Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tee Zero Trying Out

Go down

Tee Zero Trying Out Empty Tee Zero Trying Out

Post by Guest Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:23 pm

Posted by Evan Silva on August 6, 2012, 4:07 PM EDT
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Getty Images
The Seattle Seahawks are pursuing free agent wide receiver [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] after his “[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]” Monday tryout, but Owens might be smart to shop his wares a bit in light of the following news.

Mike Sando of ESPN.com reports that Owens ran a [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] during the workout. Owens turns 39 in a few months, but he can still run really, really fast in a straight line.

Plenty of teams around the league could use a big, fast receiver. The Vikings, Dolphins, Jets, Ravens, Texans, and Owens’ old team, the Cowboys, all come to mind.

For now, though, Owens is in the Seahawks’ crosshairs and it sounds like they don’t want to let him get out.

Seahawks must need WRs badly!
Every NFL team Owens ever worked for eventually regretted it.

Back to top Go down

Tee Zero Trying Out Empty Re: Tee Zero Trying Out

Post by Guest Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:11 am

Okay, Tee Zero signed a 1 year deal..

Get ready for some drama in the Pacific Northwest; there was nothing on TV anyway besides Bigfoot sightings.confused

Back to top Go down

Post by Shard Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:22 pm

If TO brings it on Sundays, I'm willing to wait and see how the locker-room shakes out. I have not the slightest doubt that Pete will send his veteran minimum self into retirement if he strays from the line. He's been a good citizen the last few stops, I've no problem with him coming in here to show our noobs how a HOF reciever trains, practices, and prepares for sunday and the post season.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Shard
Shard

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum