Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRAD CHILDRESS

2 posters

Go down

BRAD CHILDRESS Empty BRAD CHILDRESS

Post by wyckedheart8 Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:32 pm

Why did the Browns even hire Childress if Shurmur is still going to call the plays, Shurmur has been a O-coordinator for years as as well as Childress, Shurmur has alot more to be thinking about then calling the plays down on the field, seems to me that Childress will work Monday through Saturday and have Sundays off in that system.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

BRAD CHILDRESS Empty Re: BRAD CHILDRESS

Post by Randell60 Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:58 pm

wyckedheart8 wrote:Why did the Browns even hire Childress if Shurmur is still going to call the plays, Shurmur has been a O-coordinator for years as as well as Childress, Shurmur has alot more to be thinking about then calling the plays down on the field, seems to me that Childress will work Monday through Saturday and have Sundays off in that system.
Shurmer needed someone to clean his office and take out the trash???
Randell60
Randell60
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

BRAD CHILDRESS Empty CHILDRESS

Post by wyckedheart8 Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:15 pm

Randell60 wrote:
wyckedheart8 wrote:Why did the Browns even hire Childress if Shurmur is still going to call the plays, Shurmur has been a O-coordinator for years as as well as Childress, Shurmur has alot more to be thinking about then calling the plays down on the field, seems to me that Childress will work Monday through Saturday and have Sundays off in that system.
Shurmer needed someone to clean his office and take out the trash???
Seems that way dont it? Shocked
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

BRAD CHILDRESS Empty Re: BRAD CHILDRESS

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down