Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brady's pulling out all the stops

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Brady's pulling out all the stops Empty Brady's pulling out all the stops

Post by George1963 Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:11 am

He brought a sorceress.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]   [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  
Here's Tom Brady arriving this morning at NFL headquarters (AP photo)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
George1963
George1963
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Brady's pulling out all the stops Empty Re: Brady's pulling out all the stops

Post by guppy Wed Jun 24, 2015 4:49 pm

George1963 wrote:
He brought a sorceress.

You are one deranged puppy, with a very unhealthy fixation on one TB12 

Starting to actually feel bad for you......nah.

guppy
guppy
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jun 24, 2015 7:04 pm

guppy wrote:
George1963 wrote:
He brought a sorceress.

You are one deranged puppy, with a very unhealthy fixation on one TB12 

Starting to actually feel bad for you......nah.

So says the guy who sounds like he jerks his gerkin lookin at a picture of TB!@......
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://profootballworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by guppy Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:58 am

Admin wrote:

So says the guy who sounds like he jerks his gerkin lookin at a picture of TB!@......

So clever.  I'm blown away. 

However, you've used "jerks his gerkin" at least twice in the past.  Can't come up with anything new?

guppy
guppy
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:22 pm

guppy wrote:
Admin wrote:

So clever.  I'm blown away. 

However, you've used "jerks his gerkin" at least twice in the past.  Can't come up with anything new?

UMM.... "YOU" don't rate new.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by guppy Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:06 pm

Admin wrote:

I feel sooo wounded.
guppy
guppy
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Jun 27, 2015 2:28 pm

guppy wrote:
Admin wrote:

I feel sooo wounded.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by guppy Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:22 am

Admin wrote:
guppy wrote:
Admin wrote:

I feel sooo wounded.

Nice meme.  Pretty funny.

Get back to me when you're finally ready to give up the tin foil hat conspiracy theories, and you want to talk actual football.  Real football.  The kind that is played on the field.  The kind that involves blocking, tackling, route running, passing, catching, running the ball, play calling, execution, coaching, game planning, ability to make adjustments, athleticism, grace, guts, and a never quit attitude. 

Things like that. 

You know, the kind of things that you saw just recently on display in the superbowl when the Patriots made a few more plays than their opponent and outlasted the mighty defending champion Seahawks and their Legion of Boom, and became the new champions. 

So, come back anytime.  We'll talk about the Patriots, or the Steelers, or any other team for that matter.

I'll be looking to talk reality, not tin foil hat fantasy born out of jealousy.  However, if your focus is to dwell on some made up, phony nonsense, that has nothing to do with, and no effect on, the above real life aspects of the game of football, then knock yourself out if that's what makes you feel better.   But just be secure in the knowledge that its all so irrelevant.   Futhermore, its not a good look for you.  I'm sure you realize that its just downright embarrassing to always be seen as someone primarily whining, crying, and making up excuses instead of dealing with what's actually real -- ON THE FIELD play on game day.

guppy
guppy
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:58 pm

guppy wrote:
Admin wrote:
guppy wrote:
Admin wrote:

I feel sooo wounded.

Nice meme.  Pretty funny.

Get back to me when you're finally ready to give up the tin foil hat conspiracy theories, and you want to talk actual football.  Real football.  The kind that is played on the field.  The kind that involves blocking, tackling, route running, passing, catching, running the ball, play calling, execution, coaching, game planning, ability to make adjustments, athleticism, grace, guts, and a never quit attitude. 

Things like that. 

You know, the kind of things that you saw just recently on display in the superbowl when the Patriots made a few more plays than their opponent and outlasted the mighty defending champion Seahawks and their Legion of Boom, and became the new champions. 

So, come back anytime.  We'll talk about the Patriots, or the Steelers, or any other team for that matter.

I'll be looking to talk reality, not tin foil hat fantasy born out of jealousy.  However, if your focus is to dwell on some made up, phony nonsense, that has nothing to do with, and no effect on, the above real life aspects of the game of football, then knock yourself out if that's what makes you feel better.   But just be secure in the knowledge that its all so irrelevant.   Futhermore, its not a good look for you.  I'm sure you realize that its just downright embarrassing to always be seen as someone primarily whining, crying, and making up excuses instead of dealing with what's actually real -- ON THE FIELD play on game day.

Yea. we know... you are SO much more gifted than the rest of us. You SHOULD tell us all how much you know and what we should think, feel and how we all should act.After all, you are a Patriots fan and we should worship the ground you and your beloved team walks on..... Naw... screw you and your cheaters!   "I" think they cheated....... that's good enough for me.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by guppy Fri Jul 03, 2015 2:54 pm

Admin wrote:
   "I" think they cheated....... that's good enough for me.

Clearly. 

That's about as far in depth as George's analysis (if you can call it that) goes also.

guppy
guppy
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:22 am

guppy wrote:
Admin wrote:
   "I" think they cheated....... that's good enough for me.

Clearly. 

That's about as far in depth as George's analysis (if you can call it that) goes also.

It is also the predominant opinion out side of the New England area ( if you can get that).
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by guppy Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:23 pm

Admin wrote:

It is also the predominant opinion out side of the New England area ( if you can get that).

Actually PSI stands for "Please Stop It" with this phony, bogus, made-up "controversy" over something that the NFL never, ever cared about before in history.  The league showed that they didn't care about it when the Vikings heated the balls on the sidelines, and the only thing the league did for this act of "cheating" was to tell them not to do it anymore. 

As Joe Montana (he being someone outside of the New England area, in case you didn't know) said, the whole thing is "funny" and "dumb". 

Hey, Joe Montana just called you dumb.  Wow, I wouldn't take that if I were you. 

guppy
guppy
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jul 08, 2015 5:54 pm

guppy wrote:
Admin wrote:

Actually PSI stands for "Please Stop It" with this phony, bogus, made-up "controversy" over something that the NFL never, ever cared about before in history.  The league showed that they didn't care about it when the Vikings heated the balls on the sidelines, and the only thing the league did for this act of "cheating" was to tell them not to do it anymore. 

As Joe Montana (he being someone outside of the New England area, in case you didn't know) said, the whole thing is "funny" and "dumb". 

Hey, Joe Montana just called you dumb.  Wow, I wouldn't take that if I were you. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by guppy Sat Jul 11, 2015 12:56 pm

Admin wrote:

lol! lol! lol!

I like playing this game.  This is fun.

Can we play some more?

Pleeeeeeze.
guppy
guppy
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by George1963 Sun Jul 12, 2015 12:26 pm

guppy wrote:
Admin wrote:

lol! lol! lol!

I like playing this game.  This is fun.

Can we play some more?

Pleeeeeeze.

Yea lets. Nothing Bradshaw said was done in that quote was, or is, against the rules.

Next red herring please.
George1963
George1963
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by guppy Sun Jul 12, 2015 9:24 pm

George1963 wrote:
Nothing Bradshaw said was done in that quote was, or is, against the rules.

Next red herring please.

LOL.  The King of Red Herrings talking about red herrings.  Love it.

Brady didn't break any rules either. 

Except in the minds of morons.
guppy
guppy
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by George1963 Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:25 pm

guppy wrote:
George1963 wrote:
Nothing Bradshaw said was done in that quote was, or is, against the rules.

Next red herring please.

LOL.  The King of Red Herrings talking about red herrings.  Love it.

Brady didn't break any rules either. 

Except in the minds of morons.

Jeez! Mr Highground calling names
Oh and just to point out facts, I'll repeat Nothing Bradshaw said was done in that quote was, or is, against the rules.
George1963
George1963
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by guppy Tue Jul 14, 2015 1:26 pm

George1963 wrote:
I'll repeat Nothing Bradshaw said was done in that quote was, or is, against the rules.

You're completely missing the larger point of what Bradshaw is actually getting across.

Ask yourself, why is Bradshaw even bringing up this subject now?   Why is he even talking about it?  And why is he just now revealing the stuff he used to do to manipulate the footballs "in the privacy of the locker room", "deflate" them and then blow them up "real big" to stretch the leather, etc.. 

Most importantly, he's obviously telling the story in a casual, nonchalant, "aw shucks" kind of manner without any hesitation or shame at all.

Because, OBVIOUSLY, he thinks it was NO BIG DEAL.   

That's why. NO BIG DEAL.  No doubt everyone else in the league did it or similar stuff too. 

The point is, Bradshaw is basically scoffing at the people who are making a mountain out of a molehill with regard to the Patriots.

Funny, that's the same thing the other FOUR TIME SUPERBOWL WINNER, JOE MONTANA, said. 

"NO BIG DEAL."

If Bradshaw and Montana (8 rings) CLEARLY think this grossly overblown "controversy" (witch hunt) lacking real proof is no big deal, what does that say about you and those of your ilk who get yourselves all twisted into a pretzel over it? 

Again, it is so crystal clear that your "outrage" is reserved for the PATRIOTS ONLY.  Apply the EXACT SAME set of "facts" to any other team in the league, and you don't give half a rat's ass.

guppy
guppy
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by George1963 Tue Jul 14, 2015 1:36 pm

I'll repeat Nothing Bradshaw said was done in that quote was, or is, against the rules.

You're completely missing the larger point of what Bradshaw is actually getting across.

Ask yourself, why is Bradshaw even bringing up this subject now?

He's not. That out of context quote is from a book he wrote 15 years ago.
Grow up.
George1963
George1963
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:24 pm

George1963 wrote:I'll repeat Nothing Bradshaw said was done in that quote was, or is, against the rules.

Ask yourself, why is Bradshaw even bringing up this subject now?

He's not. That out of context quote is from a book he wrote 15 years ago.
Grow up.
LOL... Gup is whored again!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by guppy Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:00 pm

Admin, is that you posting from your mom's basement?

It is, isn't it?

If you want, I'll get Jenny Craig's number and get you started so that when you go to Steelers games you won't need three seats just for you.

guppy
guppy
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by guppy Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:11 pm

“I have the greatest respect for (Brady) and admire him as a quarterback. I’m a huge Brady fan and it wouldn’t tarnish his image to me. I chuckle at a lot of this stuff. Maybe it’s because I’m 66. Maybe it’s because I played when it was a really probably a little bit more fun because you didn’t have all the talk shows and the social media that you have. These players are constantly bombarded. I don’t know how they all put up with it. But it wouldn't tarnish it one bit. I'll rank him right up there. Not a problem."

-- Terry Bradshaw on Tom Brady
guppy
guppy
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by George1963 Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:52 pm

guppy wrote:“I have the greatest respect for (Brady) and admire him as a quarterback. I’m a huge Brady fan and it wouldn’t tarnish his image to me. I chuckle at a lot of this stuff. Maybe it’s because I’m 66. Maybe it’s because I played when it was a really probably a little bit more fun because you didn’t have all the talk shows and the social media that you have. These players are constantly bombarded. I don’t know how they all put up with it. But it wouldn't tarnish it one bit. I'll rank him right up there. Not a problem."

Later in the same interview;

“Let’s just let this thing work its way out. … I can’t imagine a ball boy after Tom Brady’s picked out his balls saying, ‘OK, Tom’s out of here, let’s drop two pounds.’ I just can’t see that happening. I just don’t see that happening. I’m not about to accuse Tom Brady of lying. I would never do that. I just have a hard time believing that someone on their own to go drop two pounds. That’s inconceivable to me.”

--Bradshaw answered the follow up to the question you steadfastly ignored.
George1963
George1963
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by guppy Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:52 pm

George1963 wrote:
guppy wrote:“I have the greatest respect for (Brady) and admire him as a quarterback. I’m a huge Brady fan and it wouldn’t tarnish his image to me. I chuckle at a lot of this stuff. Maybe it’s because I’m 66. Maybe it’s because I played when it was a really probably a little bit more fun because you didn’t have all the talk shows and the social media that you have. These players are constantly bombarded. I don’t know how they all put up with it. But it wouldn't tarnish it one bit. I'll rank him right up there. Not a problem."

Later in the same interview;

“Let’s just let this thing work its way out. … I can’t imagine a ball boy after Tom Brady’s picked out his balls saying, ‘OK, Tom’s out of here, let’s drop two pounds.’ I just can’t see that happening. I just don’t see that happening. I’m not about to accuse Tom Brady of lying. I would never do that. I just have a hard time believing that someone on their own to go drop two pounds. That’s inconceivable to me.”

--Bradshaw answered the follow up to the question you steadfastly ignored.

Why don't you take Terry's advice: "Let's just let this thing work its way out." 

You go to the trouble of quoting him.  How 'bout you try actually listening to him?

There is a good, simple reason why Terry has a hard time believing balls were dropped "two pounds" by a ball boy on Brady's orders/request, whatever, after Brady picked them out. 

Because, silly goose, it never happened.
guppy
guppy
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by guppy Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:20 am

Dmounts wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

LOL.  Matt Light is the man.  Good Purdue boy.   Looks to me like he could still play.

Dmounts, you should sign up for Matt's "Celebrity Shoot Out" 2015.  Can you handle a gun?  All for a good cause.

guppy
guppy
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next