Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The NFL is finally listening...

2 posters

Go down

The NFL is finally listening... Empty The NFL is finally listening...

Post by Guest Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:31 pm

Double-header games moved back 10-minutes so we don't miss the start of some of the games...maybe. So the kickoff is now going to be 4:25 instead of 4:15.

Back to top Go down

The NFL is finally listening... Empty Re: The NFL is finally listening...

Post by Guest Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:05 pm

DiehardSteelersfan wrote:Double-header games moved back 10-minutes so we don't miss the start of some of the games...maybe. So the kickoff is now going to be 4:25 instead of 4:15.

I wonder what the networks think of this, as it means the games will be ending later and screwing up the Sunday night schedules of CBS and Fox even more than they have in the past. Lots of people complain about not being able to turn on the TV and see their Sunday night shows at regular times because of football overruns. They can't even program their DVRs, as the recording units go by scheduled start times.

I'm assuming that the networks have agreed that football is more important than their regular programs or have some contingency plan that they haven't had before.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:15 pm

cafealamo wrote:
DiehardSteelersfan wrote:Double-header games moved back 10-minutes so we don't miss the start of some of the games...maybe. So the kickoff is now going to be 4:25 instead of 4:15.

I wonder what the networks think of this, as it means the games will be ending later and screwing up the Sunday night schedules of CBS and Fox even more than they have in the past. Lots of people complain about not being able to turn on the TV and see their Sunday night shows at regular times because of football overruns. They can't even program their DVRs, as the recording units go by scheduled start times.

I'm assuming that the networks have agreed that football is more important than their regular programs or have some contingency plan that they haven't had before.

I wasn't even aware that anyone watched television on Sunday nights other than football fans. Smile Television has gotten so boring now...writers don't write, just about everything has become reality TV. except for the movie channel shows and I didn't get too interested in them, in fact, I just disconnected all of our movie channels just the other day.

Back to top Go down

Post by RLON39 Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:28 am

I wouldn't piss on Warran Sapp if he was on fire. Oh sorry, off topic.

RLON39
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by foghorn Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:13 pm

RLON39 wrote:I wouldn't piss on Warran Sapp if he was on fire. Oh sorry, off topic.
LOL... but the question is: Would you piss on him THEN set him on fire?.... I would.
foghorn
foghorn
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:54 am

foghorn wrote:
RLON39 wrote:I wouldn't piss on Warran Sapp if he was on fire. Oh sorry, off topic.
LOL... but the question is: Would you piss on him THEN set him on fire?.... I would.

Only after a few stiff drinks. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by foghorn Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:26 pm

DiehardSteelersfan wrote:
foghorn wrote:

LOL... alcohol is the prerequisite to all dumb things.
foghorn
foghorn
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:43 pm

foghorn wrote:
DiehardSteelersfan wrote:
foghorn wrote:

LOL... alcohol is the prerequisite to all dumb things.

Well, I was thinking more on the side of something flamable.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down