Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Admin Today

2 posters

Go down

Admin Today Empty Admin Today

Post by Guest Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:39 am

Admin Today at 3:33 am

.IM getting repeated abuse reports here. When i made this board...several well known posters from around the aol football boards asked me to not make a uppity ....monitored board! I agreed completely! The use of the F word will not get one banned here. THIS IS A 18 and Above board. Any posters who are offended by any poster...must take advantage of the Foes( filter ) option. I am close friends with many members all across aol...and they know my current status. My wife passed away a day before thanksgiving....and i did make this board under extreme circumstances. Worrying about petty stuff like this is hardly on my give a F list! Use the foes feature or find another board! Thank you. Todd.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Admin Today Empty Re: Admin Today

Post by Guest Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:51 am

A1A1A1 wrote: Admin Today at 3:33 am

.IM getting repeated abuse reports here. When i made this board...several well known posters from around the aol football boards asked me to not make a uppity ....monitored board! I agreed completely! The use of the F word will not get one banned here. THIS IS A 18 and Above board. Any posters who are offended by any poster...must take advantage of the Foes( filter ) option. I am close friends with many members all across aol...and they know my current status. My wife passed away a day before thanksgiving....and i did make this board under extreme circumstances. Worrying about petty stuff like this is hardly on my give a F list! Use the foes feature or find another board! Thank you. Todd.
Admin
Admin

<G> Someone who *gets it*... What a pleasure. Thank you, Todd...and sorry to hear about your wife...

Now Thor...how are we supposed to make a man of you if you continue with these setbacks such as this? It's time to quit calling Mommy in from the parlour and just try harder, sweet little bitch... I love you

Back to top Go down

Admin Today Empty Thete'a first time for everything I suppose...

Post by JnC4GB Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:29 pm

I love our Admin I love you
JnC4GB
JnC4GB
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Admin Today Empty ADMIN TODAY

Post by duck Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:37 pm

Yeah, thanks a lot, Todd, for setting all this up and being just the kind of administrator we've always wanted. And I'm really sorry about your loss.
duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Admin Today Empty Re: Admin Today

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down