Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cheap New Toys

2 posters

Go down

Cheap New Toys Empty Cheap New Toys

Post by Guest Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:46 pm

Per multiple reports, Owens signed a one-year deal for the 10-year-plus minimum of $925,000, with a $65,000 signing bonus. His $990,000 salary counts only as $540,000 against the salary cap, under the minimum salary benefit.

Edwards signed a similar deal, per a league source. Based on his years of experience (seven), his minimum salary is $825,000. He also receives as $65,000 roster bonus. Of the base salary, $270,000 of it is fully guaranteed. Still, Edwards counts only as $540,000 against the cap.

So the Seahawks can carry both guys into the season at a total cap charge of only $1.08 million.

Back to top Go down

Cheap New Toys Empty Re: Cheap New Toys

Post by Toddseahawks Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:58 pm

Kaweb57 wrote:Per multiple reports, Owens signed a one-year deal for the 10-year-plus minimum of $925,000, with a $65,000 signing bonus. His $990,000 salary counts only as $540,000 against the salary cap, under the minimum salary benefit.

Edwards signed a similar deal, per a league source. Based on his years of experience (seven), his minimum salary is $825,000. He also receives as $65,000 roster bonus. Of the base salary, $270,000 of it is fully guaranteed. Still, Edwards counts only as $540,000 against the cap.

So the Seahawks can carry both guys into the season at a total cap charge of only $1.08 million.

Lets forget about what an asshole he is...do you think he has gas left? Personaly...i think its a waste of time and money. Hopefully i am wrong and he helps us.
Toddseahawks
Toddseahawks
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:46 pm

He still has the wheels and he's one heck of a training freak. If he plays team ball he's better than most receivers in the league, if he plays head games then your team is screwed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shard Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:27 pm

head games weren't an issue in either Buffalo nor Cincy, He's smart enough that I don't see him slipping into those habits in Seattle, especially as he nows this is probably his last shot at ending his career on a high note.

We shall see!
Shard
Shard

Back to top Go down

Post by Toddseahawks Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:27 pm

Shard wrote:head games weren't an issue in either Buffalo nor Cincy, He's smart enough that I don't see him slipping into those habits in Seattle, especially as he nows this is probably his last shot at ending his career on a high note.

We shall see!

agreed Shar. Again, glad to see you here. Very Happy
Toddseahawks
Toddseahawks
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Shard Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:38 am

Toddseahawks wrote:
Shard wrote:head games weren't an issue in either Buffalo nor Cincy, He's smart enough that I don't see him slipping into those habits in Seattle, especially as he nows this is probably his last shot at ending his career on a high note.

We shall see!

agreed Shar. Again, glad to see you here. Very Happy

Good to be here Todd! I get a little busy throughout the off season, but heck 1rst game on the road down at the prey-bird nest is less than 4 weeks I believe.

I'd like to see TO come and be part of a couple of back to back super-bowl seasons here with the Hawks,...I don't expect it to happen, but I'd sure like to see it happen.
Shard
Shard

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down