Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

* Kyle Wilber gets pins removed from finger

Go down

* Kyle Wilber gets pins removed from finger Empty * Kyle Wilber gets pins removed from finger

Post by KeithUCF Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:06 pm

IRVING, Texas -- [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] fourth-round pick outside linebacker [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] said he had the pins removed from his right index finger Wednesday.

Wilber fractured his finger during the rookie minicamp and is unavailable to practice until possibly the veteran minicamp next month.

"All I can do is get mental reps," Wilber said.

Wilber is wearing a plastic cast over his right hand while it heals. There is a possibility if he does practice at the veteran minicamp that he'll wear a club, similar to the one [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wore last season.

The hard part for Wilber is he's right-handed, so he was taking notes with his left hand until he got an iPad.

"I played with a club in high school my senior year," he said. "This is what I signed up for. These things happen."
KeithUCF
KeithUCF
Undrafted
Undrafted

Back to top Go down