Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Endorsements

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Endorsements - Page 2 Empty Re: Endorsements

Post by meiden Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:57 pm

RLMcB wrote:Dan, the first order of raising children is never ask a child why they did what got them in trouble. You will only open a can of worms that has no bottom, especially if it involves a squabble between two siblings. You'll never get an honest answer, it only encourages them to lie. Children will give an answer they think you'll buy, and/or what seems a reasonably plausible excuse, especially if they have been successful with it in the past. Adults use the same method of operation in explaining their behavior. They'll dance around the issue using talking points they think you'll either swallow or will confuse you. The reason they do so is because it works most of the time. Almost every argument I have ever heard of between husband and wife is never truly settled, because of that lack of being truthful about their reasons for the argument. Most folks don't have the conviction of their core beliefs clearly enough in their minds to be comfortable in stating them, so they obfuscate. The reality is folks have made up their minds and will not be confused with facts. In this case, Obama is so much not like the average republican voter who is white, upper middle class, suburb dwelling, evangelical/mainstream church attendee, in so many ways. Even if they have met nor never rubbed elbows with one, they know a successful uppity Chicago Democratic nigger when the see one, and damned if they'll vote for one. They have always voted for a white politician and will continue to.

A crock of crap for most people in the country RL and another completely irresponsible statement by someone who just seems to have a complete disregard for the ability of people to analyze an issue then form an opinion. I guess I just hold higher regard for most people. Not saying that there aren't some who vote like that just as there are some who vote for him just because of his color. Most, black or white, vote for or against the man because of his beliefs, ideology and/or experiences.

meiden
Undrafted
Undrafted

Back to top Go down

Post by meiden Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:01 pm

CorvetteDan wrote:RL, how true it is. When almost any white person sees black, that deep sublimal message in their mind is going nigger and they may be fighting their way around it. A person may deny it, not believe it, not want it to be there or avoid it, but it is always there to some extent. And almost always what pops out of their mouth is " I do have a black friend.". If Obama was white this race would be totally different. Might go the same or different. Difference is a lot of votes would change back and forth.

Another crock of crap. You two have the lowest regard for people I've seen in a long time. Look at how people react around people of a color different than your own...if you notice a difference you may be be right....I just don't see it for most people and I hang with a very mixed race and socio economic crowd in the military. I don't see it. I'd bet you dollars to doughnuts that if you saw me walking around a country club or our small inner city in C'ville you wouldn't notice a bat's eyelash of a difference between the way I treat people and yet I'm a racist because I vote against Obama? What was the reason I voted against Kerry? Or the disdain I had toward Gore which FAR outweighed that I feel toward Obama? Not...it's lazy thinking to brush it all off on race.

Unlike Sharon you haven't directly called me a racist but I feel you both are getting really close.

meiden
Undrafted
Undrafted

Back to top Go down

Post by meiden Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:03 pm

RLMcB wrote:Snooker, I don't recall any of us "ugly three" calling you or anyone on this board racist. What we have done is point out the racism in the Republican party, it is endemic. Just because I freely use the the N word doesn't make me racist anymore than using the word football makes a coach or player. However, anyone who has problems in calling a spade a spade are what my father called a person that just seemed to be too, too correct. He would say, "They wouldn't say shit if they had a a mouth full of it." go ahead and call me racist, there prob'ly is some in me, as there likely is in every person in America if the truth be known. I'm working on mine, how about everyone else?

RL...that's quite the copout. All you Republicans are racist but well you aren't racist. Really? It's a crock that racism is any more a part of the Rep party than the Dem party.

meiden
Undrafted
Undrafted

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:44 pm

Mike, until I read otherwise, what I've read about Romney and his taxes and tithes was he paid taxes of 13% and another 12-13 % in tithes to the Morman Temple. Temple, Mike, they do not refer to it as a church, they either call it the temple, or their faith, except Bishop Willard uses the vernacular of the Evangelicals to get their votes. Mike, I've lived and worked in Mormon country and for Mormon employers. I'm fairly familiar with them and their everyday practices. Bishop Willard has only given one year of tax returns, incomplete at that. How can you make any judgement on what he has done from that? Where do you get 30% donated anywhere? Certainly not taxes. His own father set the standard of twelve years of tax returns. How can he do less? It matters not, because he will never become president. The economy is steadily improving, folks are going back to work, politics are pocketbook issues, and merchants are getting ready for the biggest Christmas shopping season ever. GM is alive and bin Laden is dead, game over.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:20 pm

Snook you missed the most important word in my whole post. I said if i assume correctly. That implies that I might be right or wrong and you have right to state so accordingly. I am not race baiting. I live in the same world as you do and my eyes are not shut. Just because I see it doesn't mean I condone it. I do not condone perverts and child molesters, but that doesn't make them go away. Go back and read, I said the mixed indians used to be call halfbreeds. Haven't you ever watched any old westerns. It was the norm for thhe time. That might have been before the days of politically correct.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:53 pm

I don't fault church donations and charities at all. It is really needed. But your donation to the church is not the same as your churches donation to the food bank. So you know that your chuch is giving to charity. But your church also has to support it's own organization. That organization is also your organization. Hey, a church can't run for free. But buy the same token that also means that part of your donation also goes to you and your families benefit. I assume you feel a benefit from going to church, don't you? I would be really curious. Even that feel good feeling is a benefit. That 13% was a number someone else posted here. I just used it. And the church policy is actually at least 10%. I have known a lot of Mormons. I have been to Salt Lake City. I have been in the LDS library doing genealogical. I have been in the main Morman Temple and seen that famous choir practice. [It was pretty cool] Have you ever been on the Beltway in DC by Connecticut Ave? That tall Spire with the angel on top is the Bethesda Morman Temple. I have done work for Mormans in that area that told me they could attend because the donations were not enough.

Well let's see. HW cannot possibly fall into your criteria. George and his dad were excellent at foreign policy. At least Senior was. But the were both lost on the economy. I knew that before he got elected. And not liking a candidate is normal. How he rules is part of who he is. And liking is not just like being good to drink a beer with around the grill. I don't like McCain for what he is.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:40 pm

Mike. regarding why people pick who they do. I learned along time ago that the AVERAGE person isn't that smart. Sad but true. I have determined that from real life experience. I hope I haven't spent my life around the dumbest 10%. I don't regard the posters on this board that way. Well, we might have had a few on the old AOL board. heh heh. I have noticed in real life many many many times the odd ways some people come to a conclusion or decision. If you have never seen that, then you have really lived a sheltered life. This is exactly what I am studying in my Appalachia right now, this week, etc. Why do you think Andrew Jackson got elected. Because he was a war hero? Wrong. Because he was a Scot-Irish which is the group that occupied the Appalachian Mountain and by this time in America's history they outnumbered the English elite.

You are probably right about the parties. If the Dems and Reps swapped candidates the voters would just meet each other and swap signs and banners.

Back to top Go down

Post by meiden Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:16 am

RLMcB wrote:Mike, until I read otherwise, what I've read about Romney and his taxes and tithes was he paid taxes of 13% and another 12-13 % in tithes to the Morman Temple. Temple, Mike, they do not refer to it as a church, they either call it the temple, or their faith, except Bishop Willard uses the vernacular of the Evangelicals to get their votes. Mike, I've lived and worked in Mormon country and for Mormon employers. I'm fairly familiar with them and their everyday practices. Bishop Willard has only given one year of tax returns, incomplete at that. How can you make any judgement on what he has done from that? Where do you get 30% donated anywhere? Certainly not taxes. His own father set the standard of twelve years of tax returns. How can he do less? It matters not, because he will never become president. The economy is steadily improving, folks are going back to work, politics are pocketbook issues, and merchants are getting ready for the biggest Christmas shopping season ever. GM is alive and bin Laden is dead, game over.

I got my information from a NY Post article dated 9/21/12.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

meiden
Undrafted
Undrafted

Back to top Go down

Post by meiden Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:21 am

RLMcB wrote:Mike, until I read otherwise, what I've read about Romney and his taxes and tithes was he paid taxes of 13% and another 12-13 % in tithes to the Morman Temple. Temple, Mike, they do not refer to it as a church, they either call it the temple, or their faith, except Bishop Willard uses the vernacular of the Evangelicals to get their votes. Mike, I've lived and worked in Mormon country and for Mormon employers. I'm fairly familiar with them and their everyday practices. Bishop Willard has only given one year of tax returns, incomplete at that. How can you make any judgement on what he has done from that? Where do you get 30% donated anywhere? Certainly not taxes. His own father set the standard of twelve years of tax returns. How can he do less? It matters not, because he will never become president. The economy is steadily improving, folks are going back to work, politics are pocketbook issues, and merchants are getting ready for the biggest Christmas shopping season ever. GM is alive and bin Laden is dead, game over.

Another thing RL...the economy is not steadily improving. It's kind of like being at the abyss and falling and instead of falling a full speed you stop then start climbing up a rock at a time. You've got a long way to get out of that hole and you are moving a lot slower than you need to and meanwhile the foundation around is crumbling. Chances are pretty good you start your fall again. The National Retail Federation is expecting a 4.6% increase over last year compared with a 5.6% increase from 2010 to 2011. Not sure that sounds like things are ramping up. Not many folks are getting back to work and those that are are earning less than they were. GM would've been alive under Romney's plan and it really doesn't seem to matter that bin Laden is dead...seems like terrorism and Al'Queda is alive and well and our ambassador is dead. Game still FAR from over.

meiden
Undrafted
Undrafted

Back to top Go down

Post by meiden Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:25 am

CorvetteDan wrote:I don't fault church donations and charities at all. It is really needed. But your donation to the church is not the same as your churches donation to the food bank. So you know that your chuch is giving to charity. But your church also has to support it's own organization. That organization is also your organization. Hey, a church can't run for free. But buy the same token that also means that part of your donation also goes to you and your families benefit. I assume you feel a benefit from going to church, don't you? I would be really curious. Even that feel good feeling is a benefit. That 13% was a number someone else posted here. I just used it. And the church policy is actually at least 10%. I have known a lot of Mormons. I have been to Salt Lake City. I have been in the LDS library doing genealogical. I have been in the main Morman Temple and seen that famous choir practice. [It was pretty cool] Have you ever been on the Beltway in DC by Connecticut Ave? That tall Spire with the angel on top is the Bethesda Morman Temple. I have done work for Mormans in that area that told me they could attend because the donations were not enough.

Well let's see. HW cannot possibly fall into your criteria. George and his dad were excellent at foreign policy. At least Senior was. But the were both lost on the economy. I knew that before he got elected. And not liking a candidate is normal. How he rules is part of who he is. And liking is not just like being good to drink a beer with around the grill. I don't like McCain for what he is.

How in the world is my donation to the church not the same as my church's donation? My church can't give to the food bank w/o my donation.

I know how my church finances work...30% goes to the running of the church and 70% go to missions, charities and outreach.

Using your logic on "liking" someone, I guess I don't like my neighbor whom I have shared about 19 years of my life then because of how he "rules" his life. He is a strong liberal and we disagree on virtually everything and he's voted opposite of me on everything. I guess I'll let him know I don't like him.

meiden
Undrafted
Undrafted

Back to top Go down

Post by meiden Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:30 am

CorvetteDan wrote:Mike. regarding why people pick who they do. I learned along time ago that the AVERAGE person isn't that smart. Sad but true. I have determined that from real life experience. I hope I haven't spent my life around the dumbest 10%. I don't regard the posters on this board that way. Well, we might have had a few on the old AOL board. heh heh. I have noticed in real life many many many times the odd ways some people come to a conclusion or decision. If you have never seen that, then you have really lived a sheltered life. This is exactly what I am studying in my Appalachia right now, this week, etc. Why do you think Andrew Jackson got elected. Because he was a war hero? Wrong. Because he was a Scot-Irish which is the group that occupied the Appalachian Mountain and by this time in America's history they outnumbered the English elite.

You are probably right about the parties. If the Dems and Reps swapped candidates the voters would just meet each other and swap signs and banners.

See that first statement tells a difference between you and I. I am an AVERAGE person and I live around AVERAGE people and spend a lot of time around AVERAGE people. While many aren't informed, they certainly aren't dumb. They absolutely choose their candidate based on different criteria. For goodness sakes some really smart women vote for a candidate simply due to his/her stance on abortion. Some men wouldn't vote for a woman to save their lives. I get that...doesn't make them dumb. I also believe that a large sum vote based on what their candidate will do for him/her. Most of those folks aren't dumb.

I believe that this is nothing different than was the case back in 1776 though many more are educated today. I have faith in the American electorate particularly when it comes to things such as race and sex. Some will never vote for a black man...most who vote against Obama do so strictly because of his policies.

meiden
Undrafted
Undrafted

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:32 pm

Dumb may not be exactly the right term. Now Mike, you call yourself average, but you are way above that. Just being a business says that. Now a really smart women voting for a candidate because of his/her view on something like abortion would be correct. Vote for the candidate that support your views. That's democracy. They built a nation on that idea. And a large sum do vote on on a candidates stance on issues. That is the correct thing to do. But to vote against someone because of their gender, religion, race or even their physical location in the country is not the right way to go. When it comes to having faith in the American electorate not to vote for someone based on race and sex, I think that depends on your location. When I lived in Suburban Maryland I agree with 110% about the people there. Where I live now? No, no, no. And down here, I can break it down into age groups. The young and the youth here could care less. Your and my generation and older---well it ain't pretty. But that is here, so that is what I see around me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:01 pm

"The Bible tells us to love our neighbors, and also to love our enemies; probably because they are generally the same people."
- G.K. Chesterton

"The whole problem with the world is that
fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people
so full of doubts."
- Bertand Russell

Back to top Go down

Post by meiden Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:15 am

CorvetteDan wrote:Dumb may not be exactly the right term. Now Mike, you call yourself average, but you are way above that. Just being a business says that. Now a really smart women voting for a candidate because of his/her view on something like abortion would be correct. Vote for the candidate that support your views. That's democracy. They built a nation on that idea. And a large sum do vote on on a candidates stance on issues. That is the correct thing to do. But to vote against someone because of their gender, religion, race or even their physical location in the country is not the right way to go. When it comes to having faith in the American electorate not to vote for someone based on race and sex, I think that depends on your location. When I lived in Suburban Maryland I agree with 110% about the people there. Where I live now? No, no, no. And down here, I can break it down into age groups. The young and the youth here could care less. Your and my generation and older---well it ain't pretty. But that is here, so that is what I see around me.

Dan, my point in the example of the woman voting on abortion was to point out a one issue voter. I completely disagree that it's a good thing to vote based on one issue. I won't vote for a candidate simply because he/she promises to take federal funding away from Planned Parenthood. That would be extremely shortsighted if that candidate wants to also raise taxes, support federal takeover of more services and ignore the Constitution. Yeah...but I got federal funding out of Planned Parenthood!!!

By the way...they didn't build a nation on democracy...they built the nation on a Republic. Democracy was noted as mob rule by many of our forefathers.

meiden
Undrafted
Undrafted

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:16 pm

By the
way...they didn't build a nation on democracy...they built the nation on
a Republic. Democracy was noted as mob rule by many of our
forefathers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ First, I have a problem with anyone calling this Representative Republic a Democracy. Democracies are where everyone votes on everything. We enjoy some forms of democracy through our representatives, and sometimes we don't. We call it a democracy, like we called the Soviet Union communism, when it was a dictatorship by the Bolsheviks with some socialist programs. Some became very wealthy while the majority enjoyed grinding poverty. That is akin to what happens with an oligarchy. the 1% enjoy the vast amount of wealth while the rest enjoy poverty. We as a country are rapidly closing in on that state of affairs as the poor multiply and the middle class shrinks. Some of the middle class believe the 1% care about them and their hopes of joining the 1%. However, they are deluded, like the white non-slaveholding southerners who lost their lives defending slavery hoping to join that elite society. Strange, how perfectly sane everyday people will support the wealthy when the Christ they worship warned them against favoring the rich, by saying, "Aren't they the ones who drag you before the judges?" He had much more to say against the wealthy, but I'll leave each to research that for themselves.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:40 pm

I got my information from a NY Post article dated 9/21/12.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Seriously, Mike, really? The New York Post? Surely you are able to be more credible than that? Please don't add the Washington Times also. I can name several republican papers that have more cred than that. The Det News, the Indianapolis Star, the Cincinnati Enquirer, Kalamazoo Gazette, Grand Rapids Press.

Back to top Go down

Post by meiden Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:08 pm

RLMcB wrote:I got my information from a NY Post article dated 9/21/12.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Seriously, Mike, really? The New York Post? Surely you are able to be more credible than that? Please don't add the Washington Times also. I can name several republican papers that have more cred than that. The Det News, the Indianapolis Star, the Cincinnati Enquirer, Kalamazoo Gazette, Grand Rapids Press.

And these are less credible than the NY Times who has been time and time again proven to be full of blatant falsehoods and plagarism? These are factual numbers...they can be easily corroborated. Find me something else that shows his 2011 tax returns showed less charitable donation and we can discuss that the Post is wrong. When you argue the Post's opinion I can appreciate the argument...when these are factual numbers...just show me where they are proven wrong and I'll accept the right number....I really don't care about the source...just getting it right.

Here's businessweek...any better?

US News?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]-

meiden
Undrafted
Undrafted

Back to top Go down

Post by SharBar57 Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:36 pm

RLMcB wrote:By the
way...they didn't build a nation on democracy...they built the nation on
a Republic. Democracy was noted as mob rule by many of our
forefathers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ First, I have a problem with anyone calling this Representative Republic a Democracy. Democracies are where everyone votes on everything. We enjoy some forms of democracy through our representatives, and sometimes we don't. We call it a democracy, like we called the Soviet Union communism, when it was a dictatorship by the Bolsheviks with some socialist programs. Some became very wealthy while the majority enjoyed grinding poverty. That is akin to what happens with an oligarchy. the 1% enjoy the vast amount of wealth while the rest enjoy poverty. We as a country are rapidly closing in on that state of affairs as the poor multiply and the middle class shrinks. Some of the middle class believe the 1% care about them and their hopes of joining the 1%. However, they are deluded, like the white non-slaveholding southerners who lost their lives defending slavery hoping to join that elite society. Strange, how perfectly sane everyday people will support the wealthy when the Christ they worship warned them against favoring the rich, by saying, "Aren't they the ones who drag you before the judges?" He had much more to say against the wealthy, but I'll leave each to research that for themselves.

There is a quote that fits your observations so adequately, RL:

"Never before have so few with so much promised to take away so much from so many and then laugh their asses off as the so many with so little vote for the few with so much."
A. James Pence

Sharon

SharBar57

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:06 pm

Mike, the 30% you quote is reported many other places. The source I question is Romney himself, he released those figures. What I have many problems with: why did Romney not take his full tax deduction for his charitable gifts? Was it to inflate a target number of over 13% paid in taxes. Had he fully deducted the $4M gifts he would have only paid about 12% in taxes. Another thing, the stated income supposedly represents what? Income he is required to submit? How much income overseas that we know nothing of? If you think he had no income overseas that he wasn't legally required to report, then you'll believe anything he says. Has the standard for president gotten so low that all we require is the bare minimum of legality? How about the appearance of being more honest than Caesars wife. How about 12 years of tax returns, merely what his own father produced? Mike, everything you have learned in studying scripture, sitting in pews, hearing the word preached and working in church government points to why you should not vote for Romney. Has the love of money become that important?
And these
are less credible than the NY Times who has been time and time again
proven to be full of blatant falsehoods and plagarism? These are
factual numbers...they can be easily corroborated. Find me something
else that shows his 2011 tax returns showed less charitable donation and
we can discuss that the Post is wrong. When you argue the Post's
opinion I can appreciate the argument...when these are factual
numbers...just show me where they are proven wrong and I'll accept the
right number....I really don't care about the source...just getting it
right.

Here's businessweek...any better?

US News?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]-

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Undrafted
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:28 pm

Mike, I wasn't thinking of only a one stance voter and I don't think you were either. Asthough it does happen. From an earlier post, I have a thought. It has to do with my comment about voting for a politition because he will thake care of his people. This goes back all the way to the Jeffersonian and Hamilton era. So we had the inland states vs the Coastal states. [It didn't break down exactly that way, but is pretty close to the gist of it.] The inland states were wary of letting the coastal states having to much power and it reflected in organizing the new Constitution. The coastal states wanted a strong controlling government.This was a real hard battle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:38 pm

There have been many times in my lifetime when the presidential election hinged on one issue. The first I remember was 1960. Nixon's personal appearance on television as opposed to JFK, the man looked ill. 1964, the LBJ ad with the little girl with the daisy and a nuclear cloud in the background destroyed Goldwater, who was tabbed as too dangerous, and a warmonger. Then, 1976, carter won because of the Nixon hangover. 1980 Reagen won because of the Iranian Embassy hostages. 1988, Pere Bush won because Dukakis paroled Willie Horton. 1992 Slick willie won because Bush Senior had promised not to raised taxes by stating, "Read My Lips", then raised taxes anyway. 2008, Obama won because of the Shrub Bush debacle. Obama will win because the voters won't trust a man that won't release his tax returns for as many years as his own father did.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:49 pm

Obama will win because the voters won't trust a man that won't release his tax returns for as many years as his own father did.

If Obama loses, it will be because he wouldn't release his medical records, his passport records, his college records, his long form birth certificate, an explaination about his social Security number and the Marxist ideology he clings to. Hard to trust a man hiding that much.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:37 pm

Larry Flynt has endorsed Obama for reelection:

The leftist media continues to lift rocks for the Obama campaign in search of whatever may crawl out and endorse the foundering President. He surely needs help. Abandoning the pandering President are Catholics, women, southern Democrats, Jews and the young. The latest in a series of crack-pots, anti-Semites and racialists to endorse Obama is Larry Flynt, publisher of Hustler magazine.

What a classy guy to have in your corner! He does rather epitomize the Obama base, Flynt being anti-religion and one of the original 70's promulgators of the let-it-all-hang-out philosophy of the left, Flynt is lavish in his praise of B.O. in this fawning interview for [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I think President Obama has over-performed...I think he has done a marvelous [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

This brilliant logic is displayed throughout the interview. Flynt waxes nostalgic for the camaraderie of the peep-shows he ran in Ohio in the 70's, describes how he was inspired by his role model, JFK, and claims that the charge that his low-rent magazine exploits women is no more true than that Sports Illustrated exploits sports.

Obama should thank his lucky stars that Larry Flynt was cured when he had a "profoundly religious experience" years ago. Rather than seeking out a minister or priest to help him understand his potential enlightenment, he found some sort of New Age quack who showed him that religious experiences where the result of an "iodine deficiency."

When November rolls around and Obama has to find something to blame his electoral defeat on, he can always claim there was a super-abundance of iodine in the water in California, New York and Massachusetts. Meanwhile we can add Larry Flynt to the rolls at "Creeps for Obama."
We can add David Letterman, who was once funny and creative but has deteriorated into a bitter old moonbat who forces female members of his staff to service him while he fantasizes about Sarah Palin's fourteen-year-old daughter. And don't forget Alex Baldwin who called his daughter a "thoughtless little pig" (and who couldn't remember exactly how old she was, 11 or 12).

Then there are the ones we already knew about like racist hate mongers Jeremiah Wright and Louis Farrakhan and terrorist bombers William Ayers and his wife Bernadine Dohrn.
Then there is the whole Occupy movement with its collection of soap-allergic rapists, communists, terrorist wannabes and general basement dwelling waste-of-skin punks who want the government teat to suckle them for the rest of their lives.

At this rate can the coveted Mel Gibson endorsement be far away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:59 pm

Snooker, of those 5 things you mentioned, I have seen 3 of them. You need to learn hack google.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:55 am

How can anyone take the belated tax return figures Bishop Willard presents serious. He uses numbers and dates as if he were the Mad Hatter and the March Hare combined. Bishop Willard retroactively changed his address to Mass from Utah so he could run for office in Mass, Bishop Willard then retroactively unfiled his Utah tax returns so Bishop Willard could retroactively file Mass tax returns. Bishop Willard retroactively resigned from Bain Capital so as not to appear to have anything to do with outsourcing of jobs Now, apparently he is filing, refiling amending, retroactively completing his 2010 and 2011 tax returns. I can't recall any serious presidential candidate ever being so indecisive in my lifetime. How in the world can you trust someone who becomes an alter ego before your very eyes. This is a "Shell Game" writ large. Whatever happened to, "The buck stops here." Everyone here has enough experience to realize US tax returns are the original American form of fiction. All the more reason to understand this election will not hinge on logic, it is all visceral.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum