Cleveland Brown's comes out with new uniforms... Lol

Go down

Cleveland Brown's comes out with new uniforms... Lol

Post by diehardsteersfan on Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:02 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Posts : 1208
Join date : 2013-07-02
Location : Findlay, Ohio

Back to top Go down

Re: Cleveland Brown's comes out with new uniforms... Lol

Post by diehardsteersfan on Wed Apr 15, 2015 11:00 pm

Steely wrote:LMAO!!!!!

LOL!  I knew those Brown's fans were Nazi lovers.  lol

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Posts : 1208
Join date : 2013-07-02
Location : Findlay, Ohio

Back to top Go down

Re: Cleveland Brown's comes out with new uniforms... Lol

Post by Randell60 on Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:35 am

diehardsteersfan wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I don't get it/the implication. Wasn't this guy on Hogan's Heroes?.. scratch scratch afro afro
avatar
Randell60
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Posts : 1499
Join date : 2012-01-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Cleveland Brown's comes out with new uniforms... Lol

Post by diehardsteersfan on Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:43 am

Randell60 wrote:
diehardsteersfan wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I don't get it/the implication. Wasn't this guy on Hogan's Heroes?.. scratch scratch afro afro

Colonel Klink lol! afro

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Posts : 1208
Join date : 2013-07-02
Location : Findlay, Ohio

Back to top Go down

Re: Cleveland Brown's comes out with new uniforms... Lol

Post by diehardsteersfan on Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:00 pm

diehardsteersfan wrote:
Randell60 wrote:
diehardsteersfan wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I don't get it/the implication. Wasn't this guy on Hogan's Heroes?.. scratch scratch afro afro

Colonel Klink lol! afro

Spring Training Camp Uniforms...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Posts : 1208
Join date : 2013-07-02
Location : Findlay, Ohio

Back to top Go down

Re: Cleveland Brown's comes out with new uniforms... Lol

Post by Admin on Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:51 pm

diehardsteersfan wrote:
diehardsteersfan wrote:
Randell60 wrote:
diehardsteersfan wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I don't get it/the implication. Wasn't this guy on Hogan's Heroes?.. scratch scratch afro afro

Colonel Klink lol! afro

Spring Training Camp Uniforms...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
When did Manziel grow the mustache?
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1322
Join date : 2012-01-21
Location : Everywhere

http://profootballworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Cleveland Brown's comes out with new uniforms... Lol

Post by diehardsteersfan on Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:40 pm

Admin wrote:
diehardsteersfan wrote:
diehardsteersfan wrote:
Randell60 wrote:
diehardsteersfan wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I don't get it/the implication. Wasn't this guy on Hogan's Heroes?.. scratch scratch afro afro

Colonel Klink lol! afro

Spring Training Camp Uniforms...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
When did Manziel grow the mustache?

LMAO!

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Posts : 1208
Join date : 2013-07-02
Location : Findlay, Ohio

Back to top Go down

Re: Cleveland Brown's comes out with new uniforms... Lol

Post by Randell60 on Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:56 am

diehardsteersfan wrote:
Admin wrote:
diehardsteersfan wrote:
diehardsteersfan wrote:
Randell60 wrote:
diehardsteersfan wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I don't get it/the implication. Wasn't this guy on Hogan's Heroes?.. scratch scratch afro afro

Colonel Klink lol! afro

Spring Training Camp Uniforms...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
When did Manziel grow the mustache?

LMAO!

Major Hochsteter...lol.  Nice outfit the Furor was wearing....He must be wearing loafers too....lol
avatar
Randell60
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Posts : 1499
Join date : 2012-01-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Cleveland Brown's comes out with new uniforms... Lol

Post by Admin on Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:28 pm

Dmounts wrote:I'd wear any of those uniforms before I'd wear the squeelers black and yellow bumble bee outfits. Embarassed
Of course.... but your ass also squeaks when you walk from being so tight.... you really ought to loosen up... your a Browns fan... you have a LONG way to go before respectable even enters the picture.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1322
Join date : 2012-01-21
Location : Everywhere

http://profootballworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Cleveland Brown's comes out with new uniforms... Lol

Post by diehardsteersfan on Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:38 pm

Admin wrote:
Dmounts wrote:I'd wear any of those uniforms before I'd wear the squeelers black and yellow bumble bee outfits. Embarassed
Of course.... but your ass also squeaks when you walk from being so tight.... you really ought to loosen up... your a Browns fan... you have a LONG way to go before respectable even enters the picture.

As Ferris Bueller says, "Dmounts is so tight, that if you stuck a lump of coal up his ass, and twisted, you'd have a diamond."

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Posts : 1208
Join date : 2013-07-02
Location : Findlay, Ohio

Back to top Go down

Re: Cleveland Brown's comes out with new uniforms... Lol

Post by Guest on Sat Apr 18, 2015 11:34 pm

Admin wrote:
Dmounts wrote:I'd wear any of those uniforms before I'd wear the squeelers black and yellow bumble bee outfits. Embarassed
 
but your ass also squeaks when you walk from being so tight.... 
LOL! That's funny!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Cleveland Brown's comes out with new uniforms... Lol

Post by Admin on Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:07 am

Dmounts wrote:
Steely wrote:
Admin wrote:
Dmounts wrote:I'd wear any of those uniforms before I'd wear the squeelers black and yellow bumble bee outfits. Embarassed
 
but your ass also squeaks when you walk from being so tight.... 
LOL! That's funny!
Yep this coming from a guy who takes a check from Ohio but can't make jack shit in Penn. What a hypocrite bandwagon fan.
 yet all this comes from a guy who cannot seem to figure out how to use the quote feature and NEVER has anything to say that isn't a veiled insult.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1322
Join date : 2012-01-21
Location : Everywhere

http://profootballworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Cleveland Brown's comes out with new uniforms... Lol

Post by Randell60 on Fri Apr 24, 2015 10:50 am

Dmounts wrote:Yes your greatness your soooo humble and respectable and anybody that don't agree with your every WORD is an asshole. Forgive me ole great and respectable one.

That sounds like a quote from my ex-wife...LOL
avatar
Randell60
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Posts : 1499
Join date : 2012-01-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Cleveland Brown's comes out with new uniforms... Lol

Post by diehardsteersfan on Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:33 pm

Dmounts wrote:Yes your greatness your soooo humble and respectable and anybody that don't agree with your every WORD is an asshole. Forgive me ole great and respectable one.

Don't forget to kiss his ring.  lol!

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Posts : 1208
Join date : 2013-07-02
Location : Findlay, Ohio

Back to top Go down

Re: Cleveland Brown's comes out with new uniforms... Lol

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum