Celebrating mediocrity

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Celebrating mediocrity

Post by guppy on Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:16 pm

George1963 wrote:

Chris Mortenson and Kelly Naqi.

Two ESPN hacks, because of the LIES they wrote, were either:

1.  Thrown under the bus by the NFL, and should be mad about it;
2.  Are just stupid people incapable of gathering facts accurately;
3.  Will say anything to be "out front" on a story, whether its true or not;
4.  Are plain ole liars; or
5.  Some combination of the above.


Last week Boston sports talk radio tried to get Mort on, and - surprise, surprise - he hung up the phone.  LOL.
Wouldn't face the music.
Coward. 

avatar
guppy
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Posts : 2310
Join date : 2012-11-23
Location : Massachusetts

Back to top Go down

Re: Celebrating mediocrity

Post by guppy on Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:29 pm

George1963 wrote:


I think you don't mistake my laughing  for crying. My jealousy of the Patriots has been replaced by extremely excessive jealousy.

Well, George, at some point, you just need to man up and get over it.
                                                       ----- Every psychiatrist in America.



Even when the jealousy is understandable.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

avatar
guppy
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Posts : 2310
Join date : 2012-11-23
Location : Massachusetts

Back to top Go down

Re: Celebrating mediocrity

Post by Admin on Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:22 pm

guppy wrote:
George1963 wrote:

Chris Mortenson and Kelly Naqi.

Two ESPN hacks, because of the LIES they wrote, were either:

1.  Thrown under the bus by the NFL, and should be mad about it;
2.  Are just stupid people incapable of gathering facts accurately;
3.  Will say anything to be "out front" on a story, whether its true or not;
4.  Are plain ole liars; or
5.  Some combination of the above.


Last week Boston sports talk radio tried to get Mort on, and - surprise, surprise - he hung up the phone.  LOL.
Wouldn't face the music.
Coward. 

What I find most odd about you is this: if those two had written an article praising Tom & the Patriots or had the scandal involved ANY other NFL team.... you'd be touting them for sainthood. You don't show respect for the game or your team or their accomplishments... instead you favor false praise and hypothetical reasons as to why your feeling are most correct.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1323
Join date : 2012-01-21
Location : Everywhere

http://profootballworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Celebrating mediocrity

Post by George1963 on Tue Aug 04, 2015 5:27 pm

Admin wrote:
guppy wrote:
George1963 wrote:

Chris Mortenson and Kelly Naqi.

Two ESPN hacks, because of the LIES they wrote, were either:

1.  Thrown under the bus by the NFL, and should be mad about it;
2.  Are just stupid people incapable of gathering facts accurately;
3.  Will say anything to be "out front" on a story, whether its true or not;
4.  Are plain ole liars; or
5.  Some combination of the above.


Last week Boston sports talk radio tried to get Mort on, and - surprise, surprise - he hung up the phone.  LOL.
Wouldn't face the music.
Coward. 

What I find most odd about you is this: if those two had written an article praising Tom & the Patriots or had the scandal involved ANY other NFL team.... you'd be touting them for sainthood. You don't show respect for the game or your team or their accomplishments... instead you favor false praise and hypothetical reasons as to why your feeling are most correct.

Oh jeez. I remember a couple of days after Mortensons tweet Ian Rappaport and Schefter posted that "according to league sources" only one ball was two pounds under and most of them were just a fraction soft.
That's just as false as Morts thing but Guppy posted them here as incontrovertible fact. Not a word about it now.
I don't think the Patriots have posted their emails from then demanding that the NFL correct the false information.
I'm sure they sent them.
Because you know how much they hate people feeding their pet reporters falsehoods to try to drive opinion.
avatar
George1963
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Posts : 1448
Join date : 2012-06-11
Age : 54
Location : Cheraw SC

Back to top Go down

Re: Celebrating mediocrity

Post by guppy on Sat Aug 08, 2015 4:24 pm

Admin wrote:
What I find most odd about you is this: if those two had written an article praising Tom & the Patriots or had the scandal involved ANY other NFL team.... you'd be touting them for sainthood.


And what I find most odd is this:  Where the hell do you come up with this stuff?  Do you just pull any old statement that fits your argument out of left field and then pass it off for fact?  If, if, if.  Blah, blah, blah.  "If" may only have two letters, but its a BIG word.  But the word "if" is all YOU need to throw out nonsense like your statement above.  Well, that, and the crystal ball you have that the rest of us don't.
avatar
guppy
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Posts : 2310
Join date : 2012-11-23
Location : Massachusetts

Back to top Go down

Re: Celebrating mediocrity

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum