Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Funapalooza thread....

3 posters

Go down

The Funapalooza thread.... Empty The Funapalooza thread....

Post by Toddseahawks Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:59 pm

Ill start it now. I want to see nothing but fucking fun here. LOL. bounce
Toddseahawks
Toddseahawks
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

The Funapalooza thread.... Empty Re: The Funapalooza thread....

Post by Guest Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:14 pm

DROPS DRAWERS AND JUMPS UP AND DOWN bounce

Back to top Go down

Post by Toddseahawks Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:38 am

DaRKMuMMySauRuS wrote:FARTS....

Mummy, are yoy haveing fun with that?
Toddseahawks
Toddseahawks
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:37 pm

Toddseahawks wrote:Ill start it now. I want to see nothing but fucking fun here. LOL. bounce
Shits in air escape prrof bag with gas mask attached and puts it over Goodells face until he admits that he had a hard on for the Saints and that Bounty program that didnt exist.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:44 pm

wyckedheart8 wrote:
Toddseahawks wrote:Ill start it now. I want to see nothing but fucking fun here. LOL. bounce
Shits in air escape prrof bag with gas mask attached and puts it over Goodells face until he admits that he had a hard on for the Saints and that Bounty program that didnt exist.
I do believe they had bets and so fourth for QB sacks ( so did the Cowboys of the 70's between too tall and White) and for loss of yards behind line of scrimage and plays like that, BUT I refuse to believe that por players put money down on hurtting other players, now do I believe a few players around the league actually do go out there with the intent on causing physical harm to other players, YES, I believe that with no question, but I do not believe that coaches along with the rest of the team did that, if it did happen players that wouldnt have gone along with that thinking would have came forward long ago, no team in the NFL has 100% of there players and coaches in love with their team that they would go along with something like that, its not a cult. Sorry, CORRECTION, It wasnt Randy White, it was Too Tall Jones and Harvey Martin that had a bet between each other of who would sack the QB more times each season.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Toddseahawks Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:15 pm

wyckedheart8 wrote:
wyckedheart8 wrote:
I do believe they had bets and so fourth for QB sacks ( so did the Cowboys of the 70's between too tall and White) and for loss of yards behind line of scrimage and plays like that, BUT I refuse to believe that por players put money down on hurtting other players, now do I believe a few players around the league actually do go out there with the intent on causing physical harm to other players, YES, I believe that with no question, but I do not believe that coaches along with the rest of the team did that, if it did happen players that wouldnt have gone along with that thinking would have came forward long ago, no team in the NFL has 100% of there players and coaches in love with their team that they would go along with something like that, its not a cult. Sorry, CORRECTION, It wasnt Randy White, it was Too Tall Jones and Harvey Martin that had a bet between each other of who would sack the QB more times each season.

Are you haveing fun? Very Happy
Toddseahawks
Toddseahawks
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Sat Oct 27, 2012 4:50 pm

Toddseahawks wrote:
wyckedheart8 wrote:
wyckedheart8 wrote:

Its Funapalooza, why wouldnt we be having fun? Razz
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Toddseahawks Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:45 pm

wyckedheart8 wrote:
Toddseahawks wrote:
wyckedheart8 wrote:
wyckedheart8 wrote:

Thats what its all about, my friend. Very Happy
Toddseahawks
Toddseahawks
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by DaBurgh Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:46 pm

Toddseahawks wrote:
wyckedheart8 wrote:
Toddseahawks wrote:
wyckedheart8 wrote:
wyckedheart8 wrote:

Thats what its all about, my friend. Very Happy

Currently farting the tune "It's a small world after all" through a Kazoo while doing a beer bong......ARE WE HAVING FUN YET?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
DaBurgh
DaBurgh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down