:
RLON39 wrote:This country is so incompetent, yet the great mummy can't excel past home made pizza dinners and washing dishes...go figure.

YEAH..AND THIS WAS JUST ANOTHER IN A LONG LINE OF BRILLIANT MOVES BY YOUR GREAT AND AWE INSPIRING HEADCOACH.....JUST A FRICKING WASTED ROSTER SPOT THAT A HEALTHY BODY COULD HAVE OCCUPIED....JUST LIKE THOSE JUNK RUNNING BACKS...HE SHOULD HAVE JUST BEEN CANNED FOR TEH YEAR....THEY HAD TO KNOW..BUT LOGIC DOESNT FIGURE INTO OUR COACHING SO HES THERE

Are you ever happy????
Toddseahawks
Toddseahawks
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:04 pm

Toddseahawks wrote:
DaRKMuMMySauRuS wrote:

Are you ever happy????

NOT TODAY...TEHERS A FEW THINGS BUGGIN' ME...SPITS...

Back to top Go down

Post by Toddseahawks Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:08 pm

DaRK MoMMySauRuS wrote:
Todd Seahawks wrote:
DaRK MoMMySauRuS wrote:

Are you ever happy????

I'm not trying to be mean...but it appears to me you are never happy or satisfied.
Toddseahawks
Toddseahawks
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:16 pm

Toddseahawks wrote:
DaRK MoMMySauRuS wrote:
Todd Seahawks wrote:
DaRK MoMMySauRuS wrote:

Are you ever happy????

I'm not trying to be mean...but it appears to me you are never happy or satisfied.

I USUALLY AM...BUT I HAVE NO PATIENCE FOR TEH THINGS YOU WANT TO WORK OUT TEH MOST THWARTED AT EVERY TURN YEAR AFTER YEAR AS IF ITS A SCRIPT....AFTER BEING IN A PISSY MOOD TEH LAST WEEK I TOOK A FEW STEPS TOWARDS TEH RITE DIREACTION TODAY OF TEH THINGS IM TRYING TO GET DONE AGAIN....NO I GUESS I WONT REASLLY BE HAPPY TILL THEY AR EFORFILLED....IN GENERAL IM HAPPY...TILL I THINK ABOUT THOSE THINGS ONCE INA WHILE

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:09 pm

I TOOK A FEW STEPS TOWARDS TEH RITE DIREACTION TODAY OF TEH THINGS IM TRYING TO GET DONE AGAIN....

New nail polish color?? Different sexual position with Axl?? DISCOVERED WOMEN?! Went over to the Dark Side, and accepted Michael Tomlin as your football saviour?

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:14 pm

DaRKMuMMySauRuS wrote:
Toddseahawks wrote:
DaRK MoMMySauRuS wrote:
Todd Seahawks wrote:
DaRK MoMMySauRuS wrote:

Are you ever happy????

I USUALLY AM...BUT I HAVE NO PATIENCE FOR TEH THINGS YOU WANT TO WORK OUT TEH MOST THWARTED AT EVERY TURN YEAR AFTER YEAR AS IF ITS A SCRIPT....AFTER BEING IN A PISSY MOOD TEH LAST WEEK I TOOK A FEW STEPS TOWARDS TEH RITE DIREACTION TODAY OF TEH THINGS IM TRYING TO GET DONE AGAIN....NO I GUESS I WONT REASLLY BE HAPPY TILL THEY AR EFORFILLED....IN GENERAL IM HAPPY...TILL I THINK ABOUT THOSE THINGS ONCE INA WHILE
The one thing I know for certain is this... each day WE get the chance to have a good day or a bad day.... most the time the choice is ours alone. My motto on this is: when the world looks like crap...... reach up by your ears, find those cheeks and push up as hard as you can... until your head pops out. You will most likely find you had your own head up your own ass. Smile... look around you and laugh... you'll probably see some really messed up people. lol! lol!
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://profootballworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down