Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOE HADEN IS BACK!!!

Go down

JOE HADEN IS BACK!!! Empty JOE HADEN IS BACK!!!

Post by wyckedheart8 Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:32 pm

Browns fans you are about to see a BIG TIME DIFFERENCE with Joe Haden back on the playing field, this team has missed him in a big way and I am 100% sure the future owner Haslam is going to take that into account when it comes contract time with this kid and I cant wait to see him go up againt the Bungles this week, dont count on him being 100% because he will have some rust on him, but I guarentee you that even with rust he is better then anyone else the Browns have as a CB, welcome back Joe you have been misse BIG TIME!!!
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

JOE HADEN IS BACK!!! Empty Re: JOE HADEN IS BACK!!!

Post by wyckedheart8 Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:37 pm

With Joe Haden back the Browns D can now put a double team on anyone they want because Haden can man up on ANY WR in the league all day long, Haden is the best 1st round pick the Browns has had since returning to the NFL, I know we can argue that point especially with a guy like Joe Thomas on the O-Line, but that is comparing apples to oranges, I dont want to leave Trent Richardson out of that argument either, that kid is looking better and better with each and every game, I just wish Patricia Shurmur had the brains to see that, common, Patricia dont even have the brains to have Richardson on the field on 3rd and 1, what a freaking joke Shurmur is!!!
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:41 pm

Hell, even if you dont give the ball to Richardson he is someone that the other teams D still has to key on just because he is on the freaking field, I think they should use Richardson and Obginiowa ( however you spell his name) on certain thrid down plays because both can run nd catch the ball and BOTH can be used as a blocker, FORTGET that worthless FB from Stanford, he is a waist of CUM!!! I havent seen him do jack shit since being drafted, not even in the pre-season!!!
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:52 pm

How do you know so much about Haslam ?

Back to top Go down

Post by wyckedheart8 Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:57 pm

Dmounts wrote:How do you know so much about Haslam ?
Research
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down