Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AT LEAST BEN GOT SOME PROTECTION TODAY...

3 posters

Go down

AT LEAST BEN GOT SOME PROTECTION TODAY... Empty AT LEAST BEN GOT SOME PROTECTION TODAY...

Post by Guest Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:27 pm

PROBABLY WHY TEHY WON...THOSE BACKS DIDNT DO ANYTHING TILL TEH JETS GAVE UP...

Back to top Go down

AT LEAST BEN GOT SOME PROTECTION TODAY... Empty Re: AT LEAST BEN GOT SOME PROTECTION TODAY...

Post by Guest Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:40 pm

DaRKMuMMySauRuS wrote:PROBABLY WHY TEHY WON...THOSE BACKS DIDNT DO ANYTHING TILL TEH JETS GAVE UP...

The oline was just awful today. Ben made some amazing plays.

Back to top Go down

AT LEAST BEN GOT SOME PROTECTION TODAY... Empty Re: AT LEAST BEN GOT SOME PROTECTION TODAY...

Post by Guest Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:47 pm

DiehardSteelersfan wrote:
DaRKMuMMySauRuS wrote:PROBABLY WHY TEHY WON...THOSE BACKS DIDNT DO ANYTHING TILL TEH JETS GAVE UP...

The oline was just awful today. Ben made some amazing plays.

I THOUGHT IT WAS ONE OF THERE BETTER GAMES...IF YOU CAN DESCRIBE IT LIKE THAT....I DIDNT SEE BEN HIT TO MANY TIMES

Back to top Go down

Post by RLON39 Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:51 pm

The OL sucks right now...the running backs are doing it on their own and Ben is being Ben...

RLON39
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:21 pm

RLON39 wrote:The OL sucks right now...the running backs are doing it on their own and Ben is being Ben...

TEH LINE DOES SUCK CAUSE TEH COACH HASNT DONE TEH PROPER THINGS..I MEAN THIS GUY COULD HAVE PICKED UP A PLAYER HERE AND THERE AND HAVE A BRAND NEW LINE AFTER 6 YEARS...TEH FACT HE HASNT SPEEKS OF HIS COACHING PROWESS....ITS A BUNCH OF SCRUBS AND OLD USED UP COWHER PLAYERS DUCT TAPED TOGTHER..AND HAS BEEN FOR YEARS...THEY NEED TO DRAFT A FEW MORE NEXT YEAR AND PICK UP A FREE AGENT TO SOLIDIFY IT..YOU ADD THAT TO DECASTRO POUNCEY AND ADAMS AND THEY MITE HAVE SOMETHING IN A FEW YEARS...A FEW YEARS TO LATE....TEH REST OF TEH TEAM WILL BE RUN DOWN BY TEH TIME THSOE GUYS COME TOGETEHR...SHOULD HAVE BEEN DONE LONG AGO AND WED HAVE 7 OR 8 TROPHYS AS W E SPEEK...AND I DONT KNOW WHAT YOUR WATCHING..BUT THOSE RUNNING BACKS AENT DOING ANYTHING...AT TEH END OF TEH 3RD QUARTER DWYER WAS 8 FOR 10 YARDS AND REDMAN WAS PROBABLY MINUS YARDS....THAT RUNNING BACK GROUP NEEDS BLOWN UP AND COMEPLETELY STARTED OVER..NOT ONE OF THEM IS A KEEPER

Back to top Go down

Post by RLON39 Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:48 am

They protected Ben? Well, three sacks and a host of negative running plays against one of the poorest pressure defenses in the league is not something that should be touted. The Jets have one of the best secondaries in the league, decent linebackers and run pluggers, but no pass rushers.

RLON39
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:39 am

RLON39 wrote:They protected Ben? Well, three sacks and a host of negative running plays against one of the poorest pressure defenses in the league is not something that should be touted. The Jets have one of the best secondaries in the league, decent linebackers and run pluggers, but no pass rushers.

WELL I WA SBEING SARCASTIC MORE THAN ANYTHING....BUT IT DIDNT SEEM TO ME BEN WAS HARASSED AS MUCH THIS GAME....IF TEHHY CAN KEEP BENS SACK TOTAL DOWN TO 2 OR 3 A GAME..I THINK WED ALL TAKE THAT FOR NOW CONSIDERING TEH PAST...I DONT CARE WHOS LINE YOU HAVE...EVERY QB IS GOING TO GET SACKED 3 TIMES INA GAME....ITS JUST TEH ODDS...NOT TALENT...ID BE SUPRISED IF YOU COULD SHOW ME ONE GAME PLAYED YESTERDAY WHERE A QB WAS NOT SACKED AT LEAST 2 OR 3 TIMES...AS FOR TEH BACKS GETTING STUFFED...ITS JUST CAUSE TEHY SUCK THEMSELVES....YOU THINK TEHY WOULD HAVE DONE THAT TO BETTIS?...OR PETERSON OR RICE OR JACOBS?..NOT A CHANCE..IF YOU GAVE ANY OF THOPSE GUYS TEH BALL 25-30 TIMES YESTERDAY BEHIND OUR LINE THEY WOULD HAVE ALL HAD 125 TO 150 YARDS RANGE...ITS TEH TALENT..MORE THAN TEH LINE...

Back to top Go down

Post by leejr Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:45 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Today at 8:39 am

RLON39 wrote:They protected Ben? Well, three sacks and a host of negative running plays against one of the poorest pressure defenses in the league is not something that should be touted. The Jets have one of the best secondaries in the league, decent linebackers and run pluggers, but no pass rushers.

WELL I WA SBEING SARCASTIC MORE THAN ANYTHING....BUT IT DIDNT SEEM TO ME BEN WAS HARASSED AS MUCH THIS GAME....IF TEHHY CAN KEEP BENS SACK TOTAL DOWN TO 2 OR 3 A GAME..I THINK WED ALL TAKE THAT FOR NOW CONSIDERING TEH PAST...I DONT CARE WHOS LINE YOU HAVE...EVERY QB IS GOING TO GET SACKED 3 TIMES INA GAME....ITS JUST TEH ODDS...NOT TALENT...ID BE SUPRISED IF YOU COULD SHOW ME ONE GAME PLAYED YESTERDAY WHERE A QB WAS NOT SACKED AT LEAST 2 OR 3 TIMES...AS FOR TEH BACKS GETTING STUFFED...ITS JUST CAUSE TEHY SUCK THEMSELVES....YOU THINK TEHY WOULD HAVE DONE THAT TO BETTIS?...OR PETERSON OR RICE OR JACOBS?..NOT A CHANCE..IF YOU GAVE ANY OF THOPSE GUYS TEH BALL 25-30 TIMES YESTERDAY BEHIND OUR LINE THEY WOULD HAVE ALL HAD 125 TO 150 YARDS RANGE...ITS TEH TALENT..MORE THAN TEH LINE...

What do you be watching? The best anyone could give that ol is a C. You keep talking about Bettis please. Jacobs lmao. Peterson, Rice yeah lol.Without holes mummy, north/south back won't produce anything. Especially those two big backs you name lmao
leejr
leejr
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:33 am

leejr wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Today at 8:39 am

What do you be watching? The best anyone could give that ol is a C. You keep talking about Bettis please. Jacobs lmao. Peterson, Rice yeah lol.Without holes mummy, north/south back won't produce anything. Especially those two big backs you name lmao

I WAS BY NO MEENS PRAISIN' TEH OFFENSIVE LINE...BUT I THOUGHT IT SEEMED TO ME BEN WAS NOT BEAT ON AS MUCH THIS GAME...AND ILL SAY IT AGAIN...YOU CAN TAKE WHAT IS CONSIDERED TO BE TEH BEST OFFENSIVE LINE IN TEH GAME TODAY CURRENTLY...AND I GARAUNTEE THEIR QB IS GETTING SACKED AT LEAST 2 OR 3 TIMES PER GAME OR AT LEAST AVERAGING IT...IF THERE IS ANY QB AVERAGING 1 OR LESS SACKS PER GAME..ID BE ASTONISHED ....IF ITS OUT THERE ITS RARE....SO STATISTICALLY WHEN I SAY IF TEHY KAN KEEP IT DOWN TO A FEW SACKS A GAME ID BE VERY HAPPY CAUSE ITS GONNA HAPPEN ANYWAY BEHIND ANY LINE JUST BY TEH SHEER NUMBER OF PLAYS RUN VS. TEH ODDS...AND I TOTALLY DISAGREE WITH YOU ON WHAT YOU SAY ABOUT THOSE BACKS...ITS HOGWASH...IF YOU PUT ADRAIN PETERSON OR JACOBS BEHIND THIS CURRENT RAGTAG STEELER LINE AND FED THEM TEH BALL 40 TO 50% OF TEH PLAYS PER GAME LIKE FOOTBALL SHOULD BE PLAYED...100+ TO 150 YARDS PER GAME WOULD BECOME TEH NORM..AND THEYD HAVE A REAL TEAM....A REAL IDENTITY....AND ACTUALLY DISCOVER WHAT AN ENDZONE LOOKS LIKE....AND AT TEH SAME TIME GIVE TEH DEFENSE A BREAK...CONSUME TIME AND KEEP TEH OTEHR TEAMS QB OFF TEH FEILD FOR 40+ MINUTES A GAME....AS WELL AS TAKE A HUGE LOAD OFF BEN SO HE KAN KICK BACK AND BECOME LETHAL AND TAKE HIS SHOTS WHEN THEY ARE THERE WHEN PASSING IS NEEDED..AND NOT HAVE TO SOLELY RELY ON IT FOR BREAD AND BUTTER..IN REAL FOOTBALL TEH PASSING GAME IS ONLY MEANT TO BE A COMPLIMENT TO TEH RUNNING GAME WHEN ONLY ABSOLUTLEY NEEDED MY FRIEND..AND TEH PASSING GAME SHOULD ONLY BE USED WHNE ABSOLUTELY NESSACARY AND TO SOFTEN UP A DEFENSE....NOT TEH OTEHR WAY AROUND........SORRY THIS LINE IS BLAMED FOR WAY TO MUCH FO R OTHERS PROBLEMS...BETWEEN NO TALENT IN TEH BACK FIELD AND BEN EXTENDING EVERY PASS PLAY FOR 20 SECONDS...WHICH UNFORT8UNATLEY NOW IS 2 OUTTA EVERY 3 DOWNS ITS MAKING TEH STEELERS OFFENSE WEAK AND UN RELIABLE.....AND NO GROUP OF 6 400 POUND FAT ASSES ARE GONNA KEEP UP WITH IT WHEN YOU HAVE RUNNING BACKS TAHT GO DOWN LIKE TOOTHPICKS WHEN HIT...MASS=FORCE..NO WAY AROUND IT...ITS MATHEMATICS AND PHYSICS..NOT OPINION.......THERES NO TALENT IN TAHT BACKFIELD...NONE....AND IF YOU YOU PUT ONE OF TEH GUYS OR SOMEONE LIKE THEM THAT I MENTIONED...TEH DIFFERNCE WOULD BE NITE AND DAY OVER NITE....YOU DONT THINK A GUY LIKE MIKE ALSTOTT IN HIS GOOD YEARS KOULDNT COME IN HERE BEHIND TAHT LINE AND MAUL PEOPLE?..YOUR SAD;LY MISTAKEN AND JUST USE TO JETS STYLE FOOTBALL..WHIMPY AND LIMP...AINT GOT IT UP SINCE 1969..HAHAHHAHAAAA....

Back to top Go down

Post by leejr Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:59 am

ABSOLUTLEY NEEDED MY FRIEND..AND TEH PASSING GAME SHOULD ONLY BE USED WHNE ABSOLUTELY NESSACARY AND TO SOFTEN UP A DEFENSE....NOT TEH OTEHR WAY AROUND........SORRY THIS LINE IS BLAMED FOR WAY TO MUCH FO R OTHERS PROBLEMS...BETWEEN NO TALENT IN TEH BACK FIELD AND BEN EXTENDING EVERY PASS PLAY FOR 20 SECONDS...WHICH UNFORT8UNATLEY NOW IS 2 OUTTA EVERY 3 DOWNS ITS MAKING TEH STEELERS OFFENSE WEAK AND UN RELIABLE

Mummy my friend, you just busted ol not even realizing you did. When a qb has to extend plays like Ben does,that means lack of protection. Running game isn't like it once was due to D stacking up front. Why do you think the Steelers are so successful stopping the run? Reason being they stack the front up by bringing Troy, and different players up on the line of scrimage
leejr
leejr
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:38 pm

leejr wrote:ABSOLUTLEY NEEDED MY FRIEND..AND TEH PASSING GAME SHOULD ONLY BE USED WHNE ABSOLUTELY NESSACARY AND TO SOFTEN UP A DEFENSE....NOT TEH OTEHR WAY AROUND........SORRY THIS LINE IS BLAMED FOR WAY TO MUCH FO R OTHERS PROBLEMS...BETWEEN NO TALENT IN TEH BACK FIELD AND BEN EXTENDING EVERY PASS PLAY FOR 20 SECONDS...WHICH UNFORT8UNATLEY NOW IS 2 OUTTA EVERY 3 DOWNS ITS MAKING TEH STEELERS OFFENSE WEAK AND UN RELIABLE

Mummy my friend, you just busted ol not even realizing you did. When a qb has to extend plays like Ben does,that means lack of protection. Running game isn't like it once was due to D stacking up front. Why do you think the Steelers are so successful stopping the run? Reason being they stack the front up by bringing Troy, and different players up on the line of scrimage

LeeJ ...you just made Mummys point for him not even realizing you did ... Tomlin gets outcoached every year and when a team stacks the box to stop the steelers run..a good coach counters that with proper playcalling to make them pay for stacking to stop the run .. you people dont get it , you want to keep blaming the o line ... but here you are flip flopping and saying we cant run because of defenses stacking ... our line played well against the Jets...once Todd Healy mixed in the running plays and made them pay with passes to counter them stacking to stop the run ... its not the oline as much as its good coaching and playcalling .. this is where tomlin has hurt us in the past , now maybe Healy can correct some of the problems.

Back to top Go down

Post by foghorn Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:15 pm

DonnieSteelers wrote:
leejr wrote:ABSOLUTLEY NEEDED MY FRIEND..AND TEH PASSING GAME SHOULD ONLY BE USED WHNE ABSOLUTELY NESSACARY AND TO SOFTEN UP A DEFENSE....NOT TEH OTEHR WAY AROUND........SORRY THIS LINE IS BLAMED FOR WAY TO MUCH FO R OTHERS PROBLEMS...BETWEEN NO TALENT IN TEH BACK FIELD AND BEN EXTENDING EVERY PASS PLAY FOR 20 SECONDS...WHICH UNFORT8UNATLEY NOW IS 2 OUTTA EVERY 3 DOWNS ITS MAKING TEH STEELERS OFFENSE WEAK AND UN RELIABLE

LeeJ ...you just made Mummys point for him not even realizing you did ... Tomlin gets outcoached every year and when a team stacks the box to stop the steelers run..a good coach counters that with proper playcalling to make them pay for stacking to stop the run .. you people dont get it , you want to keep blaming the o line ... but here you are flip flopping and saying we cant run because of defenses stacking ... our line played well against the Jets...once Todd Healy mixed in the running plays and made them pay with passes to counter them stacking to stop the run ... its not the oline as much as its good coaching and playcalling .. this is where tomlin has hurt us in the past , now maybe Healy can correct some of the problems.
WHO is this Todd Healy you are talking of?? He's NOT listed in Steelers as coach or player.
foghorn
foghorn
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:24 pm

so when teams do the same thing to the steelers, its the fault of the o-line? , but when we do it to other teams its because we stacked the box?...you have a flip flop attitude when it suits you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:44 pm

the line was never the problem, the truth always comes out in the end

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down