PATRIOTS 7 POINT FAVOR

View previous topic View next topic Go down

PATRIOTS 7 POINT FAVOR

Post by JONL95 on Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:35 am

WHAT A JOKE.  I GUESS THEY FORGOT WE MANHANDLED THEM 2 YEARS AGO ON THEIR HOMEFIELD, IN THE AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME.  THEY SHOULD BE FAVORED BY 3 1/2 TO 4 POINTS.  IT WON'T MATTER.  TAKE BALTIMORE TO WIN STRAIGHT UP.  WE OWN BRADY.  FLACCO IS THE BEST QB IN THE NFL, AND NO ONE ELSE IS EVEN CLOSE.

JONL95

Posts : 131
Join date : 2012-01-28

Back to top Go down

Re: PATRIOTS 7 POINT FAVOR

Post by Guest on Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:04 am

JONL95 wrote:WHAT A JOKE.  I GUESS THEY FORGOT WE MANHANDLED THEM 2 YEARS AGO ON THEIR HOMEFIELD, IN THE AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME.  THEY SHOULD BE FAVORED BY 3 1/2 TO 4 POINTS.  IT WON'T MATTER.  TAKE BALTIMORE TO WIN STRAIGHT UP.  WE OWN BRADY.  FLACCO IS THE BEST QB IN THE NFL, AND NO ONE ELSE IS EVEN CLOSE.


LMAO @ "FLACCO IS THE BEST QB IN THE NFL, AND NO ONE ELSE IS EVEN CLOSE."


Jon, you remind me more and more of Wyckedheart with every post you type. Everybody knows that's not a compliment. LOL

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: PATRIOTS 7 POINT FAVOR

Post by JONL95 on Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:25 pm

Steely wrote:
JONL95 wrote:WHAT A JOKE.  I GUESS THEY FORGOT WE MANHANDLED THEM 2 YEARS AGO ON THEIR HOMEFIELD, IN THE AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME.  THEY SHOULD BE FAVORED BY 3 1/2 TO 4 POINTS.  IT WON'T MATTER.  TAKE BALTIMORE TO WIN STRAIGHT UP.  WE OWN BRADY.  FLACCO IS THE BEST QB IN THE NFL, AND NO ONE ELSE IS EVEN CLOSE.


LMAO @ "FLACCO IS THE BEST QB IN THE NFL, AND NO ONE ELSE IS EVEN CLOSE."


Jon, you remind me more and more of Wyckedheart with every post you type. Everybody knows that's not a compliment. LOL

WELL, WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG TO RESPOND?  I THINK THE RAVENS HAD A GOOD YEAR.  WE SHOULD HAVE WON THAT GAME LAST WEEK, BUT WE DIDN'T.  LIFE GOES ON.  IT WAS A PLEASURE FINALLY BEATING THE STEELERS IN A PLAYOFF GAME IN PITTSBURGH.  BUT YOU AND THE OTHER STEELERS FANS WOULD TAKE A DIVISION TITLE AT 11-5, RATHER THAN 8-8 WHICH MOST PROGNOSTICATORS HAD YOU IN THE PRESEASON. I HOPE SEATTLE CRUSHES NEW ENGLAND OR INDIANAPOLIS, IF THE SEAHAWKS GET TO THE SUPER BOWL.  ADIOS TILL NEXT SEASON STEELY:D

JONL95

Posts : 131
Join date : 2012-01-28

Back to top Go down

Re: PATRIOTS 7 POINT FAVOR

Post by Guest on Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:15 pm

JONL95 wrote:
Steely wrote:
JONL95 wrote:WHAT A JOKE.  I GUESS THEY FORGOT WE MANHANDLED THEM 2 YEARS AGO ON THEIR HOMEFIELD, IN THE AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME.  THEY SHOULD BE FAVORED BY 3 1/2 TO 4 POINTS.  IT WON'T MATTER.  TAKE BALTIMORE TO WIN STRAIGHT UP.  WE OWN BRADY.  FLACCO IS THE BEST QB IN THE NFL, AND NO ONE ELSE IS EVEN CLOSE.


LMAO @ "FLACCO IS THE BEST QB IN THE NFL, AND NO ONE ELSE IS EVEN CLOSE."


Jon, you remind me more and more of Wyckedheart with every post you type. Everybody knows that's not a compliment. LOL

WELL, WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG TO RESPOND?  I THINK THE RAVENS HAD A GOOD YEAR.  WE SHOULD HAVE WON THAT GAME LAST WEEK, BUT WE DIDN'T.  LIFE GOES ON.  IT WAS A PLEASURE FINALLY BEATING THE STEELERS IN A PLAYOFF GAME IN PITTSBURGH.  BUT YOU AND THE OTHER STEELERS FANS WOULD TAKE A DIVISION TITLE AT 11-5, RATHER THAN 8-8 WHICH MOST PROGNOSTICATORS HAD YOU IN THE PRESEASON. I HOPE SEATTLE CRUSHES NEW ENGLAND OR INDIANAPOLIS, IF THE SEAHAWKS GET TO THE SUPER BOWL.  ADIOS TILL NEXT SEASON STEELY:D
I only sign on once a week at most, which is why it took me so long to respond. Congrats on beating the Steelers in the playoffs. That was also the 1st time the Steelers had ever lost a playoff game to a team in their own division. They were previously 9-0 or 10-0... See ya next season...

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: PATRIOTS 7 POINT FAVOR

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum