Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELL,WELL,WELL, TRENT RITCHARDSON IS HEADED TO FLORIDA

Go down

WELL,WELL,WELL, TRENT RITCHARDSON IS HEADED TO FLORIDA Empty WELL,WELL,WELL, TRENT RITCHARDSON IS HEADED TO FLORIDA

Post by wyckedheart8 Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:02 pm

Trent Ritchardson is headed back to Florida right now, he has to go back under the knife or whatever else you want to cal it for another surgery, they say its just minor surgery but that is EXACTLY what they said after he had knee surgery right after Alabamas championship bowl game against LSU and BEFORE the Browns took him with the 3rd overall pick in the 2012 NFL draft ( they moved up one slot from #4 to 3 to get him, waisted pick because he would have been there at 4) anyhow its the same knee they had MINOR surgery on then and they are calling it MINOR surgery this time as well, my question is this, how many MINOR surgerys on the same knee does it take before it becomes MAJOR surgery, does 2 MINORS make it a major, or is it 3 MINORS = a MAJOR, or perhaps 4 MINORS = a MAJOR? Now before anyone starts posting, Yes I hope like hell the kid is ok and really want him to be one of those rare RB's that come once every 5-10 years so dont start posating that I want him to be fked up just to get a point across in a post back in Feb-March because you would all be dead wrong, I have been a big time Browns fan since 1969 and it will stay that way till the day they dig a hole for me.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

WELL,WELL,WELL, TRENT RITCHARDSON IS HEADED TO FLORIDA Empty Re: WELL,WELL,WELL, TRENT RITCHARDSON IS HEADED TO FLORIDA

Post by wyckedheart8 Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:07 pm

Now it looks like Joe Hayden will miss the first 4 games of th season for pissing aterall (SP) he failed a drug test, plain and simple and of course its being challanged, the Browns have enough problems with injuries and a suspension on the D already, now its a failed drug test by their #1 CB.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

WELL,WELL,WELL, TRENT RITCHARDSON IS HEADED TO FLORIDA Empty Re: WELL,WELL,WELL, TRENT RITCHARDSON IS HEADED TO FLORIDA

Post by Guest Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:00 pm

Well its the browns what would you expect?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down