Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This next week would be a good time to use the new throwback uniforms...

Go down

This next week would be a good time to use the new throwback uniforms... Empty This next week would be a good time to use the new throwback uniforms...

Post by Guest Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:17 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Maybe they'll make the Jets laugh so hard that they won't be able to play football. Those things are the worst uniforms I've ever seen.

Back to top Go down

This next week would be a good time to use the new throwback uniforms... Empty Re: This next week would be a good time to use the new throwback uniforms...

Post by Guest Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:46 pm

How many players do you think looked at them and said, "hell no!"

Back to top Go down

This next week would be a good time to use the new throwback uniforms... Empty Re: This next week would be a good time to use the new throwback uniforms...

Post by Guest Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:29 pm

Is this a joke or is it for real?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:31 pm

Dmounts wrote:Is this a joke or is it for real?

It's real.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:49 pm

LOL I think I'd call in sick. LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:55 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Dmounts wrote:LOL I think I'd call in sick. LOL

It looks like a big yellow jacket bee. lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:11 pm

Wonder how much they paid that guy to take that picture.LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:04 pm

Dmounts wrote:Wonder how much they paid that guy to take that picture.LOL

It kind-of looks like one of Bob's bathroom pics. I wonder if he has a hidden camera in the helmet? lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by RLON39 Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:02 am

Look like throwback prison uniforms...I like them...lol.

RLON39
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down