Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MOHAMAD, BENJMIN & RICHARDSON

Go down

MOHAMAD, BENJMIN & RICHARDSON Empty MOHAMAD, BENJMIN & RICHARDSON

Post by wyckedheart8 Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:47 pm

Looks like all three will be back and able to play against Indy on Sunday, my biggest hope is that is Mohamad comes back that Greg Little sits down while Josh Gordon gets the start as the #2 guy, Josh Gordon has earned nothing less then to start, he has played his ass off the last couple weeks and has shown that he can catch the ball along with being that deep guy Weeden can go too, as far as Travis Benjamin goes I would love to see him as the #3 ( SLOT) receiver while Little gets his time as the 4th guy in the wide set, Gordon has earned that starting role the past couple weeks and anyone that cant see that ( including Patricia Shurmur) does not need to be a part of this Browns team, Ok, it may be a coin flip between Benjamin and Little, BUT I still say Travis Benjamin has better hands and can put the fear into other teams DB's more then Little can, they know Little cant catch the ball on a regular basis so they would be covering him with their worst DB, What ya ging to do Shurmur, if you want to keep your job you play those three WR's along with getting the ball to Trent Richardson early like you did last week against the Bunguls, and dont stop with just a couple plys like you did last week, keep pounding the ball to Richardson, make Indy worry,and worry about the young stud RB and then throw those mid to long range passes to Mohamad and Gordon while going with those short crossing patterens to your TE's and Benjamin, Benjamin is another guy that can break it open across the middle on those short 5-8 yard patterns across the middle while Gordon and Mohama streches out the DB's by going deeper!!!
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down