Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finally found you guys

4 posters

Go down

Finally found you guys Empty Finally found you guys

Post by ffaralli Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:34 pm

I have been scouring the internet trying to find (actually remember) the new site.

I had signed up for it earlier in the year but couldn't remember the sites unusual name.

Don't know if we can go 15-1 this year, but if AR stays healthy, should win 12 games or so.

The D should be much improved this year. How could it not be?

Once we get safety squared away, and I think TT has some ideas about who is going to emerge, the D should be pretty good. One guy I can't wait to see is Mike Daniels, who happens to be best friends with the brother of a colleague of mine at work. Supposed to be a good player and a good kid, from a very good family in New Joisey (lol). He may be the defensive sleeper in the draft.

If Newhouse is the player I think he's going to be, he will be the new LT for years. Also like what I hear of this rookie Andrew Datko. If healthy, he could be the steal of the offensive players drafted (7th round), like another 7th round OT from the 2000 draft (Tauscher).

Now if Saturday can hold up, we should be even better on the OL this year.

All we need is half of these draft choices to come through, this team appears to be more loaded then previous years.

Now if the coaches just can lock up their sons the week before the playoffs this year, we should be ok.

FF

ffaralli

Back to top Go down

Finally found you guys Empty Re: Finally found you guys

Post by Admin Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:49 pm

ffaralli wrote:I have been scouring the internet trying to find (actually remember) the new site.

I had signed up for it earlier in the year but couldn't remember the sites unusual name.

Don't know if we can go 15-1 this year, but if AR stays healthy, should win 12 games or so.

Once we get safety squared away, and I think TT has some ideas about who is going to emerge, the D should be pretty good. One guy I can't wait to see is Mike Daniels, who happens to be best friends with the brother of a colleague of mine at work. Supposed to be a good player and a good kid, from a very good family in New Joisey (lol). He may be the defensive sleeper in the draft.

If Newhouse is the player I think he's going to be, he will be the new LT for years. Also like what I hear of this rookie Andrew Datko. If healthy, he could be the steal of the offensive players drafted (7th round), like another 7th round OT from the 2000 draft (Tauscher).

All we need is half of these draft choices to come through, this team appears to be more loaded then previous years.

Now if the coaches just can lock up their sons the week before the playoffs this year, we should be ok.

FF

Welcome back FF! Cool
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://profootballworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:46 am

Admin wrote:
ffaralli wrote:I have been scouring the internet trying to find (actually remember) the new site.

FF

Welcome back FF! Cool

BTW, Mr. Admin... You said it would be cool here--and it is... You said the whiny little bitches would be told to shove off--and they have... Thanks for following through with exactly what you said you'd do and create a board that is a HUGE upgrade from AOL in the process! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by RingoCStarrQB Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:10 am

cheers Touchdown Green Bay !! GO PACK GO
RingoCStarrQB
RingoCStarrQB
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by duck Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:18 pm

_HD_ wrote:
Admin wrote:

FF

Welcome back FF! Cool

BTW, Mr. Admin... You said it would be cool here--and it is... You said the whiny little bitches would be told to shove off--and they have... Thanks for following through with exactly what you said you'd do and create a board that is a HUGE upgrade from AOL in the process! Smile

Let me second both comments. Welcome back Faralli, and thank you Boss Man for providing the kind of forum we've been seeking for so many years in Klink's Stalag.

I can empathize with Faralli's frustration, however. This site is hard to find. I'm on another vacation (not in the woods this time) but without my computer with bookmarks, and I had a difficult time finding this.
duck
duck
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down