Pittsburgh Steelers Schedule

Go down

Re: Pittsburgh Steelers Schedule

Post by diehardsteersfan on Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:58 pm

Admin wrote:
Steely wrote:
Dmounts wrote:yelp Just like last year? Shit for brains squeely really has has no clue. Rolling Eyes

You got 1 win over the Steelers. That happens like once every 5 years. The Browns sweeping the Steelers is totally out of the question. That hasn't happened since 1988..

NEXT!
According to NFL.COM  The Steelers have 24 wins against 4 losses since 2000 against the Browns. The facts say that since the Browns returned to the NFL or should we say the replacement Cleveland team entered the NFL.... the Steelers have owned them. The Browns team which in fact HAD a real rivalry with the Steelers, still has that... they are just called the Ravens now and reside in Baltimore.... they also have won a couple super-bowls..... something that has never happened to a team from Cleveland-unless you count the championships from the era of leather helmets and no face  masks.

I sort of feel sorry for the Brown's fans in a weird sort of way.  I thought it was bad for us during the 80's but watching the pain that the Brown's and especially the Bengal's had to suffer made me think we really didn't have it as bad as I used to think.

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Posts : 1208
Join date : 2013-07-02
Location : Findlay, Ohio

Back to top Go down

Re: Pittsburgh Steelers Schedule

Post by Admin on Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:42 pm

Dmounts wrote:
Admin wrote:

According to NFL.COM  The Steelers have 24 wins against 4 losses since 2000 against the Browns. The facts say that since the Browns returned to the NFL or should we say the replacement Cleveland team entered the NFL.... the Steelers have owned them. The Browns team which in fact HAD a real rivalry with the Steelers, still has that... they are just called the Ravens now and reside in Baltimore.... they also have won a couple super-bowls..... something that has never happened to a team from Cleveland-unless you count the championships from the era of leather helmets and no face  masks.
I guess this is a case of do as I say not as I do. You say I only bash the steelers. I say you only bash the browns. I said it looks like the steelers have a killer second 1/2, you answer by bashing the browns. I say if you live in a state without a team you have to get on some teams bang wagon. Will you jump off when the wheels come off?
I haven't jumped ship in nearly 45 years. WHY would I now? 45 years as a fan is not band wagon.  Posting facts of a teams dismal record is not bashing. It would be bashing if they were my opinion, NOT supported by fact.   I bet, I've spent more time in my teams stadium than you have in yours.  But... I am a 'bandwagoner....a poor bastard who has no team.... since there isn't an NFL team in my state... I guess you will require residency in order for me to be allowed to be a fan on "YOUR" board.....
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1322
Join date : 2012-01-21
Location : Everywhere

http://profootballworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Pittsburgh Steelers Schedule

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:03 pm

Dmounts wrote:
Steely wrote:
Dmounts wrote:yelp Just like last year? Shit for brains squeely really has has no clue. Rolling Eyes

You got 1 win over the Steelers. That happens like once every 5 years. The Browns sweeping the Steelers is totally out of the question. That hasn't happened since 1988..

NEXT!
2012 & 2014 isn't every five years sfb and wtf are you talking about? I didn't say anything about a sweep. I said the second half looked to be killer, But looking at it now the first half won't be no walk in the park.
The Browns have won 4 games over the Steelers since 2000... So, the average is nearly 1 win every 4 years.. Hope that makes you feel better that I had to adjust my math to every 4 years instead of 5... The Browns are a smidgen better than I thought. LOL!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Pittsburgh Steelers Schedule

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:06 pm

Admin wrote:
Dmounts wrote:
Admin wrote:

According to NFL.COM  The Steelers have 24 wins against 4 losses since 2000 against the Browns. The facts say that since the Browns returned to the NFL or should we say the replacement Cleveland team entered the NFL.... the Steelers have owned them. The Browns team which in fact HAD a real rivalry with the Steelers, still has that... they are just called the Ravens now and reside in Baltimore.... they also have won a couple super-bowls..... something that has never happened to a team from Cleveland-unless you count the championships from the era of leather helmets and no face  masks.
I guess this is a case of do as I say not as I do. You say I only bash the steelers. I say you only bash the browns. I said it looks like the steelers have a killer second 1/2, you answer by bashing the browns. I say if you live in a state without a team you have to get on some teams bang wagon. Will you jump off when the wheels come off?
I haven't jumped ship in nearly 45 years. WHY would I now? 45 years as a fan is not band wagon.  Posting facts of a teams dismal record is not bashing. It would be bashing if they were my opinion, NOT supported by fact.   I bet, I've spent more time in my teams stadium than you have in yours.  But... I am a 'bandwagoner....a poor bastard who has no team.... since there isn't an NFL team in my state... I guess you will require residency in order for me to be allowed to be a fan on "YOUR" board.....
NFL fans have nothing to say to Steelers fans. That's why low IQ fans like Dmounts refer to them as "bandwagon fans." It's very weak, but that's the only card they know how to play, since the Steelers have clearly been the best team in the NFL since the merger.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Pittsburgh Steelers Schedule

Post by Admin on Fri May 01, 2015 2:21 pm

Dmounts wrote:
Admin wrote:

I haven't jumped ship in nearly 45 years. WHY would I now? 45 years as a fan is not band wagon.  Posting facts of a teams dismal record is not bashing. It would be bashing if they were my opinion, NOT supported by fact.   I bet, I've spent more time in my teams stadium than you have in yours.  But... I am a 'bandwagoner....a poor bastard who has no team.... since there isn't an NFL team in my state... I guess you will require residency in order for me to be allowed to be a fan on "YOUR" board.....
I closed my boards years ago. I got tired paying the fees. Plus membership on these type of forums fell flat kind of like this one. Sponsorship fell on it's nose too. 3 or 4 peeps posting back and forth seemed fruitless for the $1000.00 to keep it running. I do how ever tip my hat to you for spending your hard earned money for me and the couple of jokers who like to trade jabs at one an a other. 45 years is a long time as a fan so you know that going threw the bad makes the good times that much greater.
This board doesn't cost me a nickle. But I do have to put up with the owners, who are quite a bit more socially sensitive than the average NFL fan.... LOL, especially Steeler & Browns fans. Todd set this up some years back. He decided he did not want to run it and basically gave it to me to deal with. It hasn't grown as well as we both thought, but these kinds of forums are slowly dying... just a part of the changes in life.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1322
Join date : 2012-01-21
Location : Everywhere

http://profootballworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Pittsburgh Steelers Schedule

Post by diehardsteersfan on Fri May 01, 2015 7:11 pm

Admin wrote:
Dmounts wrote:
Admin wrote:

I haven't jumped ship in nearly 45 years. WHY would I now? 45 years as a fan is not band wagon.  Posting facts of a teams dismal record is not bashing. It would be bashing if they were my opinion, NOT supported by fact.   I bet, I've spent more time in my teams stadium than you have in yours.  But... I am a 'bandwagoner....a poor bastard who has no team.... since there isn't an NFL team in my state... I guess you will require residency in order for me to be allowed to be a fan on "YOUR" board.....
I closed my boards years ago. I got tired paying the fees. Plus membership on these type of forums fell flat kind of like this one. Sponsorship fell on it's nose too. 3 or 4 peeps posting back and forth seemed fruitless for the $1000.00 to keep it running. I do how ever tip my hat to you for spending your hard earned money for me and the couple of jokers who like to trade jabs at one an a other. 45 years is a long time as a fan so you know that going threw the bad makes the good times that much greater.
This board doesn't cost me a nickle. But I do have to put up with the owners, who are quite a bit more socially sensitive than the average NFL fan.... LOL, especially Steeler & Browns fans. Todd set this up some years back. He decided he did not want to run it and basically gave it to me to deal with. It hasn't grown as well as we both thought, but these kinds of forums are slowly dying... just a part of the changes in life.

I can eventually picture in my mind of me being the last person posting on this board.  But that's okay because whenever I need to talk to someone I can always talk to my other selves, Steve and Jeff.   lol!

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Posts : 1208
Join date : 2013-07-02
Location : Findlay, Ohio

Back to top Go down

Re: Pittsburgh Steelers Schedule

Post by Toddseahawks on Tue May 12, 2015 11:42 pm

How about that seahawks game?
avatar
Toddseahawks
7th Round Pick
7th Round Pick

Posts : 869
Join date : 2012-01-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Pittsburgh Steelers Schedule

Post by diehardsteersfan on Wed May 13, 2015 12:31 am

Toddseahawks wrote:How about that seahawks game?

I want to start a "fund me" campaign to get enough money to sponsor some refs for that game.   afro  Would you like to donate?   lol!

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Posts : 1208
Join date : 2013-07-02
Location : Findlay, Ohio

Back to top Go down

Re: Pittsburgh Steelers Schedule

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum