Profootballworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Since this board is hopping...

Go down

Since this board is hopping... Empty Since this board is hopping...

Post by diehardsteersfan Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:22 pm

I wanted to let you all know that I'm going to be working a-lot-of overtime and am going to be away a bit.  Please keep up the good work by posting and responding and maybe in a few weeks, I will be back.

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Since this board is hopping... Empty Re: Since this board is hopping...

Post by Guest Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:57 pm

diehardsteersfan wrote:I wanted to let you all know that I'm going to be working a-lot-of overtime and am going to be away a bit.  Please keep up the good work by posting and responding and maybe in a few weeks, I will be back.

Starting Thursday night, I will be off work for the next 10 days. I might make a new Google account and visit Mummy.

Back to top Go down

Post by diehardsteersfan Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:40 pm

Steely wrote:
diehardsteersfan wrote:I wanted to let you all know that I'm going to be working a-lot-of overtime and am going to be away a bit.  Please keep up the good work by posting and responding and maybe in a few weeks, I will be back.

Starting Thursday night, I will be off work for the next 10 days. I might make a new Google account and visit Mummy.

Well if you do make your way back there, tell Jaime that he's a no-good-lying-welsher until he pays me the $20 he owes me.  And there's no excuses why he refuses to pay me.  I would have gladly paid him the money if I would have lost that bet.

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:43 am

diehardsteersfan wrote:
Steely wrote:

Well if you do make your way back there, tell Jaime that he's a no-good-lying-welsher until he pays me the $20 he owes me.  And there's no excuses why he refuses to pay me.  I would have gladly paid him the money if I would have lost that bet.
Actually, I changed my mind. I'm not going back to that crap hole with Mummy and his tired, phony and stupid gimmick character he plays.

Back to top Go down

Post by diehardsteersfan Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:16 pm

Steely wrote:
diehardsteersfan wrote:
Steely wrote:

Actually, I changed my mind. I'm not going back to that crap hole with Mummy and his tired, phony and stupid gimmick character he plays.

He told me everything I need to know about his character when he refused to pay.

diehardsteersfan
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down