Facebook Dink

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Facebook Dink

Post by George1963 on Tue Jan 13, 2015 4:36 pm

Tom Brady
Yesterday at 10:39am ·

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
George1963
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Posts : 1448
Join date : 2012-06-11
Age : 54
Location : Cheraw SC

Back to top Go down

Re: Facebook Dink

Post by guppy on Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:05 am

Just plain dink.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
guppy
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Posts : 2310
Join date : 2012-11-23
Location : Massachusetts

Back to top Go down

Re: Facebook Dink

Post by George1963 on Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:16 pm

guppy wrote:Just plain dink.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I honestly don't know what to make of this. Just going by what's being reported, it shouldn't have taken six weeks to arrest him.
I think there's more to this.
avatar
George1963
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Posts : 1448
Join date : 2012-06-11
Age : 54
Location : Cheraw SC

Back to top Go down

Re: Facebook Dink

Post by guppy on Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:39 pm

George1963 wrote:
guppy wrote:Just plain dink.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I honestly don't know what to make of this. Just going by what's being reported, it shouldn't have taken six weeks to arrest him.
I think there's more to this.

Just jabbin ya.  My focus is too much elsewhere to even delve into this. 

Need to stay positive.  The Colts are feeling a little to comfortable and confident for my liking.  There may be some dark forces of the universe at work here that is going to somehow affect my team at just the wrong time.  Maybe its just that they feel they are playing with house money, and they have no fear of pulling out all the stops.  affraid

avatar
guppy
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Posts : 2310
Join date : 2012-11-23
Location : Massachusetts

Back to top Go down

Re: Facebook Dink

Post by George1963 on Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:01 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
George1963
3rd Round Pick
3rd Round Pick

Posts : 1448
Join date : 2012-06-11
Age : 54
Location : Cheraw SC

Back to top Go down

Re: Facebook Dink

Post by guppy on Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:54 pm

George1963 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

avatar
guppy
1st Round Pick
1st Round Pick

Posts : 2310
Join date : 2012-11-23
Location : Massachusetts

Back to top Go down

Re: Facebook Dink

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum