Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brown's going downhill according to Colt McCoy's brother... :)

Go down

Brown's going downhill according to Colt McCoy's brother...  :) Empty Brown's going downhill according to Colt McCoy's brother... :)

Post by Guest Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:05 pm

Colt McCoy's brother rips into Browns, then takes it back

Updated 2d ago

By Kyle Ratke, USA TODAY

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[color:6caa=#fff]
Cleveland Browns quarterback Colt McCoy (12) smiles during minicamp at the Cleveland Browns training facility.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[color:6caa=#666]David Richard, US Presswire

The Cleveland Browns made it clear that they aren't entirely comfortable with Colt McCoy as their starting quarterback when they picked Brandon Weeden in the first round of this year's NFL draft.

News reports have surfaced that the team has considered trading McCoy, a former third-round pick, but right now, he remains a Brown.

McCoy's brother, Case, will know how to react if Colt does get traded. Case, currently the quarterback for the Texas Longhorns, has been practicing.

After seeing a tweet from a fake ESPN account that stated Colt had been traded to the Philadelphia Eagles, Case tweeted his feelings about the Browns and their future direction saying they were "only going downhill."

Case has deleted the tweet from his Twitter account, but didn't totally back off his comments after learning that it was a fake report.

Fake ESPN accounts are nuts... Got me fired up over nothing! Still kinda meant what I said :/
This isn't the first time a member of the McCoy family has ripped into the Browns. Last season, Colt's dad questioned whether or not the Browns should have kept his son in the game after taking a hit from James Harrison of the Steelers.

With all signs indicating that [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for the Browns this season, it appears there's a chance McCoy and the Browns will be parting ways soon. It's yet to be seen whether or not this is good or bad news for the McCoy family.

Back to top Go down

Brown's going downhill according to Colt McCoy's brother...  :) Empty Re: Brown's going downhill according to Colt McCoy's brother... :)

Post by wyckedheart8 Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:59 pm

McThuds brother will be in the same spot Dolt is in pretty soon, a below average QB that thinks he deserves to be a starter just because mommy and daddy said it should be so, both of them may wind up in Canada or the arena league if they arent careful, be careful with your money Dolt, you may be looking for factory work soon, I posted when you were still at Texas that you was not an NFL QB and once again I was right on the money, and I am now saying that about lil brother.
wyckedheart8
wyckedheart8
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Brown's going downhill according to Colt McCoy's brother...  :) Empty Re: Brown's going downhill according to Colt McCoy's brother... :)

Post by Guest Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:34 pm

Seems like a no brainer to me, brothers always take up for each other.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:39 pm

Dmounts wrote:Seems like a no brainer to me, brothers always take up for each other.

I agree, besides we have yet to see a released QB drafted since 1999 in Cleveland amount to squat. Brady who? colt will likely be the same animal who will only see another start if a starter somewhere in the NFL goes down and he is the#2...which might be a push as well...The guy we just drafted physically is much better than anything else on this roster.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:41 pm

wyckedheart8 wrote:McThuds brother will be in the same spot Dolt is in pretty soon, a below average QB that thinks he deserves to be a starter just because mommy and daddy said it should be so, both of them may wind up in Canada or the arena league if they arent careful, be careful with your money Dolt, you may be looking for factory work soon, I posted when you were still at Texas that you was not an NFL QB and once again I was right on the money, and I am now saying that about lil brother.

out of curiousity what QB had the worst skill set surrounding them last year? Not sure how he deserves the term Mcthud...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down