Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thorslife......

Go down

Thorslife...... Empty Re: Thorslife......

Post by Guest Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:54 pm

Thor11 wrote:
Just so were all clear about this.....some bozo copped my AOL screen name and created an account in here. Obviously it's not me as I am posting as Thor11---the real deal.

I guess I garnered more attention/popularity than I realized @ AOL seeing that this derranged idiot felt the need to stalk me (sort to speak) and create an account while pirating my handle. It takes a real man (actually a fucking pussy boy) to get down that low.....

Just saying,

Thor

<G> I bet that must just sting your ass, eh? cyclops

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:00 am

Thor11 wrote:
Thor11 wrote:Just saying,

Thor [/color]

<G> I bet that must just sting your ass, eh? cyclops

Is that your idea and an example of your highly diluted brain activity HD? Really, really impressive ,,,you must be so proud that you came up with that ingeneous idea all by yourself..eh??? What an impressive SPECIMEN you are,,,,dickwad[/quote]

<G> Stop that now, Thor... The last time I banged your mother--Jord--she asked me to try to make a man of you where Oden failed--so nut up, hammer boy... I have far from the patience of the God's...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:43 pm

Thor11 wrote:[<G> Stop that now, Thor... The last time I banged your mother--Jord--she asked me to try to make a man of you where Oden failed--so nut up, hammer boy... I have far from the patience of the God's...

ohhhh......now you did it,, just made brownies in my shorts.....

idiot

Thor
[/quote]

<G> How thoughtful and kind of you, Thor--but regrettably I am on a strict diet that doesn't include the consumption of anyone's home baked trouser brownies. I'm sure you're here to tell me how delicious they are--so I couldn't be more honored if you'd just go ahead and add my portion to your plate. Just try not to burp near your Mom, eh fucknuts? Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:04 pm

Thor11 wrote:Hey HD ,,,,,since your the only poster that commented on the the scumbag POS who sabotaged my aol screen name name in here...just wanted to report the the perpetrator is now DOA from this site. The dirtbag who pulled this stunt is now fucked and if it were you, I'd just say you fucked yourself, which for you is nothing new,....right Khunt?

Thor

<G> Try to keep the thinking to a minimum, Thor...it's not your strong suit, my friend... Basketball

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:43 pm

Thor11 wrote:
_HD_ wrote:
Thor11 wrote:Hey HD ,,,,,since your the only poster that commented on the the scumbag POS who sabotaged my aol screen name name in here...just wanted to report the the perpetrator is now DOA from this site. The dirtbag who pulled this stunt is now fucked and if it were you, I'd just say you fucked yourself, which for you is nothing new,....right Khunt?

Thor

<G> Try to keep the thinking to a minimum, Thor...it's not your strong suit, my friend... Basketball

I just kicked you in the teeth and the ass and thats all you got??....tell you what pal,,, the 'I know more than Thor' shit may have worked in AOL ..but this is a new ring Jerry Quarry,,,and this Rocky aint playin....ok stiff?

Thor

LMAO! Alright Thor...I see how important this is to you... On your birthday--you let me know--and we can do a role reversal where you can be me--and I'll be your most bestest little bitch... It'll be my present to you. Maybe it will have the same effect on your nutsack that hearing all the Who's in Whoville singing without presents...without tags....without ribbons, boxes or bags--did on on the size of the Grinch's heart--ya think little peckerwood? farao

Back to top Go down

Thorslife...... Empty Thorslife

Post by duck Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:35 am

Yup. This board passes the "Thor-HD banter" test. Now let's see if I get any censorship for calling Beer a fat fuck gerbil-cramming loser whose mother I banged in the 70's while she was on a mescaline binge.
duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum