Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mayhew's negilgence again shown

Go down

Mayhew's negilgence again shown Empty Mayhew's negilgence again shown

Post by meiden Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:03 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I tell you...Broyles better be the next great WR. The back seven was in need with the back four in shambles. The top three RBs with an injury history and the guy takes Broyles and does nothing in the offseason to upgrade.

All it takes is the opening of camp and this one injury and we end up with Coleman and Spievey joining Houston and somebody in the defensive backfield with guys like Rodgers and Cutler in the division. I certainly hope this injury is better than it sounds because it is a real possiblity we'll be talking about Delmas as "his play was impacted because he wasn't 100% all year".

meiden
Undrafted
Undrafted

Back to top Go down

Mayhew's negilgence again shown Empty Re: Mayhew's negilgence again shown

Post by Guest Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:00 pm

I'm beginning to think Delmas is a bit too brittle to be playing S. I know he's a bit too slow to play CB. I guess the answer is milk as much time as you can out of him this year and go a different route next season. I guess the offense will need to out-score the opposition, 55- 49.

Back to top Go down

Post by meiden Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:24 pm

RLMcB wrote: I'm beginning to think Delmas is a bit too brittle to be playing S. I know he's a bit too slow to play CB. I guess the answer is milk as much time as you can out of him this year and go a different route next season. I guess the offense will need to out-score the opposition, 55- 49.

And unfortunately the running game has it's share of injuries. Worst case is that the Lions get no more than a couple of games with even two of their top RBs. That 55 points may have to come from an even more unbalanced offense than the Lions fielded last year.

meiden
Undrafted
Undrafted

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down