Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THOSE THAT LOVE COLLEGE FOOTBALL

Go down

THOSE THAT LOVE COLLEGE FOOTBALL Empty THOSE THAT LOVE COLLEGE FOOTBALL

Post by wyckedheart8 Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:02 pm

Well since the Browns who I love so much and have followed since 1969 has no shot at beating pitt this year ( if they do then God had a hand in it) I get the opportunity to LMAO at OHIO beating down Penn St ( its the only thing I can find funny or will make fun of because it was a tragety) I also get to LMAO at a Div 2 Youngstown St beating down the Pittsburgh Panthers yesterday as well, so I'll get my giggles in now because November and December isnt going to be fun at all for my Browns unless lightning strikes.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

THOSE THAT LOVE COLLEGE FOOTBALL Empty Re: THOSE THAT LOVE COLLEGE FOOTBALL

Post by wyckedheart8 Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:07 pm

BTW, just in case anyone thinks I am making ligt of what happened at Penn St with everything that went down I am not, so please dont put anything like that in respond to my post, I just wanted to include that because there are always a few that takes postings the wrong way, what Ohio and Youngstown St did to Penn St and Pittsburgh was nothing more then a jag in the ribs at hetting beat by two Ohio teams with one being a div 2 team, just like we go back and fouth between Pitt and the Browns.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:24 pm

PSU loss was not that big of a shock, they are going to be awful for the next few years (4-6) . OU is pretty solid coming off a 10 win season and a bowl win. Pitt is just an embarrassment absolutely horrible loss and a horrible program

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down